Profile for sbl679 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

sbl679 RSS Feed (Topeka, Kansas)

Page: 1 | 2
Sparkle Flower Girl, Pageant or Party Dress in Chiffon
Sparkle Flower Girl, Pageant or Party Dress in Chiffon
Price: $24.04 - $47.93

5.0 out of 5 stars So beautiful - perfect for spring, March 10, 2014
My 6-year-old loves this - we ordered the purple color. Lovely chiffon dress and though she is tall, it isn't too short on her. This dress is a really nice change from the stiffer pageant-style stuff but still not too casual - will be perfect for Easter. Shipped super fast and the dress is really high quality. I do think it will pull easily but for less than $35, I'm not complaining.

American Atelier 1182150 Swirl Pedestal Cake Plates with Dome, Set of 3
American Atelier 1182150 Swirl Pedestal Cake Plates with Dome, Set of 3
Price: $71.99
8 used & new from $65.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile and gorgeous, March 10, 2014
I recently purchased this for use at a birthday party and it doesn't disappoint. Beautiful pedestals with pretty details - shipping was super fast, too. The glass domes are quite thin but nothing in my set was broken. Will be beautiful for use with cakes or other kinds of treats - good quality for the price.

AMJ Dresses Inc Girls Burgundy Flower Girl Holiday Dress Size 8
AMJ Dresses Inc Girls Burgundy Flower Girl Holiday Dress Size 8
Offered by AMJ Dresses Inc
Price: $30.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Christmas dress!, December 24, 2013
Got this for my kindergarten-aged daughter - she loves it. Beautiful, rich burgundy color, lovely tucks & ruching on the skirt, and even the pretty flower is removable. This is nearly ankle length, and has one thin crinoline attached - but if you want fluff you may want to purchase on seperately.

Looks super pretty with gold accessories. Roomy without being too big - I would bet she'll wear this next year, too. Great value and quick shipping. Perfect dress for the little lady who wants to look pretty - but not too grown up for Mommy. :)

Infinity Loop Skull Design Scarf (Pink/Black)
Infinity Loop Skull Design Scarf (Pink/Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect scarf with a little edge!, December 24, 2013
This scarf is awesome. Fluffy, lightweight, with plenty of length and drape. Looks great looped once or twice. The skull pattern gives it some fashion-y edge. Love this! Shipped quick, too!

Chinese Laundry Kristin Cavallari Women's Liberta Platform Pump
Chinese Laundry Kristin Cavallari Women's Liberta Platform Pump
Price: $89.40 - $139.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun heels - great fit - even for such height!!, December 17, 2013
Love, love, love these heels! I purchased the silver glitter ones, and these heels are that punch of fun that any dressy party outfit needs. Thinking seriously about getting the black ones as well, which would be perfect for suits.

These heels are high - no way around it - but the platform is well-balanced and makes them simple to walk in. There's also plenty of room for your toes, so that the front of your foot doesn't get pinched. This makes standing and walking much less of an issue, even for a stiletto heel. The toe box is padded and soft, too.

I have narrow heels and there is some slip to these, but the fact that the upper portion of the shoe is actual leather means that as you wear them, they will fit your foot over time.

I By Invicta Women's 89051-006 18k Gold-Plated Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch
I By Invicta Women's 89051-006 18k Gold-Plated Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great watch from Invicta., July 24, 2013
I recently ordered this watch and I love it.

It's sporty and dive-watch like without being huge and obnoxious. I also appreciate the fact that the gold plate isn't crazy Vegas gold, but that it's rather understated. The blue dial is gorgeous and easy to read. Looks great with jeans or something dressier - it really is a watch that goes anywhere.

I did have to get several links removed, but that's par for the course with Invicta products.

I've had another, dressier Invicta diamond chronograph for 3 years and have found that these watches keep excellent time and hold up to pretty much whatever you can throw at them. I've bumped this gold one already on the a couple of surfaces and it still looks perfect. Highly recommended.

Amazon had the best price of anyplace, web or otherwise. Fast shipping, item exactly as described. :)

Bumble and Bumble Styling Lotion, 8 Ounce
Bumble and Bumble Styling Lotion, 8 Ounce
Price: $22.57
24 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product EVER for fine, straight, and/or chemically treated hair!!, July 24, 2013
I've been using this product for years and I love it. I've strayed a couple of times, trying to find something cheaper, but my hair suffered and so I've come back for good.

This lightweight spray works great to detangle, smooth, shine, and add manageability to most any hair type, but I use it daily on my fine, straight but thick and colored/highlighted hair. Lots of products make my hair greasy and weigh it down, but not this. It detangles it, protects it from heat (I blowdry my hair each day), and really adds a bit of volume and shine, too, which for my hair type is nothing short of amazing. Even on the days I don't dry my hair, I use this to protect it and get rid of tangles.

I use this in conjunction with Garnier Fructis' Color protect shampoo/conditioner, as well as Alterna's Caviar CC cream, and my hair has never looked better. Highly recommended, especially if you have fine hair.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous dress., December 17, 2012
This is a simply gorgeous dress. My almost 3-year-old adores it. It's an inky blue, almost purple, but not quite. Heavy taffeta and well-sewn sequin & gather details on the bodice make this dress excellent quality, especially for the price. There is also a layer of tulle on the underskirt at the hem to make it bell beautifully.

It is below the knee. Very classic and timeless. True to size, and room in the bodice to grow. We're using it for holiday/Christmas events but it would be beautiful for a wedding, too.

So La Vita Little Girls' Sequined Bodice Tiered Ruffled Dress
So La Vita Little Girls' Sequined Bodice Tiered Ruffled Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply beautiful., December 17, 2012
This dress is gorgeous and my tall, lean 5-year-old loved it. The purple tulle overskirt is a nice touch and the sequined bodice has a purple fabric overlay so it they don't catch on things (without obscuring the sparkle!). Enough room in the 6x to fit next season (fingers crossed). Lovely!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, dressy sandals that won't kill your feet!, December 18, 2009
These sandals are my go-to for warm days - they work with pants, skirts, or shorts/capris. I have always gotten along well with Born and these shoes are no exception - quality leather and construction, a well-padded footbed for comfort, and little to no break-in time. No blisters or rubbing, either, even on the most humid days. . . The black color is more of a natural black, meaning that the nuances in the leather show through (not like a faux leather shoe). The heel is at least 3 inches but is substantial so it's easy to walk in and keep your balance, even if you don't wear heels every day (I do). Dress them up or down - really, a perfect sandal that I know I'll wear for years. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2