Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for hoconnor > Reviews

Browse

hoconnor's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

hoconnor RSS Feed

Ppyple SwingBall Sync and Charge Dock Stand for Samsung Galaxy S3, SIII, S2, SII, i9100, Verizon Galaxy Nexus Micro USB Cable Included (Black)

2.0 out of 5 stars Great while it worked, November 19, 2012
I bought two of these docks in july for my Samsung Galaxy s III one dock for home and one for my office they worked gerat even when I had a case on my phone. Then about a month ago the one that I keep at work I would have to giggle a bit some times to get it to work but then it wold work fine for a week or two. And then last week both just stopped working completely I tried plugging them into different ports and anything I could think of to get them to work and nothing works they are just dead so if you need a dock for a couple of months this dock is great but defiantly doesn't work for long time use.

Into the Fire: A Firsthand Account of the Most Extraordinary Battle in the Afghan War
by Francis J. West
84 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring First Hand Account, September 28, 2012
This book is a great first hand account of what it is really like out there for our soldiers. A inspiring story about a soldiers commitment to his team and no matter what he was not going to give up on them even if that meant going against orders. Through out this book you are with Dakota every step of the way. He did what he needed to do to get his team out no matter if that meant that he would get kicked out of the marines or not survive the day.

Sergeant Dakota Meyer is a true hero.

Faking It
Faking It
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I dont feel like the only one any more, August 3, 2011
This review is from: Faking It (Kindle Edition)
I love this it is heart felt and it gave me hope. The message that this book gives women is the mind set that women should have! I defiantly need to work on becoming more like the Andi at the end of this book. I don't feel so much like a freak after reading this book.