Profile for ColdWaterCook17 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ColdWaterCook17 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
2-pack Biofreeze Pain Relieving Gel 3oz Roll Ons
2-pack Biofreeze Pain Relieving Gel 3oz Roll Ons
Offered by GenieCure
Price: $14.01
15 used & new from $12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the same, October 10, 2013
This stuff is nowhere near as potent or strong as the stuff they use in the Physical Therapy offices.
Packaging looks identical to the stuff they use but just does not work the same or provide any temporary relief as does the real stuff. Disappointing.

Brushed Nickel Contemporary Handle Keystone Accents H364
Brushed Nickel Contemporary Handle Keystone Accents H364
Offered by Wholesalespecials
Price: $1.85
3 used & new from $1.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, October 10, 2013
These are awesome. Not too shiny or too dull. They really add a modern updated touch to cabinets and the price is pretty great.

LANGKA The Blob Eliminator
LANGKA The Blob Eliminator
Offered by World Wide Remotes
Price: $19.95
3 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver, October 10, 2013
This review is from: LANGKA The Blob Eliminator
Stuff works great. I attempted to repair a small door ding and the touch up paint goes right in to fill the dent but it's hard to prevent getting any overflow or paint on the surface of the scratch. I let the repair job sit overnight and then used this stuff as directed on the package with the flat backed card. It left my touch up pain intact inside the scratch but magically took off any overflow paint on the surface making it look smooth and hardly noticeable unless you look really close up. For a DIY repair job, this stuff was a life saver! Told everyone I know about it.

Chevy Factory Style Trim-To-Fit Molded Front Floor Mats - Set of 2
Chevy Factory Style Trim-To-Fit Molded Front Floor Mats - Set of 2
Price: $25.40
12 used & new from $25.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Color in pics is not accurate, October 10, 2013
These are doable. My only complaint is based on the pictures it looks like black with a light gold accent but in person its an extremely bright yellow color! I'm using them to help prevent staining until I find other ones I like but when I open the door to my trailblazer everything is rich black and then Bam! your eyes goes right to those super bright floor mats. Kind of strange ;)

READY® SPF 20 Foundation in Medium Beige
READY® SPF 20 Foundation in Medium Beige
Offered by Authentic SkinCare
Price: $21.81
25 used & new from $18.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Never again, October 10, 2013
I gave this stuff a shot for 3 months now because I'm loyal to my Bare Minerals and I wanted to try the Ready brand for reasons of a little better coverage and also ease of use. I am so disapointed. I've tried every kind of brush and technique applying this powder and even used a very light hand and blended like crazy as recommended by a consultant at Sephora. It settles into pores making them look huge..it's extremely cakey and dry. Seems to dry out even more as the day goes on. Overall I think it makes my skin look aged and blotchy and I am definately giving up and going back to the Matte Bare Minerals. Should have read the reviews before purchasing because it seems alot of people have had the same feedback. =(

AHAVA Dead Sea Mud Dermud Intensive Foot Cream, 3.4 fl. oz.
AHAVA Dead Sea Mud Dermud Intensive Foot Cream, 3.4 fl. oz.
Price: $26.50
3 used & new from $26.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, October 10, 2013
Love this stuff. Super moisurizing. I will say, though, you still need to use something to take off all the dead skin on the bottom of feet in order to use this stuff on new skin growth to keep it healthy and soft.

Nature's Gate Pomegranate Sunflower Velvet Moisture Body Wash , 18-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
Price: $13.98
9 used & new from $7.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, October 10, 2013
Came upon Nature's Gate products both on Soap.com and in Fruitful Yield stores during my search for better hair and skin products without all the nasty chemicals and fragrances. Everything I've used so far is great. The scent is amazing, light and refreshing and not fake chemical smelling like most stuff. I wouldn't say the body wash is super moisurizing but thats what the lotions are for (love the HEMP one.) It may be just a mental thing, but I feel more peace of mind controlling what I put on my skin and this stuff really fits the bill. A little expensive but I will definately continue to use it.

Lindsay Phillips Switchflops Sharyn Slide Snap Shoe Champagne 11
Lindsay Phillips Switchflops Sharyn Slide Snap Shoe Champagne 11
Offered by Splash Boutique
Price: $15.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but can't wear them alone without a decorative snap, October 10, 2013
These are a nice champagne color and the heel is the perfect height for us women that are tall and don't want to feel like a giant when wearing heels. I needed them to go with a bridesmaids dress and figured even though I didn't like the blue square snap that came on them that I'd just take the snap off for the wedding and continue to use them and purchase other style of snaps to put on them. You can take the snap off, but there is a metal attachment mechanism on the shoe that doesnt come off so you couldn't possible wear these plain with no snaps. I guess I thought it would be more of a clip and could come off all the way? Not the case. They are pretty, but not what i was looking for so I did return them.

Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30
Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30
DVD ~ Jillian Michaels
Price: $9.84
89 used & new from $3.94

3.0 out of 5 stars Good workout, but wouldn't buy anything Jillian again., February 17, 2012
I'll admit you get a pretty good workout in around 20 or 25 minutes, which is priceless for all of us trying to find time to fit in a work out. But I will say that I was rather turned off by Jillian's demeanor and tone of voice in the DVD. theres alot to be said for genuine motivation and cheering to help push you through tough workouts, but Jillian comes off as cocky and over-confident and in my opinion not motivational but mean in general. I'm not a beginner, but nowhere near a pro either- and I found 2 of the moves in week 1 workout to be impossible for me (in which she states "you shouldn't have to modify this move, I have 400 lb people doing it") I can see why there are so many good reviews on this, I mean I've done it only 4 times already in about a week and have lost 5 lbs, but after the first two days I was so sore all over I had to give it a rest.
I can't imaging what shes got in the store for weeks 2 3 and 4 workouts. I'll probly be on week 1 for quite a while, but considering the great workout i'll continue to try and go at it. But I wouldn't purchase anything Jillian ever again.

Aquanil Cleanser 16 fl oz.
Aquanil Cleanser 16 fl oz.
Offered by Pure Essence Health
Price: $13.99
14 used & new from $11.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Mild for sensitive skin, but not a deep cleanser., December 25, 2011
I started checking out facial cleansers on Amazon because, in my late 20's I'm experiencing yet again some terrible break outs like I did back in high school. It seems the last few weeks I've tried everything and nothing worked and the toughest concealer wasn't enough to hide it. Along with the breakout, I was getting welts and redness on my cheeks, and the skin was uncomfortable and hot to touch. So I got this stuff based on the good reviews and because it was extremely mild and soap free, since I didn't think my skin could tolerate any more harshness. Its mild, has no odor and is soap free which is a plus, but i do wear light makeup every day and this wasn't enough to thoroughly clean it off every night. I know this because I gently ran a finger nail down my face after cleansing it with this stuff and there was makeup on my finger. To make matters a little worse, I started getting white heads (milia) around my cheek and chin area.. i'm pretty sure because this didn't cleanse well enough and my pores we just backing up with junk. I'm still on the hunt for another facial cleanser, but i'll keep this only because it makes a good shaving lotion. I guess thats a benefit.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2012 6:09 PM PST