Profile for Delaney > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 817

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Delaney RSS Feed
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
AT-A-GLANCE Monthly Planner, Collection, Academic Year, 13 Months, July 2015-July 2016, 8.38 x 11 Inch Page Size (YP107A-07)
Offered by 975 Supply
Price: $14.00
3 used & new from $14.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, big, but not practical for all my needs., July 2, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It's bigger than I normally use, this is the same size as a notebook. The pages are large boxes on a month glance calendar. The boxes are large enough for me to add my appointments. I think that I like a notes section though to add additional thoughts, addresses, or special notes for the days appointment. If I have more than three appointments in a day, I can't add special notes for the appointment. A very nice book, but not practical for every user.

Pet Tag Classic No Bark Collar, Red, Small
Pet Tag Classic No Bark Collar, Red, Small
Price: $16.99
8 used & new from $15.24

1.0 out of 5 stars Not working., July 2, 2015
Worked great for one day. Then it didn't work. Changed the batteries, worked one more day, then it didn't work. And I'm not leaving it on all night, or even all day.

VINYE (TM) For Apple iPad Case - Map-01 360 Degrees Rotating Flower Rose Leopard Map Pattern Leather Stand Case Smart Cover with Auto Sleep / Wake Feature for iPad 4 with Retina Display, iPad 3, iPad 2 (iPad 2/iPad 3/iPad 4)
Offered by ONER Shop
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, does a decent job, not perfect., July 2, 2015
My old case did not rotate, so I tried for this. It's not perfect, the iPad fits in the case snugly but not permanently, if my iPad case should sort of flop over my lap the iPad will pop out of the case. My old case held my iPad more secure in all occurrences. My old case had more spaces to prop the pad up at different angles. I feel if the iPad is vertical and in the furthest back slot I have to adjust myself to see the screen best. So it's nice. It's not perfect.

The case is very pretty though. I got the antique globe.

DII Bone Dry Microfiber Dog Bath Towel with Embroidered Paw Print, Taupe
DII Bone Dry Microfiber Dog Bath Towel with Embroidered Paw Print, Taupe
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I like the paw print - stops guests from using it. Dries fast. Holds a lot of liquid., July 2, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have three small dogs. I wash the dogs I dry them off. I usually have to use three towels to dry all three dogs, because well, I guess my towels stink. I washed my first dog, dried him and hung the towel up. I moved to the next dog, grabbed the towel, feeling somewhat iffy about whether or not it would be too saturated to dry the next dog, but no, it felt a little damp, but not bad. Third dog, same towel. I was impressed.

I washed and dried the towel. It is really soft. We went to the beach, one towel, three dogs, and it did its job. I am really considering a few more towels. One by the back door for rainy days. One in the bathroom for bathed doggies. And one in my car for swimming dogs.

DII Bone Dry Warm, Soft, Plush, Microfiber Pet Blanket for Couch, Car, Trunk, Cage, Kennel, Dog House, Blue
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft, classic look, my littlest dog drags it with her around the house., July 2, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I thought it would be nice for my dogs to have their own blankie. I thought the bones were adorable. I have three pups at home, a Westie/ schnauzer mix, a cairn terrier, and a chihuahua/jack Russell mix. My littlest dog found the blankie first, she claimed it, and when I called her for dinner she brought her blankie with her. So apparently she likes this blanket. She will also push our other dogs off of the blanket if she is ready to rest. Little bully. I had a fleece blanket for the dogs too, but she wants this one. It is incredibly soft. It isn't very thick, but it is soft. She loves it. I would have thought a blanket is a blanket is a blanket, but, nope, this one is hers.

Proactiv+ Skin Revitalizing Pads, 90 Count
Proactiv+ Skin Revitalizing Pads, 90 Count
Price: $64.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Skin looked firmer, plumper, but then I broke out., June 18, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am always looking for a way to tighten my pores. The first week that I used this product I was impressed, my skin looked tighter, it had a youthful glow about it. After 7 days I started breaking out around my nose and mouth. I think this can happen sometimes when your skin gets very clean and devoid of oil, it reacts by breaking out. I plan to stick with it and will update if the acne improves. I still think my skin looks firmer and more plump, but the acne was a bummer. It wasn't completely awful acne, just a handful of annoying blemishes.

After I clean my skin, you wipe your face and neck with a wipe. The wipes are sealed and you need to put them in the little round tub that comes in the box. You pour one bottle over the pads and use those thirty pads before opening another set. Some nights I exfoliate my face, other nights I used a gentle cleanser before applying a wipe which you leave on your skin overnight, no other moisturizer.

