Profile for Delaney > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 779

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Delaney RSS Feed
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
T.S. Shure ArchiQuest Architectural Elements Building Blocks in a Wooden Box - 59 Piece Set
Price: $29.20
6 used & new from $28.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright. Adds interesting elements., February 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My son is 13 and has the larger wooden blocks that he still constructs with, his constructions are elaborate. He asked for some smaller pieces with more interesting shapes. These are bright and sturdy and wonderful for the imagination. They were a little smaller in size than I expected, however, my master builder says that more blocks in this size range would equal much better finished products.

Jerry Baird's Gourmet Seasonings Jalapeno Sizzling Salt, No MSG, 4.8 Ounce
Jerry Baird's Gourmet Seasonings Jalapeno Sizzling Salt, No MSG, 4.8 Ounce
Price: $5.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Adds heat and zip to your everyday food, February 8, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Delicious! We love it. This house enjoys extra heat on our food. We added them to tacos, popcorn, plain noodles, pizza crust...and the list goes on. I would be far more pleased if it was just a jalapeño powder without the extra salt. But just the way it is it is delicious and adds some zesty flavor. It has other spices beyond jalapeño and it's delicious.

Merrell Men's Moab Polar Waterproof Winter Boot,Espresso,9.5 M US
Merrell Men's Moab Polar Waterproof Winter Boot,Espresso,9.5 M US
Price: $104.99
3 used & new from $104.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm boot, great traction, water proof., February 8, 2015
I absolutely hate wet feet when hiking. My old hikers sprung a leak so I needed a new pair. I hike with my dogs almost daily three mile minimum. My major cunundrum, I am a woman, I have one leg that is square becuase I have two metal plates and 9 pins in it, so finding a comfortable shoe is beyond beastly.

I don't have a very wide foot, but my right leg is an odd shape. (more square) So I purchased a man's shoe, they typically cut beneath the ankle and allow more room at the ankle joint.

The traction on the bottom is awesome, I have walked through many very icy sidewalks and trails and managed to stay upright, which is a tricky task for me in general. The boots are very warm with a single layer of normal weight sock. There is ample room in the foot portion of my boot, but snug as well keeping my foot in place for good hiking posture.

I have worn them longer than a hike, like I might walk to the library and have them on for a few hours sitting....in sitting for long periods, these boots are not as comfortable they pinch at the top of the ankle. But they were not meant for me to sit around in a library with them on.

Also the boots are very waterproof. I stepped into a large slushy puddle, and my heart sunk, but my feet stayed dried. Yippee.

Barilla Veggie Pasta, Elbows, 12 Ounce (Pack of 8)
Barilla Veggie Pasta, Elbows, 12 Ounce (Pack of 8)
Price: $15.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Sneaky and delicious, February 8, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Pretty yummy. The kids just thought the pasta was colored, no one suspected vegetables inside. They cook up awesome, I would caution to go for a little firm noodle as opposed to super soft noodles.

Texture is great, and we have eaten them with sauce and without, great either way.

Barilla White Fiber Pasta, Mini Penne, 12 Ounce (Pack of 8)
Barilla White Fiber Pasta, Mini Penne, 12 Ounce (Pack of 8)
Offered by GrabSumGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars White fiber to fool your children, February 5, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
All the fiber you should be getting. Still tastes and looks like white flour pasta. I have been trying to get my family to eat less pasta - that didn't work. Healthier pastas - some of the higher fiber has a terrible consistency, the kids hate the quinoa pasta, no one liked the straight up spinach pasta - they weren't bad, they just weren't we wanted. Sometimes you want regular pasta.

Well this is pretty darn good. White fiber to fool your friends and family! But usually the fiber pastas have an odd texture. This pasta is firmer - no complaints here - but taste and texture are hardly different than your regular pasta.

This was a winner in our house.

Quartet EnduraGlide Dry-Erase Markers Accessory Kit, Fine Tip, Assorted Colors, 5 Pack (5001M-5SK)
Price: $8.99
12 used & new from $3.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright, fine point, eraser, cleaner, February 3, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love this. We used them on regular dry erase boards. The kids like to write notes non stop on my boards and the markers wear out and look like dull grey scribbles. I need to see the notes my husband and I leave each other. So I got some backup markers. I like them, bright, fine tip so the letters are easy to read. The eraser is nice. And I like to be able to clean the white board with the spray once and awhile.

Herbal Essences  Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner, 13.5 Fluid Ounce
Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner, 13.5 Fluid Ounce
Price: $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Detoxifies? Couldn't say. Smells divine? Absolutely!, January 29, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I can't speak for detoxifying. You know how when you use store bought conditioners they are thick and coat your locks? And then you use 'salon' grade conditioners and they are less then thick but get the job done? Well this one does the thick coating thing - so I doubt it detoxifies your hair.

On the other hand it smells absolutely amazing and my fine hair is still bouncy and not weighed down so it can't be bad for you. For the smell alone I would buy it again.

Lipper International 812 Bamboo Charging Station
Lipper International 812 Bamboo Charging Station
Price: $20.75
12 used & new from $20.75

5.0 out of 5 stars I love ours. It isn't perfect - or plug makers aren't perfect. But I love ours., January 27, 2015
I love this for organizing all our power chords. There are a few plugs that were too tall, so we turned the tray over, so the recess of the tray was downward facing.

This isn't ideal, but until I find shorter plugs, it works, it's functional, and it's more attractive then all those chords everywhere.

DII Home Essentials Woven Paper, Collapsible, Convenient Storage Bin - Small (10.25" Long x 11" Wide x 9.25" High) in Black Rugby Stripe
Price: $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Initially took some time to get it in shape, January 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I think several people have mentioned that initially these baskets have a hard time holding and initially my basket had the same issue but we used it for the dog toys in the living room. After about an evening the basket was in shape.

So perhaps the first night you have it fill ER up so it takes shape, once in shape Put in the items you'd like.

It is very attractive and I like that when you're done with it you can easily flatten it back and store it.

Beautiful Nutrition Venom Appetite Control Drink Mix, Lemon, 14 Count
Beautiful Nutrition Venom Appetite Control Drink Mix, Lemon, 14 Count
Price: $15.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't care for the taste, January 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It keeps you full. But it tastes like really sweet lemony Metamucil. It was kind of gross to me. And we cut out so much sugar from our diet that anything sweet is pretty repulsive these days.
You drink it a half hour before eating. You will feel satiated faster. I didn't care for the taste.
I tried watering it down more - I wouldn't advise this, it made a yucky thing worse and now there's more to it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20