Profile for Constanza Ehrenhaus > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 99

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Constanza Ehrenhaus RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Frog Umbrella for Kids
Frog Umbrella for Kids
Price: $7.85
12 used & new from $7.36

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made., December 14, 2014
This review is from: Frog Umbrella for Kids (Toy)
It is adorable, but very cheaply made and it broke rather fast. My child was a little rough on it, but nothing out of the ordinary, and they are designed for toddlers, so delicacy is not to be expected much. I would like to see a sturdier construction because he really liked it.

Melissa & Doug Caterpillar Gear Toy
Melissa & Doug Caterpillar Gear Toy
Price: $9.99
58 used & new from $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice toy, great for babies., December 14, 2014
I got this for my first child, and it was such a success that I keep getting it for my friends' children. It is sturdy, it's versatile, it can be used as it was "meant" to be used or it can be used for anything your child fancies, it allows for creative play. Both my children keep playing with it at 2 and 3.5 years old.

Gerber Graduates BPA Free 3 Pack Graduates Kiddy Cutlery Set, Colors May Vary
Gerber Graduates BPA Free 3 Pack Graduates Kiddy Cutlery Set, Colors May Vary
Price: $4.99
12 used & new from $4.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for us., December 14, 2014
They work really nice for little hands, we have them for both my preschooler and my toddler and they help them to eat by themselves. They are well balanced, the handle has a good grip and it works for chubby, clumsy fingers. The fork is not too pointy and the knife is not sharp. They are great and my children love them.

Adult Pith Helmet
Adult Pith Helmet
Offered by PrettyPartyPlace
Price: $4.20
11 used & new from $1.12

4.0 out of 5 stars They were fine for dressing up., December 14, 2014
This review is from: Adult Pith Helmet (Apparel)
These are toys, I know there are some people complaining about the wholes being too large and the bees getting in, but these are not meant to do apiculture, they are meant for dressing up. For that purpose they are okay, they are affordable and they did the job, we got them for Halloween and I really don't have complaints. They fit both me and my husband, who has a much larger head, it was a tad large on me, but for a few hours of fun it was not uncomfortable.

Bodum Brazil 8-Cup French Press Coffee Maker, 34-Ounce, Black
Bodum Brazil 8-Cup French Press Coffee Maker, 34-Ounce, Black
Offered by MidAtlantic Merchant
Price: $21.90
31 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, great flavor!, December 13, 2014
When I bought this, about six/seven years ago, I read a lot of "it's so fragile it breaks right away" reviews. So I've waited all this time to make sure I was not being uber ridiculously careful with it to say that it actually is as fragile as anything made out of glass and will last if you treat it well.

As you can infer, we've been having this for over five years and it is still in top shape. What can I say? It's a beaker with a stop, a very simple mechanism, very easy to use, and makes the best coffee in the world. For me, there is no competition. You can feel the true flavor of the coffee, with all its oils, all its fullness.... but wait, I am not a coffee person! This was a gift to the coffee person in my life, my husband, and he has been loving it (and me for giving it to him!) since I bought it.

If you are considering this for yourself, it's an inexpensive treat. If you are considering this for a loved one, it's an inexpensive gift. I can't recommend it enough.

RoomMates RMK1136SCS Jungle Adventure Peel & Stick Wall Decals
RoomMates RMK1136SCS Jungle Adventure Peel & Stick Wall Decals
Price: $9.97
36 used & new from $8.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., December 12, 2014
Excellent quality, very nicely done, fun and interesting. They hold up to the wall just fine, and they are enough as to recreate an interesting setting.

RoomMates RMK1141SCS Celestial Glow in the Dark Peel & Stick Wall Decals, 258 Count
Price: $9.99
40 used & new from $9.31

4.0 out of 5 stars They are holding up!, December 12, 2014
We got these four months ago and I am surprised they still are holding on to the wall given the poor quality of the paint job in our rental apartment. They don't glow for a long, long time, but they do shine brightly and they are still up there. They are thicker than the other decals, and that is what makes the larger pieces become a little detached from the wall, but I just pass my hand on them and they go back in place. If the wall had a better paint layer it wouldn't be a problem, given that one of the moons is on a piece of laminated furniture and has shown no issues.
There are a lot, seriously a lot, of pieces, so much so that I started to wonder where to place them.

NATURE'S WAY Feverfew Standardized Extract 60 CAPS
NATURE'S WAY Feverfew Standardized Extract 60 CAPS
Offered by OxKom
Price: $8.06
49 used & new from $4.23

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to help., December 12, 2014
I am using this to prevent my migraines. So far I still have them, but they are less often, shorter and less powerful, I would definitely keep taking feverfew, they seem to help.

Kids Bug Catcher Nets (6 pc)
Kids Bug Catcher Nets (6 pc)
Offered by Big Blue Supplies
Price: $10.56
8 used & new from $9.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh., December 12, 2014
This review is from: Kids Bug Catcher Nets (6 pc) (Toy)
They are very small, but they are okay. I got them as an accessory for our Halloween costumes. My boys like them, they are cheap little nets, but they are okay with it.

Nature's Way Aloe Vera Gel and Juice, 1 Liter
Nature's Way Aloe Vera Gel and Juice, 1 Liter
Price: $5.99
31 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Afordable option., December 12, 2014
I use this to make my baby's wipe solution, it keeps his buttocks pink and healthy. I've been using it since I had my first, and now going on with my second, for 3.5 years, so you can imagine I am very happy with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10