Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for BEEEE KKaay > Reviews

Browse

BEEEE KKaay's Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BEEEE KKaay RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Valentines Day Gifs Leather Canvas Messenger Laptop Bag for Men
Valentines Day Gifs Leather Canvas Messenger Laptop Bag for Men
Offered by RusticTown
Price: $249.00
2 used & new from $38.58

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag with a smudge that shouldn't be there, January 10, 2016
The bag looks great. When I received the bag the front of the leather panel is smudged really bad. I will use the bag but do appointed it's messed up like this.

Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man, Expanded Edition: What Men Really Think About Love, Relationships, Intimacy, and Commitment
by Denene Millner
Price: $9.78
84 used & new from $4.53

Medical Assistant Certification Study Guide Volume 2: Medical Assistant Exam Book
by MSN, Jane John-Nwankwo RN
Price: $29.19
21 used & new from $21.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 15, 2015
its a good book to help with studying for the test

Medical Assistant Certification Study Guide Volume 1: Medical Assistant Exam Book
by Jane John-Nwankwo RN
Price: $26.80
22 used & new from $22.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, June 15, 2015
i just began using it to study for my test. its helpful

KONOV Mens Leather Stainless Steel Bracelet, Braided Cuff Bangle, Black Silver - 9 inch
Offered by KONOV
Price: $48.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 15, 2015
I love this bracelet. I have 2 of them now and looking to get more.

A Christmas Kiss
A Christmas Kiss
DVD ~ Laura Breckenridge
Price: $4.32
30 used & new from $3.40

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this movie, January 29, 2015
This review is from: A Christmas Kiss (DVD)
I love this movie. I watch it every time its on tv at christmas time. I wanted to look at it all year so that's why I bought it.

KONOV Mens Womens Stainless Steel Ring, 2mm, Comfort Fit Band, Blue, Size 12
KONOV Mens Womens Stainless Steel Ring, 2mm, Comfort Fit Band, Blue, Size 12
Offered by KONOV
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 24, 2014
great size. its so cool. i want to buy more jewerly from this place. love it alot

Classic Betty Boop Satchel Bag with Embossed Logo & Rhinestone Accents - Yellow /Amber Yellow /Golden Poppy

5.0 out of 5 stars i love the size, December 24, 2014
i love the size. it perfect. i am actually not thinking of buying no more purses for a bit. I love this one alot.

JSDY Stainless Steel Silver Wide Polished Mens Toe Promise Bands Rings 11.5mm 13

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the size of the ring, December 24, 2014
I love the size of the ring. i love the shininess of the ring. but i wore it to work and it scratches so easy. so its sitting on my dresser.

Keral New Fashion Messanger Bag Tote Handbag With Shoulder Strap - Black, Size - Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag., January 6, 2013
I got this bag for myself for Xmas. It got to me faster than it was suppose to. I thought it was a bit bigger than it is but its a great bag. When i got the bag i also got a pair of earrings. they are pretty and simple. I love it. I will definitely order from this seller again. the big handle it has is perfect. and the loops that hold the big strap are strong. I love my bag.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3