Profile for Carman T Dragone > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carman T Dragone RSS Feed (Shelton, CT United States)

Naval Assault: The Killing Tide - Xbox 360
Naval Assault: The Killing Tide - Xbox 360
19 used & new from $14.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Love Naval Games...but, July 10, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I pre-ordered this game and couldn't wait until I got it. I have to agree with both of the other reviews I have read right above mine so far. There mere fact that I am able to play a naval game on Xbox is great to me and I like the game overall. I have had a very annoying problem happen to me a couple of times in one of the missions. I have completed the task, and not been able to go on. This has left a sour taste in my mouth. The controls are great, and Im actually glad I don't have complete control over the depth and everything else, there is enough to worry about in the game. I didn't think I was getting a simulation game, I knew I was getting an adventure game. Good stuff.

I mean really, who doesn't love blowing up WWII era german anything?

Command & Conquer: Generals - PC
Command & Conquer: Generals - PC
24 used & new from $7.00

2.0 out of 5 stars A Loyal Customer and Avid Fan of the C&C Series, March 31, 2003
I have waited for this game for months and when it finally arrived it was in my PC not three days after being released. Besides to number of items you must have to make the game run smoothly like the correct chipset, the game locks up my PC every time I play it. I have followed the instructions, made sure I have the correct software and hardware but nothing makes it stop locking up. I have a brand new 200 machine, 7500 video card and sound care well past the minimum requirements. The game is very enjoyable but HIGHLY unstable. Be ready for a few hours of aggrevation.