Profile for Janice Sims > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 565

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Janice Sims "a reader & a writer" RSS Feed (Central Florida)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Lady Sings The Blues
Lady Sings The Blues
DVD ~ Diana Ross
Price: $5.97
47 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great performances all around!, August 4, 2015
This review is from: Lady Sings The Blues (DVD)
Diana Ross and Billy Dee Williams perform their roles well in this film. It was Richard Pryor who made me cry though. Pryor was a wonderful comedian, but he was also a stunning dramatic actor.

Avery White Shipping Labels, 3-1/3 x 4 Inches, Pack of 1500 Labels (95940)
Avery White Shipping Labels, 3-1/3 x 4 Inches, Pack of 1500 Labels (95940)
Offered by BisonOffice
Price: $60.44
6 used & new from $54.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Avery: A company you can count on., August 4, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These shipping labels are just as advertised: Easy to use, top-quality paper, and the end results are stunning. I have a laser printer and the colors are sharp and professional looking. There are 1500 labels, 250 sheets and six labels per sheet in a box, so I won't be running out of shipping labels anytime soon.

Kimberly-Clark WypAll 41200 Disposable X70 Wiper, 1/4 fold, 12.5" Width x 13" Length, White (12 Packs of 76)
Price: $94.42
4 used & new from $94.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Kudos for Kimberly-Clark for these wipes!, July 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Why am I just hearing about these wipes? They're fabulous! They're strong and hold up to whatever abuse I give them in my quest for a cleaner environment. Cleaning up spills? No problem. Cleaning windows? No problem. I've cleaned the refrigerator with them and the stove. Repeated rinsing won't make them tear up. My husband just washed the cars this past weekend with them. Then cleaned the windows, and these wipes left them streak free. Really good product, Kimberly-Clark!

Remington PF7400 F4 Comfort Series Intercept Foil Shaver, Black
Remington PF7400 F4 Comfort Series Intercept Foil Shaver, Black
Price: $39.91

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't appear to be for all hair types, July 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Going to have to go with a 'just okay' on this shaver because it didn't give a smooth shave. My husband, who is African-American, used it several times and it always left behind some hairs. I don't know the reason why. If this shaver isn't for men who don't have straight hair, then it should be advertised as such. Remington, is this shaver for everyone?

Swiffer Sweep and Vac Floor Vaccum Starter Kit
Swiffer Sweep and Vac Floor Vaccum Starter Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea, adding a simple vac to the Swiffer sweeper., July 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Love this little sweep-vac. It was easy to assemble and it glides smoothly over my tile floors. It's not for rugs. The only thing I think Procter and Gamble could improve on is how long the charge lasts. Directions suggest you charge it for at least four hours but that only lasts for a few uses. I would suggest charging it frequently like you do your cell phone so it'll be ready to go when you need to use it.

Pioneer VSX-45 5.2-Channel AV Receiver with Built-In Bluetooth and Wi-Fi (Black)
Price: $449.98
6 used & new from $299.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Better picture and sound with this receiver!, July 18, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm not going to pretend I know the technical terms to describe how this receiver works. All I know is after my husband hooked it up to our home theater system in our bedroom, the picture and sound quality of our HD TV improved. Therefore, I'm giving it a full five stars. I can't compare it to other manufacturers' products because this is the first receiver we've tried. We have bought Pioneer products before, though, and have always found the company to be reliable.

Tiny Love Double Sided Crib Toy
Tiny Love Double Sided Crib Toy
Price: $29.99
10 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars for this brilliant crib toy!, July 15, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm no longer being fruitful and multiplying, however three of my relatives gave birth in the past year, giving the family three more darling girls to dote on. This particular toy went to a five-month old. She's delighted with it. It's become her favorite toy. I don't know whether or not it soothes her to sleep because of its design or the mere fact that she doesn't want to let go of it when it's time for bed. Either way, her mom says she won't sleep without it now.

Akribos XXIV Men's AK625SS Ultimate Swiss Chronograph Stainless Steel Mesh Strap Watch
Price: $79.99
13 used & new from $74.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Save for the band, it's a very nice watch!, July 2, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My husband thinks this is a beautiful watch. It looks great on his wrist and he likes the weight of it also. It was easy to set and although he's ever owned a chronograph watch before, he enjoys his gadgets so he's enjoying getting used to it. The one drawback is the band. It takes time to get used to the clasp band. He owns another clasp-band watch but it's made so that if the clasp comes loose, the band doesn't fall off his wrist. With this Akribos watch it completely falls off your wrist if you're not paying attention. This, I believe, was a manufacturer mistake in its design and I'm sure they probably regret it.

Holmes HEPA Type Desktop Air Purifier, 3 Speeds plus Optional Ionizer, HAP242-NUC
Price: $31.99
69 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little air purifier!, June 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I absolutely love the Holmes Desktop Air Purifier! I put it on the lowest setting and it sits on my nightstand and lulls me to sleep at night. It's just the right size for the bedroom. I have a larger purifier that I keep in the living room. But this desktop purifier is perfect for one room. The air smells great and I think it's even helping to keep my sinuses clear.

Soft Slouchy Hat Extra Long Cable Knit Beanie Cap (Khaki)
Soft Slouchy Hat Extra Long Cable Knit Beanie Cap (Khaki)
Offered by Mariposa Life
Price: $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat and one minor glitch., June 10, 2015
Really like this hat. Looks good on me and seems to be well-made. However some of the yarn came unraveled when I laundered it. And now I'm trying to figure out how to mend it without adding to the problem. Any suggestions from the company that made it? Love the hat, but not the unraveling yarn.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 4, 2015 4:49 AM PDT