Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more
Profile for Laura > Reviews

Browse

Laura's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Laura RSS Feed (Arizona!!)

Veronica Mars Season One
Veronica Mars Season One
DVD
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I was so heartbroken when Veronica Mars was cancelled. ..., July 4, 2015
I was so heartbroken when Veronica Mars was cancelled. Amazon Prime is making my dreams come to by adding it to their library. I've watched each season at least three times and it never gets old. The show is well written and the characters are relatable. Don't even get me started on the witty dialogue. I'll admit it, I wish I was Veronica Mars!

HSI Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron, with Travel Size Argan Oil Leave-in Hair Treatment
Price: $37.99
10 used & new from $37.23

2.0 out of 5 stars Straightener Snob Reformed, January 4, 2015
I am a huge straightener snob. I only used Chi while I was in highschool then in my early 20's I discovered the GHD and fell in love. I had the GHD for about five years when it decided to break my heart and finally stop working. The GHD is pretty pricey and since I'm saving for a wedding, I didn't want to put out the $200 for a new one. I went on to Amazon and the first straightener that popped up was the HSI professional. It had 10,000+ reviews and four and a half stars. It was only $40, which, honestly scared me a bit. Remember, I was a huge beauty snob and it was engraved in my head that I'd have to pay at least $100 to get a decent straightener. I decided to trust my fellow Amazon reviewers and buy it.

Two days later, I received the HSI. I absolutely love it. I have wavy, frizzy hair and this bad boy makes my locks straight and shiny. It feels very durable and finely made. It gets hot super fast and my hair doesn't get struck in the crevices like in the cheap straighteners. Would totally recommend!

Update: After having for less than a year, the straightener already broke. It no longer heats up at all. Changed my review from 5 stars to 2 stars. I guess I'll pay more for a different straightener and hope it lasts for more than a year. Very, very disappointed.

Fearless (Platinum Edition, CD & DVD)
Fearless (Platinum Edition, CD & DVD)
Price: $16.99
94 used & new from $1.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, November 5, 2009
I love, love, love this c.d! The songs are so catchy. I wasn't a fan of hers until Fearless came out. If you only think you like a couple of her songs buy this c.d and I'm sure that you will love every song.

Star Trek (Single-Disc Edition)
Star Trek (Single-Disc Edition)
DVD ~ Chris Pine
Offered by Fulfillment Express US
Price: $10.26
266 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, November 5, 2009
Let me start of by saying that I'm not a Trekkie in the least bit. When I first heard about this movie I was intrigued but I wasn't about to go to the midnight showing or anything. I was a little worried that I would be confused and not know what's going on but they made it in a way that you can understand it, even if you've never seen any previous films. It was a great movie and I am definitely buying it when it comes out. By the way, Chris Pine is really hot in it so that's definitely a bonus.

The Hangover - UNRATED (2009)
The Hangover - UNRATED (2009)
DVD ~ Bradley Cooper
Offered by CAC Media
Price: $17.14
105 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, November 5, 2009
When I first saw the previews for The Hangover I didn't want to see it in the least bit. I thought they were trying to be like Old School and could never live up to it. I kept hearing that it was the funniest movie and I got curious so I went to see to go see it. This is by far the funniest movie that has been out in a while. It was as good as, if not better than Old School. I'm not one of those laugh out loud people when I watch movies but I was dying laughing watching this movie. Seriously hilarious and some of the best movie quotes came from The Hangover! Can't wait to buy it.

Scene It? Disney Edition DVD Game
Scene It? Disney Edition DVD Game
Offered by Needful Things Books and More
Price: $46.50
212 used & new from $12.79

5.0 out of 5 stars What a blast~, November 5, 2009
Disney Scene It is a game for the whole family! If you are a Disney buff, like myself, you will truly enjoy this game. One thing that I really liked was once we played the game all the way through they came out with Scene It? Disney Super Game Pack DVD Game, which is just new questions for the game. It was a game that the adults and kids like to play.

Blue Moon (The Immortals, Book 2)
Blue Moon (The Immortals, Book 2)
by Alyson Noel
Price: $8.76
539 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars If you like Twilight then I'm sure you'll like Blue Moon., November 5, 2009
Evermore is the first book in the series and Blue Moon is the second. I loved both. Blue Moon is pretty similar to Twilight. I was surprised with the similarities between the two. I'm sure if you were a fan of the Twilight Saga you will love Blue Moon. It kept me guessing the whole time and needless to say I was hooked. I finished this book in a day! Blue Moon ended in a way where it left me needing more. I can't wait for the next book to come out.

The Twilight Saga: New Moon Soundtrack
The Twilight Saga: New Moon Soundtrack
Price: $11.99
208 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Different, November 5, 2009
When I first listened to the New Moon soundtrack I didn't really like it. I was a little obsessed with the Twilight soundtrack and didn't think the New Moon soundtrack was as good. As I listened to it more and more I started to love it. You should know that the songs are pretty Indie. I haven't heard of a few of the artist before but now I love them. The songs are very different but incredibly good. I can't wait to see how they fit into the movie!

Apple iPod nano 16 GB 5th Generation (Pink) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Apple iPod nano 16 GB 5th Generation (Pink) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
15 used & new from $70.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 5, 2009
I've always had iPod's. They are the only MP3 player that I will ever purchase. They have so many extra features and last a really long time. They're durable as well which is what I need. I seem to always be dropping mine and they last me five plus years. I was a little reluctant to use the nano because I've always had the video iPod and I'm definitely a creature of habit. I'm very happy with the Nano though! I love that they finally came out with an ipod with a radio built in. I like to listen to my morning radio while I'm working out and I'm able to do that now. I like that I can click the middle button when I want to know what song I'm listening to so I don't have to constantly look down while I'm driving. The only downside was I had to buy a new ipod dock to charge it. Overall I love it. I love how it looks, sounds, plays and all the extras. I would recommend this product to anyone looking into buying an MP3 player. It's easy to work and they've always lasted forever for me!