ARRAY(0xd9bf4898)

Customer Reviews: 681

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Delaney RSS Feed

Price: $23.94
7 used & new from $19.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Not sure on my skin tone but....., April 3, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I can't tell if my skin tone has evened out but man does this do an amazing hydrating job on your face! The very first time I used it I woke up and thought man is my face smooth and fresh feeling.....it was that cheeses of a feeling. The lotion is a thick cream, it is scented but not obnoxious, more light floral. I started using this stuff on my neck and décolleté just to make sure the skin looked evenly fabulous.

I also used to wear a pore minimizer, foundation, powder. My skin really is quite vibrant, I'm down to a BB cream with SPF. I use it morning and night right now because I am addicted.

Why not five stars ......I like the anti aging of a retinol cream. But if moisture alone could reverse wrinkles, then this would be my ammo.

I have combination skin with large pores and my skin is pretty sensitive and grouchy. I did not have any breakouts, no cystic acne as I have had with some moisturizers. There was no look of enlarged pores. And I did not have the red burning sensation I can get with some creams. It smooths on easily, soaks in quickly and instantly hydrates you. The effect was more dramatic overnight, but a day or nightcream for this works. I could easily wear it under makeup. You do look luminous with it .......... Of course if you are generally rough on your skin (smoke,tan, eat high processed sugar content foods, are dehydrated) I can't assure you that you will look luminous.

Irish Spring Gear Body Wash, Hydrating, 15 Fl. Ounce
Irish Spring Gear Body Wash, Hydrating, 15 Fl. Ounce
Price: $5.49
3 used & new from $5.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Clean and fresh, April 3, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Wonderfully clean smell. Rich lather. Softeskin. The clean smell is the perk here. My husband uses this and I want to snuggle up. It's a gentle clean subtle smell.

It makes a good lather and keeps him clean and smells great.

It's not as heavily perfumed as some men's washes but it's as sexy if not more so.

ProForm 6.0 RT
ProForm 6.0 RT
Price: $549.97
2 used & new from $399.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great. What we needed, but not a perfect machine., March 28, 2014
This review is from: ProForm 6.0 RT (Sports)
Well this winter in Wisconsin broke us, too many below zero days. So we finally caved in and bought a treadmill. We talked to an in store employee who said it took him an hour to put one of these together and he only needed assistance from another person towards the end. He must be amazing. Because it took my husband and me at least 2.5 hours to put it together, granted we put the control deck bracket on backward. It wasn't difficult, it just wasn't lightening fast, fun and easy. Our track actually do go crooked the first time we used it, so don't throw away your Allen Wrenches (unless you have a set). It was not difficult to adjust the track.

The preset workouts ..........ummm, not a fan. If I pick speed 3 and incline at 3 at about 2 minutes it books me up to 5 and incline 5...... And then keeps rising from there. So we don't use the workout selections, at least not at this point.

We did put down mats that were about 1/2 inch thick under the treadmill.

The treadmill does not fold all the way up, it folds more to a 45 degree angle. And the wheels don't roll so hot. If you are bigger you can run on this. We have 285 pounds running on here. Although depending on your house, objects in the room may move while you are running.

The speakers are pretty cool. Music is great. Audio books are not loud enough on the speakers. The little cubbies on the control panel can hold an iPod in one and a decent sized sports bottle, I have a 24 ounce Gatorade water bottle that fits nice.

The chord is on the front of the unit. And my house was built in 1889 so outlets are scarce (especially of the three prong variety). The chord is about four feet long. It does not not reach all the way to the back of the treadmill. But a surge protector plugged in and the treadmill plugged into that reaches the wall. I mention in case you have a very limited space available.

The treadmill is great for all of us to get a good workout. You can run, walk, raise or lower your incline, check your heart rate. You can track your mileage. It counts calories but I think that's based on a certain weighted person, so check online for a more accurate count.

Weird side note....when we turn the treadmill from reset to on.....it freaks out one of our dogs. Must be high pitched. The other dog tries desperately to run with us.

Ecotools Full Volume Styler Hairbrush
Ecotools Full Volume Styler Hairbrush
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $8.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Major volume. Cuts my drying time and makes my curl under do look amazing., March 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Love it. Love it. Love it. I wish I had this brush ages ago. I recently cut my hair from the middle of my back to above my shoulders. I have a round brush that is a one inch brush. But it takes a lot of work to dry my hair and make the curl under even. In addition the overall. Ody of my hair is fair but not great without putting in more effort. Well this brush cuts my drying time almost in half. With this brush I got some vavava vroom volume! My curl under is perfect and gorgeous. I love this brush. Eco friendly. Distributs product evenly. Great grip in my hand. Easy to use. Makes me gorgeous. I love it.

