Profile for vincent18713 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

vincent18713 RSS Feed

U.S. standard Power Cord For compatible devices, Replacement Power Cable for Gaming Systems and Other Electronic Devices, Brand New 6' 2-Pin Figure-8 Power Cord
Offered by FT-Deal
Price: $3.45
44 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, April 14, 2014
Cable was exactly as stated, worked perfectly to replace one my bird destroyed. Quality appears to be about the same as any standard cord of this type.

EvanFischer EVA111828202 Natural Finish Front Vented Brake Disc
EvanFischer EVA111828202 Natural Finish Front Vented Brake Disc
Offered by AutoPartsGiant
Price: $33.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job just as well as OEM, April 7, 2013
I purchased two of these four use on a 2009 Toyota Corolla and they work great. The price is unbeatable and they are nice and quiet paired with some Wagner Thermoquiet ceramic brake pads. Excellent value.

Snark SN-8 Super Tight Tuner with ChromaCast Guitar Pick Sampler
Snark SN-8 Super Tight Tuner with ChromaCast Guitar Pick Sampler
Offered by Music Buys
Price: $13.11
3 used & new from $13.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Precise, fast, amazing for the price., January 13, 2013
After using these Snark tuners, I had to buy more because they are just amazing. Easy to use, tunes your instrument from the vibrations of the instrument itself or by sound if you choose. Easily can be used to tune in a loud room with lots of noise and extremely precise.

Two Stainless Steel Watchband Spring Bar Pins For Attaching Watch Band To Watches 18 mm
Offered by The Watchband Store
Price: $4.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, but there were some issues., March 28, 2012
As far as the quality of these spring bar pins, they are very high quality and I would go as far as to say they are stronger and better crafted than most others that are already in many watches. However, the reason I give them 3 stars is because they claim their thickness (1.8mm) is a standard size for watches. Unfortunately, the ones I received were too thick to fit in the watch I purchased them for. They were purchased for a Fossil watch that I had. Since they didn't fit in this watch, I tried to "borrow" the spring bar pin from a Casio watch I had with the same band width and the pin from the Casio watch was a good fit for the Fossil. After this hassle, I ended up trying to get the pins to fit in the Casio watch and ran across the same issue. I ended up having to widen the housing diameter where the pin was supposed to go in order to make it fit, which was a bothersome task and should not have needed to be done. In the end, I'd assume Fossil and at the very least Casio would be watch manufacturers that use "Standard" sizes when they make their watches, but either this was not the case or the thickness of these pins is too great to fit most watches. Just for kicks, I tried these pins in a third watch (from a not as well heard of brand) and they were also too thick. I wish I had known about the thickness being greater than standard before making this purchase.

ViewSonic PJD5523w WXGA DLP Projector - 720p, HDMI, 2700 Lumens, 3000:1 DCR, 120Hz/3D Ready, Speaker (Old Version)
3 used & new from $400.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality at this price point...DOES WORK WITH WINDOWS 7, February 7, 2012
I purchased this projector for use in a home theater setting. I use it on a projector screen that has enough space for about a 55" display size and it looks amazing. Picture is crisp and colors are vibrant. On eco mode it works very well in a well lit room and looks even better in a dark room. Auto input selection is nice so you can just plug anything into it and it will automatically select the source along with auto screen aspect selection (if you enable these options). After reading a review that someone was unable to use their Windows 7 PC with it, I connected my Windows 7 laptop both through the VGA inputs and through the HDMI inputs and both worked perfectly. Obviously the other review where the user says this does not work with Windows 7 doesn't know how to use their PC / Projector (it's easy plug and play). At 720p resolution, it looks just as good as a 1080p TV I have in another room. Additionally, the warranty is a lot better than most projectors (3 years parts/labor and 1 year on the lamp whereas most only offer 1 year on everything).

Cons: (very little, but if I had to pick something...)
The built-in speaker is mono sound only, so some things might not sound right through the built in sound. The speaker does get loud enough to be adequate, but you shouldn't expect much from the single built in speaker it has. Hooking up a pair of external PC speakers to the audio output greatly improves the sound quality.

Overall, I couldn't be happier with this purchase.

FOLLOW UP after 11 months of ownership:

Something I realized long after this purchase that I think is important to mention is that this projector DOES NOT support HDCP video through the HDMI port. This translates to some Blu-ray discs not being able to play in HD. In my home theater setup, this is not an issue because I use an Xbox 360 to stream most of my content and video game systems seem to work fine. However, if you must have the ability to play HDCP video content, you might want to consider Viewsonic's PRO line of projectors that are designed for home theater and support HDCP (as far as I know). Other than that, the projector has been working great almost a year after ownership.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 5, 2012 10:31 AM PDT

ZombieBooth
ZombieBooth
Price: $4.15

1.0 out of 5 stars Little amusement...mostly a waste of time, March 26, 2011
This review is from: ZombieBooth (App)
Does not recognize most pictures, one push of the back button sends you back to the home screen to start over again, countless difficulties recognizing proper facial features. Don't even attempt pictures off people wearing glasses. Very sluggish app. Built in camera feature does not allow flash and takes horrible pictures. On droid 1 rooted android 2.3 1ghz oc.