Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for Alexandra I. Smith > Reviews

Browse

Alexandra I. Smith's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Alexandra I. Smith RSS Feed (Durham, Maine)

Minecraft: Awesome Minecraft Tips for Beginners, Incredible Game Instructions for Minecraft Fans (Minecraft books, minecraft free books, minecraft handbook)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Starter book for anyone!, July 28, 2015
Enjoyed reading and working though this book with my daughter. It helped explain what Mindcraft is and the tricks of the "beginner" trade! Mindcraft 101!

Barbie Size Dollhouse Furniture - Kitchen Set
Barbie Size Dollhouse Furniture - Kitchen Set
Offered by LEGIT GOOD CHOICE
Price: $20.47
6 used & new from $20.47

5.0 out of 5 stars The Good and the Bad!, June 14, 2015
Shipping was great! Product kinda cheesy at first ... but my daughter loves it! We use it as a "bin traveling" toy when our families go camping! Lots of girls age 5-10 play with this set! Great fun!

Dansko Women's Pro XP Clog,Black Patent,39 EU/8.5-9 M US
Dansko Women's Pro XP Clog,Black Patent,39 EU/8.5-9 M US
Offered by Heart & Sole
Price: $139.95
3 used & new from $125.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent teaching shoe!, February 28, 2015
This review is from: Dansko Women's Pro XP Clog (Shoes)
Bought these shoes to wear daily and love them! Ready to get another pair in another color!!

Melissa & Doug School Time! Classroom Play Set

by Steve Smallman
Price: $9.99
25 used & new from $2.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Maine Book!, February 28, 2015
Bought this after a student brought it to my 1st grade classroom! Love this book!

Pure Fun 48-Inch Kids Super Jumper Trampoline
Pure Fun 48-Inch Kids Super Jumper Trampoline
Price: $79.98
18 used & new from $71.26

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Bouncy!, February 28, 2015
Great Price on the deals! My 6 year old love this!!!

Peaceable Kingdom Count Your Chickens Award Winning Cooperative Game for Kids
Peaceable Kingdom Count Your Chickens Award Winning Cooperative Game for Kids
Offered by Mollybee Kids
Price: $15.99
16 used & new from $15.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Its my new favorite game Mama!-Says my 2 1/2 year old daughter, April 19, 2011
Can we give a rating of 10 stars! We absolutely love this game. We bought this game after seeing it at our favorite toy story in Maine and we played it as soon as we got home. My daughter loves playing this game. We love the counting, the colors, and LOVE the fact that there is a tractor in the game.(like her Papa's tractor!) I am a first grade teacher and the skills that this game is teaching, one to one counting correspondence, directionality, adding, and one less is taught in my room and its amazing to see that my 2 1/2 year old is beginning to learn. My daughter is now telling EVERYONE that her new favorite game ever is Count Your Chickens.
The customer service with the Peaceable Kingdom is amazing. I believe that I was missing a few chicks when we opened the box. I emailed the company right away and I got a response plus an extra surprise within a few hours. They told me that the extra chicks are on their way! The surprise was if we were to write a review for Amazon, we would get a game sent to the school of our choice! Thank you so much for your time Donna and I have already purchased Lost Puppies. We should be getting it tomorrow!
Your cooperative games are fun and amazing! Thank you again for the hours of fun. We are looking forward to more games!
Signed- Happy 2 1/2 year old girl and a super happy Mama!

Ireland For Dummies (Dummies Travel)
Ireland For Dummies (Dummies Travel)
by Elizabeth Albertson
38 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Girt for Mom, November 16, 2008
This was a gift for my mother. She has used may of the Dummies books and loves it! My mom is planning her trip to Ireland and wanted this book to help with her itinerary!