John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Color, Glosser Warm Red, 6 Fluid Ounce
John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Color, Glosser Warm Red, 6 Fluid Ounce
Offered by overstockdrugstore
Price: $14.95
9 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff. If you have dyed red hair, this is heaven sent for you., March 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I pay a lot for my hair. It is a dark brown with very lovely red overtones. Red fades fast, hot water, styling, etcetera. I also have a shampoo called watercolor that you can shampoo red into your hair and add color deposits. The last time I got my hair colored instead of just doing the roots they had to add color and gloss to the rest of my hair. So this time I tried both the shampoo and the John Frieda. (I really like John Frieda products, they are high quality and desirably gentle to your hair) so you wash and condition your hair as normal, then wring out as much water as possible. After that you put the hair color rinse in (about a quarter size, and repeat until you have evenly spread it on your roots to ends) you leave this in for 3 minutes and then rinse out.

The color refresher Was Amazing! My color looked amazing. And this time when I went in all I needed was a root touch up. That saved me 40 bucks. And I didn't do this every week. I do it every three weeks. It is easy to use. Smells great. And works like a charm to keep the red in the color and look brilliant, with no fade. And it' really adds that special glossy shine that sometimes fades or dulls on colored hair.

I like the warm brown because I think that best describes the color in my brown, (fiery copper) but I would like to try the cool red to see what the real color difference is.

On the box it lists the box colors this most closely matches -
John Frieda - natural auburn colours 6NBC, 6CC, 6RC, 7CC and 7RC
Clairol nice and easy (gel and foam) natural auburn colours
Loreal Excellance Cream - reddish blonde and auburn colours
Loreal Superior Preference - copper and auburn colours
Garnier Nutrisse Nourishng Color Creme - Auburn colors
Revlon - Colorsilk - Auburn colours

Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Creme 4 Oz
Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Creme 4 Oz
Price: $13.54
19 used & new from $10.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it. Smooths and glosses and is very necessary in my beauty care regiment., March 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Love it. I'm a product junkie. The smell on this stuff is fantastic, very lemon drops and sunshine. The consistency is. Dry smooth and keeps fly a ways at bay and helps smooth hair before a blow dry. I like to take a dime sized amount and rub it on my ends and low dry. I get smooth silky gorgeous curled under ends.

I have three favorite smoothing creams .......and this has been the first one I have grabbed for days. The oil in the cream really adds to the smoothing and shine for your hair. So many hair care products have oil or are some kind of oil based products because a little oil really helps out in the beauty world.

Colgate Optic White Toothbrush Plus Whitening Pen, Compact Head Medium
Colgate Optic White Toothbrush Plus Whitening Pen, Compact Head Medium
Price: $12.59
15 used & new from $7.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it. Good handle. Convenient., March 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Like it. The toothbrush is slightly heavier than your average toothbrush no heavier than an electric toothbrush. I like the larger size of the handle as I have bigger hands, and like the grip. I like that the pen fits in the bottom of the toothbrush, I don't have to look for it.

You brush your teeth, and then before bed you put the white pen stuff on. It takes about three minutes to coat all your front teeth. It's not goopy, it's more paste like. In the morning I brush it all off. I didn't have any irritation on my gums and no unusual spotting on my teeth.

Pack 'N Pride Chick Chick Hooray! Fillets Pet Treats, Chicken Breast
Pack 'N Pride Chick Chick Hooray! Fillets Pet Treats, Chicken Breast
Price: $18.73
2 used & new from $18.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Dogs really flipped for them, March 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My dogs loved them. It looks as if the actual process is done in China but it is approved in the US. That might be a turn off for some.

The chicken pieces are pretty big, and they look fairly edible to a human, although I just couldn't try it. The dogs loved em. I have three. A schnauzer, a wauzer, and a Cairn terrier. The Wauzer is pretty picky, the other two have been known to eat just about everything that isn't nailed down and a few things that were. So for the wauzer, the picky eater he does a little two legged dance when he hears this bucket.

The container is a pretty nice treat container as well.

Tresemme Keratin Smooth Smoothing Creme Serum, 3.5 Ounce
Tresemme Keratin Smooth Smoothing Creme Serum, 3.5 Ounce
Price: $4.71
7 used & new from $4.71

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, February 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I used this as more of a leave in conditioner. It keeps the frizz at bay, but there was no straightening with just the cream and it didn't seem to help a straight style either, but it kept my frizzies away. Overall, I was not terribly impressed.

Tresemme 7 Day Keratin Smooth Heat Activated Treatment, 3 Ounce
Tresemme 7 Day Keratin Smooth Heat Activated Treatment, 3 Ounce
Price: $6.49
18 used & new from $2.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Looked greasy on day 2, February 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm a three day hair person. I wash my hair on day one and style it. Day two refresh. Day three refresh. Next day wash. When I just use 7 day Keratin smooth, by day 2 my hair already looks greasy. It doesn't feel greasy, it just looks it. By day three I had to wash my hair. When I wash my hair my wavy locks pop back up. When I use Keratin shampoo for several days, then straighten it using this, I can get 5 days of straight hair with one washing in between.

If I just use just the straightener treatment I get one good day, but my hair looks fantastic.

So in combo with a keratin shampoo and conditioner I get 5 days of straight.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20