Profile for Crazy Cat Lady > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Crazy Cat Lady RSS Feed (Louisville, KY)

Huffy Girls Blackwater 24-Inch Bike
Huffy Girls Blackwater 24-Inch Bike

1.0 out of 5 stars Incorrectly advertised, May 10, 2009
This bike is advertised as a LADIES bike but it's not. When it was delivered, right there on the side of the box it said GIRLS bike. I thought I'd give it a try anyways, since it was sitting there in my living room, and yeah...it a kid's bike. No doubt about it. And since it costs too much to ship it back, I now have to try and sell it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2009 6:37 PM PDT

Blue Diamond Almonds, Roasted Salted, 1.5-Ounce Packages (Pack of 24)
Blue Diamond Almonds, Roasted Salted, 1.5-Ounce Packages (Pack of 24)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy!, January 30, 2009
These are great! They taste delicious, not overly salty and the packaging is super convenient. One package provides 3 grams of fiber and 6 grams of protein. The only problem is that they're so good, they don't last long enough. I plan on ordering these again and again.

Richell Pet Food Keeper, 13-Quart, Clear with Blue Lid
Richell Pet Food Keeper, 13-Quart, Clear with Blue Lid

2.0 out of 5 stars Great...if you're a fan of broken lids, September 29, 2008
Love the containers, hate the lids. I bought two of these pet food keepers not long ago. When they were delivered, the lid on one was already broken. It wasn't that bad so I decided to just keep it. Not long after, that lid broke in another spot and became useless. I wasn't thrilled but I had a 2nd one so I just chalked it up to "just one of those things". Then the 2nd lid broke. I'm guessing if I had a third one, the lid on that would break too. Like I said...love the containers, hate the lids. Unless you have something else to cover the container with...keep looking.

Snuggle Safe Pet Bed Microwave Heating Pad
Snuggle Safe Pet Bed Microwave Heating Pad
Price: $31.94
20 used & new from $24.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, December 25, 2004
This is an absolutely fantastic product. We use it for stray cats that find their way to our porch in the winter. I fix up a cardboard box, put several layers of blankets in it, and slip the heated Snuggle Safe disc in under the first blanket. Every cat we've ever used it with was in cat "heaven" when they curled up in that box and found it so warm. That little disc has helped several cats survive the winter. Give it a try, your cat will love you for it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 7, 2012 6:45 AM PST