AT-A-GLANCE Weekly / Monthly Planner, Collection, Academic Year, 13 Months, July 2015-July 2016, 5.88 x 8.25 Inch Page Size (YP106A-07)
Price: $18.21
3 used & new from $18.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A few annoying design flaws, but otherwise a very nice planner., June 18, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like the monthly calendar and I also like that the week goes from Sunday through Saturday, I had one where the weekly calendar ended in a weird way and I kept putting appointments in the wrong spaces. I definitely like that the design isn't obnoxious - I like plain from time to time. I was not a fan of the glue binding, I think the book keeps its shape better, but I think that the planners that have wire binding are easier to use.

Prevail Bladder Control Pads, Maximum/Regular, 48 Count (Pack of 4)
Prevail Bladder Control Pads, Maximum/Regular, 48 Count (Pack of 4)
Price: $46.54
10 used & new from $42.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Non traditional uses., June 18, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I used this for several non traditional uses. The first was that I foster dogs and oftentimes these dogs are not potty trained, I have the dogs wear belly bands when they are in my house and inside the belly band I might use anything from a maxi pad to an incontinance pad. These pads absorb a lot of liquid. They also stay in place fairly well in the belly bands.

I also used this for myself during very heavy flow days. They were great at absorbing. The pads wick the liquid away from your skin. The one complaint I have is that they move around and shift when not in the belly band but worn in a more traditional way.

Pivotal Living Tracker 1 (2nd Generation) Black
Pivotal Living Tracker 1 (2nd Generation) Black
Price: $15.00
5 used & new from $14.67

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice alternative, but I like my Zip., June 4, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have a Fitbit Zip, this is the hip/bra/shoe/pocket clip model. I really enjoy my Fitbit zip and how easy the application is to use. I kept my Fitbit Zip on while using the Pivotal tracker to compare how the two keep steps. The first day there was a difference of 2,000 steps between the Fitbit and the Pivotal. The Pivotal had 2,000 steps less. Pivotal was worn on my right wrist - left hand dominant, and my Fitbit was on my left hand pocket. I thought maybe I tap my left foot more often, so the next day I put the Pivotal on my right wrist and and kept my Fitbit on the right hand hip, the difference was 4,000 steps, with Pivotal exhibiting less steps. Well this frustrated me, so I turned on my phone's pedometer, my old Omron, the zip and the Pivotal. At the end of the day the Omron, Zip and Phone were within 100 steps of each other and the Pivotal was off by 3,000. So, maybe my Pivotal tracker is off?

The other thing that bugged me was on day one the face was already scratched.

The other nuisance is that the Pivotal is hard to read outside in the sunlight the Fitbit is easy to read in daylight. Pivotal is easier to read in the dark, the Fitbit is impossible to read in the dark.

The Pivotal has a rechargeable battery, that you would have to plug in for at least an hour. The Zip has a replaceable battery, watch battery size. I sort of like the replacement idea over recharging. I might forget to recharge, or it might not be a convenient time.

As for the apps. My Zip doesn't log sleep. The pivotal does. That is a nice feature. Both products allow you to track food, water, other exercise, weight, etcetera. You can challenge friends, I don't have any friends with a Pivotal Tracker. Both products have an online forum where you can find other friends. The Pivotal has a buzzing reminder option to get activity in, the zip doesn't. The pivotal can also wake you up after so many hours of sleep, but I haven't found that to work for me yet, I might not be 'sleeping'. The full 8 and that might be why the vibration doesn't go off.

I wanted a pedometer to compete with friends and get at least 10,000 steps in. For me I need accuracy. I like the zip. The pivotal might be a nice option if you look for other opportunities. I'm just not sure on the accuracy of the steps, but mine may have been defective.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 7, 2015 6:55 PM PDT

Febreze Air Freshener, Shimmer, 9.7 Ounce
Febreze Air Freshener, Shimmer, 9.7 Ounce
Offered by Smile 'n Save
Price: $20.98
3 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting. Plesannt scent., May 29, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Smells great, long lasting. I bought some fir tree Febreeze around December, I spray it, we all look around and say, I'm not sure I smell any difference. It does nothing to mask odor or freshen air, or make a house smell homey before company. This one on the other hand is very pleasant, and about a half an hour after I sprayed it in the kitchen I came out ther and could faintly smell the shimmer. It was a pleasant surprise. I sprayed the room we kennel the dogs in and it smelled really nice, until my pups went swimming and started to smell like a swamp again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20