Profile for Chris > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chris RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Coast HP1 Focusing LED Flashlight
Coast HP1 Focusing LED Flashlight

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little flashlight, January 13, 2015
Excellent little flashlight! Smooth focusing by pushing/pulling the lens housing in/out. Does much better than cheaper led lights at local stores... gives off a lot of light on one AA battery!

Yalumi Spark 105-Lumen 90-Meter Spotlight White LED Headlamp, Black/Gray
Yalumi Spark 105-Lumen 90-Meter Spotlight White LED Headlamp, Black/Gray
Offered by Yalumi
Price: $18.99
3 used & new from $14.89

5.0 out of 5 stars I give it a better review than a dorcy headlamp I bought a few ..., January 13, 2015
Powerful lightweight headlamp! I give it a better review than a dorcy headlamp I bought a few years ago. The low, high and strobe settings are nice. It will light up the side of our shed from the house (40 yards) very well on high setting... and it'll cause some discomfort if accidently looked into from 10 feet. The headband is easily adjusted and comfortable. The light stays in place quite well compared to other heavier headlamps. For the price it's hard to beat!

The Friendly Swede Magnesium Emergency Fire Starter Blocks (3 Pack), Black
The Friendly Swede Magnesium Emergency Fire Starter Blocks (3 Pack), Black
Offered by The Friendly Swede
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The striker/flint bar make nice big sparks, September 21, 2014
This fire starter kit is an important item to have when hiking, camping or to put in a survival kit! The striker/flint bar make nice big sparks. I found the best way to use is to scrape off a small pile of mag shavings onto a piece of paper, leaf etc. and then place the striker bar vertically near the shavings and strike sparks directly down into them. The mag burns white hot like it should. Have your small tinder nearby ready to go onto the shavings/into the flame. Great product... A+

PDC World Championship Darts - PlayStation 2
PDC World Championship Darts - PlayStation 2
Offered by Aguadulze
Price: $7.10
27 used & new from $2.56

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoy darts and when I'm not throwing them for real ..., September 19, 2014
I've played this darts game over and over. I enjoy darts and when I'm not throwing them for real I'm on the PS2 throwing them.

American Health Multivitamins, More Than A Multiple, 120 Count
American Health Multivitamins, More Than A Multiple, 120 Count
Offered by Nutricity
Price: $22.43
9 used & new from $15.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Great natural product, September 19, 2014
These are the only vitamins I've taken in the past five years and very likely the only ones I will continue to take. They help give me extra energy and since taking them I've noticed I haven't been sick as much as I have been in the past. Great natural product.

Scorch Torch Aficionado Easy Slide Switch Triple Jet Flame Butane Torch Cigarette Cigar Lighter w/ Butane Window (Gunmetal)
Offered by Fire Sale Merchant
Price: $11.98
3 used & new from $11.97

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a nice jet butane lighter, September 19, 2014
This is a nice jet butane lighter... I have even soldered with this one and some others like it. Easy to refill/adjust and I like the automatic flip top when depressing the slide switch. I smoke cigars and this lighter gets 'em going quick. I have one in our survival kit as well. It'll light up in relatively windy conditions as well. Solid A.

NeverKink Series 8615-130 Series 2000 Ultra Flexible Garden Hose, 5/8-Inch by 130-Feet
Price: $49.68
11 used & new from $42.41

4.0 out of 5 stars but hey I like the overall construction and the price, September 19, 2014
Not exactly kink proof... but hey I like the overall construction and the price. I'd buy it again.

Maximal Power FC999 Universal Rapid Charger for Alkaline, RAM, Ni-MH, Ni-CD, AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Batteries
Price: $27.96
2 used & new from $26.25

2.0 out of 5 stars ) Wouldn't recommend., September 19, 2014
Didn't recognize a run down nine volt and two d cell batt's as needing a charge. I bought this as a way to recharge some alkaline batteries a few times... but it wouldn't even indicate the batteries were already putting out less than a fourth of their charged voltage ( said the batt's were o.k.) Wouldn't recommend.

Dr. Meter® 60 Watts High-performance Soldering Iron with Stand
Dr. Meter® 60 Watts High-performance Soldering Iron with Stand
Offered by Hisgadget Inc
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly a more expensive soldering gun... ..., September 19, 2014
Not exactly a more expensive soldering gun... but it's adequate for most soldering app's. Takes a little time to come up to temp, but it's above average given the price.

True  by True Fabrications Traditional Stainless Steel, Double Blade, Easy to Use Cigar Cutter for All Size Cigars
True by True Fabrications Traditional Stainless Steel, Double Blade, Easy to Use Cigar Cutter for All Size Cigars
Price: $13.69