Profile for Deborah Martin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Deborah Martin "midwestmom" RSS Feed (somewhere in the midwest)

Just Dance - Nintendo Wii
Just Dance - Nintendo Wii
Offered by DealsPointer
Price: $16.21
116 used & new from $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Terrificly Great Fun!, October 11, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Purchased this game for my daughter's ninth birthday party and it was a definite hit. The girls played for hours. We had four Wii remotes and even those without remotes had a great time (the girls rotated the remotes around). Degree of difficulty on each song is different so you can chose the level you are most comfortable with. The 9 year-olds at our party loved some of the more difficult songs like Cotton-Eyed Joe even though it was hard to score well due to the level of coordination required. For further entertainment we had an adult dance off where the kids chose the song---that provided them more entertainment and laughter than dancing themselves (kids love to laugh at parents)! If you're looking for a game that will capture the attention of your kids AND get them up and moving without them realizing it, this is the game for you! We LOVE this game so much we pre-ordered Just Dance 2 for the holidays. Great family fun! 5 stars for fun and enjoyment level. Wii remote movements registered well on the game for all four of our remotes which each have the MotionPlus game pad add-on.

Disney Sing It - Nintendo Wii
Disney Sing It - Nintendo Wii
Offered by coastbooks100
Price: $39.89
64 used & new from $0.23

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Game Ever!!!, December 26, 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Purchased for my 7 year old for Christmas. Here's her quote about the game "This is the best game ever! I wish I could rate it 5 trillion stars!".

The songs are all popular songs that the kids are familiar with which makes singing along very easy. Love that the game shows the current lyrics to sing and displays the next line in the song all at the same time. My daughter has played this game for hours and hours. Great fun both in solo mode as well as versus and duet!