Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Shelia D. In VA > Reviews

Browse

Shelia D. In VA's Profile

Customer Reviews: 203

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shelia D. In VA "Shelia" RSS Feed (Hampton, VA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Home Cooking with Trisha Yearwood: Stories and Recipes to Share with Family and Friends
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, June 16, 2013
I recently purchased two of Trisha Yearwood's cookbooks and love them both. I have tried several recipes from both books and they were simple to make, and were delicious. I can't wait until her next cookbook is released.

A House Is Not a Home Without a Rescue Wooden Sign - Vinyl Sleeve to Insert Your Pet's Pic
Offered by This N That Gift Shop
Price: $11.90
3 used & new from $11.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 6, 2013
I bought this to donate to a rescue group that was having an online auction. It was well made and arrived promptly.

Reba: Seasons 1-6
Reba: Seasons 1-6
DVD ~ Reba McEntire
Offered by amazingwildcat
Price: $80.46
5 used & new from $47.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond 5 Stars, May 5, 2013
This review is from: Reba: Seasons 1-6 (DVD)
This is my all time favorite TV program. I have watched each episode at least 20 times, and I enjoy it as much on the 20th time, as I did the first time. This is a great clean family program. I am so sad that this program is no longer on, other than reruns. I really love this program.

Rules of Crime (A Detective Jackson Mystery)
Rules of Crime (A Detective Jackson Mystery)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Superior Read, March 19, 2013
Anything by LJ Sellers is excellent, and as always, it kept my attention from the first page to the last page. I have read all of Detective Jackson novels, and have loved them all. LJ's writing is excellent, and is full of twists and turns. With most mystery books, I am able to figure out the ending, but not with LJ Seller's books. I love her work, and if you haven't read her books, then you have truly missed out. Like all of her other books, I loved this one!

Rachael Ray 5-1/4-Quart Oval Cast-Iron Casserole, Green
Rachael Ray 5-1/4-Quart Oval Cast-Iron Casserole, Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Superior Product, March 19, 2013
I can remember my Grandma, Mom, Mother-in-law, Sister and Aunts cooking in cast-iron, so when I use my Rachael Ray cast iron pieces, it always makes me think of them. This is a superior product. I have 5 of Rachael's cast iron pots in different sizes. One of the things I love most about it, is that it heats evenly. This is a heavy duty piece, especially when it is full. I have fiesta brand dishes, so as I have purchased my Rachel Ray cast iron, I have bought different colors, which matches will with my dishes. Although I have many different types of quality cookware, I find myself always using my Rachael Ray Cast Iron. You get what you pay for, and her pieces are superior.

Rachael Ray Tools Bench Scrape Shovel, Orange
Rachael Ray Tools Bench Scrape Shovel, Orange
Price: $7.42
15 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Handy Helper, March 19, 2013
I have two of these, and love them. They really are handy when transfering ingredients from a cutting board to the pan. Well worth the investment. I have even given this as a gift before, and they loved it.

Kiss of the She-Devil
Kiss of the She-Devil
Offered by Penguin Random House Publisher Services
Price: $5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Left Me Wanting More Information, March 6, 2013
This book left me wanting more information about the tragedy of Martha Gail Fulton's murder. Gail Fulton's husband George has an affair with Donna Trapani. Donna Trapani is a very mean, low class and jealous person, who has no boundaries when it comes to getting what she wants. George Fulton decides to try and salvage his and Gail's marriage, but Donna Trapani, decides otherwise. Donna hires Kevin Oullette, Patrick Alexander and Sybil Padgett to murder Gail Fulton. The people in this book are so pathetic, so low class, that they almost seem fictional, but sadly they are not.

The book is quiet lengthy, yet it didn't cover as much of the trial, as I would have liked. I am a long time Phelps fan, but in my opinion this not one of his best books.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 29, 2014 6:42 PM PDT

Chloe By Karl Lagerfeld For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.0 Oz
Chloe By Karl Lagerfeld For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.0 Oz
Price: $30.92
60 used & new from $25.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, January 23, 2013
It had been a long time, since I had worn Chloe and decided to try it again. The product arrived in excellent condition, and very promptly and it smells as wonderful as I remember it.

Pioneer Pet Replacement Filters for Ceramic and Stainless Steel Fountains, 3-Pack
Price: $5.98
117 used & new from $3.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, January 23, 2013
I have ordered this item serveral times and the product always arrives in excellent condition and very promptly. Excellent seller to purchase from.

Dr. Denese SPF 30 Defense Day Cream 2 oz (60 g) Jar
Dr. Denese SPF 30 Defense Day Cream 2 oz (60 g) Jar
Offered by Natural Choice
Price: $49.50
4 used & new from $49.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, January 23, 2013
I use this over my Argan oil daily and love it, and SPF 30 is perfect protection for my skin.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20