Profile for Jack L. Hamilton > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jack L. Hamilton RSS Feed (San Diego)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, March 31, 2014
Works as advertised. Have had for over a year and no problems. It just works. Not much else I can say.

Plugable USB 2.0 to 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Wired Network Adapter for Windows, Mac, Chromebook, Linux, and Specific Android Tablets (ASIX AX88178 Chipset)
Offered by Plugable Technologies
Price: $25.00
6 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well and with Windows ICS, March 31, 2014
Works as advertised. I have mine plugged into my Windows 7 work workstation. My job doesn't allow switches or routers (auto disabled by their switch) on the single port to my cubicle, so I am using this adapter and Window's built-in Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) to then connect my Linux box into the ethernet port. Viola. Works like a champ. I even added SFTP via ICS properties and can get to the Linux box from any box on the corporate WAN.

Timex Men's T77517 Atlantis 100 Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
Timex Men's T77517 Atlantis 100 Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
Price: $31.99
11 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Spectacular watch, great low price, December 14, 2013
This is a beautiful and VERY functional watch. The indiglo light is wonderful. I love wearing this watch every day.

Sinjimoru Aluminum Sync and Charge Dock Stand for Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, S2, LG G2, Nokia Lumia 920 (Color Option: Silver - Micro USB Cable Included)
Offered by CYANICS
Price: $22.99
2 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid charging dock, June 6, 2013
This model has a "heavy" quality base giving it a solid feel. The phone has had no issues charging once plugged in, unlike my experience with other docks that stopped working after a few days of repeated use. The phone sits on the dock quite sturdy in either landscape or portrait and can handle my using the phablet and pressing buttons while it sits on the dock. I love it. If there is a potential con, it's that it comes with its own proprietary iphone-like plug (don't lose it) and you initially have to snap it in place. That part seemed scary because the little clear plastic end joining the plug to the base looked like it could easily break with the pressure needed to initially snap it in place. But once it's done, you never have to snap it in again, so all is well once you get past that.

Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 I9220 SGH-I717 Original Samsung Galaxy Note Multimedia Desktop Dock
Offered by Seller1ON1
Price: $9.40
11 used & new from $3.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Great basic charging dock, June 6, 2013
This stand works. As others have written, the phone might wobble a tad, but on a sturdy desk or nightstand, it's perfect. I bought a total of 5 different stands because the first three (not this model) were junk (including the new Samsung model replacing this one)--they stopped charging after a few days. This one, however, has been working great for a couple of months now--no issues charging daily. I didn't give it 5 stars for the following two reasons: (1) this model doesn't easily allow the top to fold down like the previous travel model, so it really ceases to be considered a travel dock in my opinion, and (2) unless you have the common integrated flip-cover for your Note 2, you won't be able to rest the phone horizontally on this dock. An additional bonus is that if you do have the integrated flip-cover, the phone and cover fit on this dock--folded closed or behind the phone!

Samsung Note2 Stand and Spare Battery Charger (3100mAh Battery Included)
Samsung Note2 Stand and Spare Battery Charger (3100mAh Battery Included)
Offered by alwayz-on-sale
Price: $39.99
13 used & new from $21.50

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not a charge dock, May 24, 2013
This is partly my fault--when I searched Amazon for Note 2 docking stations, this popped up. I should have been more careful to notice that it is NOT a dock, just a stand with a rear battery charger. I had ordered 3 of these and was very disappointed when they arrived to find no charging port when on the stand. Also, it's not even the best design for a stand. Portrait is fine, but if you lay the phone landscape in center, depending on which side you lay the phone, the volume or on/off button is pressed unless you scoot the phone to one side, making it a very awkward landscape position. The one good thing about this is the battery charger, but I've now spent additional money on a real charge dock.

ATC 11.1V, 5200mAhm / 58Wh 6 Cells --- High Performance Replacement Battery for LENOVO IdeaPad Y430 Series, P/N : 45K2221, L08O6D01, L08S6D01 in Black
Offered by EPS Battery Store
Price: $21.89
3 used & new from $21.89

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work, April 1, 2013
Despite the description stating it would fit my particular Lenovo laptop, it didn't fit quite right and would provide power if I forced it into the laptop, but then would not charge. $20 down the drain. (Fortunately i didn't spend all that much.) But now I'm just going to stick to OEM, if available.

UT Wire UTW-CP501-GY 5-Feet Cord Protector with 3-Channels, Dark Gray
UT Wire UTW-CP501-GY 5-Feet Cord Protector with 3-Channels, Dark Gray
Price: $13.21
6 used & new from $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked as advertised, April 1, 2013
Bought this for my co-workers cubicle. Easy to set up and has done the job perfectly. No longer tripping on wires.

Whirlpool W10254672 Faucet Adaptor
Whirlpool W10254672 Faucet Adaptor
Price: $14.89
8 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked!, April 1, 2013
My old faucet part was lost. This replacement worked perfectly as advertised and brought my dish washer back to life.

DEATH STAR - Star Wars - Vinyl Decal Sticker #A1391 | Vinyl Color: Silver
DEATH STAR - Star Wars - Vinyl Decal Sticker #A1391 | Vinyl Color: Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., May 30, 2012
Have had this on my car for almost 6 months. Was fairly easy to apply (although had to be patient with the orange-like "death ray" section and the moon fragments) and looks great. It's a big decal, so be forewarned.

Page: 1 | 2