Profile for Rom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rom RSS Feed

ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Screen Protector Shield + Lifetime Replacements
Offered by New Tech Accessories
Price: $10.95
2 used & new from $9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector, January 28, 2013
I bought this brand for both our 7 and 10 inches tablets. I watched the video before applying and they look great. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to screen protectors. I hate it when there are bubbles on my screen and I ended up with none. Just needed a lot of patience. I also waited at least 12 hours before using the tablet after application. It's been 3 weeks and still looking good!

SupCase Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 GT-P3113 Slim Fit Leather Case with Stand - Deep Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue case, January 28, 2013
I bought this for my 13 year old son's tablet. I love it. Looks great and it has a nice tight fit around the tablet. We'll see how long it'll last in a teenage boy's hands though. For now, it works great. It seems to protect the tablet well.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars CaseCrown-orange, January 28, 2013
I like the case. My only complaint is my tablet slides around in it coz the case seems a little big. It doesn't have a snug fit. Love the color and the material looks nice as well.

Nine West Women's Nightskies Boot,Black Leather,8 M US
Nine West Women's Nightskies Boot,Black Leather,8 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Good boots, October 11, 2012
Got the boots really fast. They're comfy but I've only worn them once so I haven't really had a chance to test them out. I'm planning on wearing them to the football game this weekend so we'll see.
The left one feels bigger around my calf though and the right one feels just right. Luckily, the buckle can be tightened. I'm hoping the right one will stretch a little to match the left? This is the reason why I didn't give it 5 stars. My calves are 14.5".
These boots probably won't look that great with skirts but I usually wear pants anyway so I'm fine with that. Definitely casual like previous reviewer said. Looks great with jeans and a nice sweater or even a sweatshirt if you wanna dress down a bit (like to a football game, ha!)
All in all, it meets everything I wanted in a pair of boots. Real leather, black, short heels, comfortable, and fits around my calves. I tried checking everywhere else to see if I can get it cheaper but it's the same at other websites.

10/17/12--update
Boots were so comfortable at the game! Climbed several flights of stairs to get to our seats and my feet did not hurt. I even wore them all day at work today and yes, still comfy!