Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Harold G. Turner > Reviews

Browse

Harold G. Turner's Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Harold G. Turner RSS Feed (Bedford, IN USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
God-Breathed: The Undeniable Power and Reliability of Scripture
God-Breathed: The Undeniable Power and Reliability of Scripture
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars God-Breathed: The Undeniable Power and Reliability of Scripture, May 18, 2015
I admired the faith that the author displayed in this book, but I found very little new from the points that he was trying to make in his book. In fact, I thought that he belabored many of his conclusions to the point of boredom. If one wants to read an easy to read book on the Christian Faith by a very Christian and inspired writer, then the book may be worth your while. If you are a long-time and studied Christian, you may not find much new in the book.

Husqvarna HU42 Mulch Kit with Blades (42") #531309641
Husqvarna HU42 Mulch Kit with Blades (42") #531309641
Offered by Rose Equipment
Price: $64.49
3 used & new from $64.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Husqvarna HU42 Mulch Kit with Blades (42"), May 18, 2015
Delivered on time and the item was as described. High quality construction and I found the instructions to be very complete. Very please with this item and the shopping experience that produced it. It fits my Husqvarna R120S Articulating Riding Mower very well.

Reiko STRAP-LCBK Detachable Long Lanyard Neck Strap - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $6.70
6 used & new from $1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I would highly recommend this lanyard to anyone that needs one, February 2, 2015
The Reiko Strap-LCBK Detachable Long Lanyard is as strong as it is attractive. I use it with my GreatCall Splash Mobile Medical Alert Device. I use it to interchange with my Reiko Silver colored lanyard depending on the clothing I wear. I can immediately detach my mobile device with the touch of the button at the bottom of the neck loop. I would highly recommend this lanyard to anyone that needs one.

GreatCall Splash Waterproof One-Touch Mobile Medical Alert Device - Desert Silver
Price: $35.00
15 used & new from $27.22

5.0 out of 5 stars GREATCALL SPLASH WATERPROOF ONE-TOUCH MOBILE DEVICE, February 2, 2015
The GreatCall Splash emergency device is a Godsend for me. Living alone with some health issues, it gives me a sense of confidence and of feeling secure and safe wherever I am. One touch of the call button and a friendly and competent operator immediately answers to find out what my emergency might be. With GPS capability, the operator can locate me immediately and if I am unable to answer, area emergency services are immediately notified to render aid. The basic service runs only $15.00 a month. An upgrade will give a subscriber the added advantage of a medical support team of both doctors and nurses which is useful if the user has a medical question before emergency services arrive or are notified. The upgrade only costs $20.00 per month. This device and its services are with you at home and away. And, it is even safe to use in the shower. GreatCall Splash uses the service network of Verizon, so wherever there is Verizon service, the user can reach a responder. And, Verizon is almost everywhere. I would highly recommend this device to anyone with a medical or safety need. Great product and a great service.

Reiko Detachable Long Lanyard Neck Strap - Retail Packaging - Smoke
Reiko Detachable Long Lanyard Neck Strap - Retail Packaging - Smoke
Offered by starsky
Price: $3.00
3 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars REIKO STRAP-LCSM DETACHABLE LONG LANYARD, February 2, 2015
Reiko Strap-LCSM Long Lanyard is attractive as well as extremely functional. I use it with my GreatCall Splash emergency device which I can disconnect rapidly from the neck loop with a push on the easy to reach release button. I like the neutral silver color of the lanyard. I am very pleased with this purchase and would recommend the lanyard to any one that is in need of one.

Cuisinart 12-Cup Coffee on Demand Coffeemaker
Cuisinart 12-Cup Coffee on Demand Coffeemaker

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Coffee Maker!, December 17, 2013
The Cuisinart 12-Cup Coffee on Demand Coffeemaker is just what I ordered and what I wanted. The purchase price was a real deal and the seller could not have been better in their service. The coffeemaker was what I ordered, it was new and in the box, it was packed carefully and safely, and it was delivered before promised. Great dealer and great buying experience. Recommend the coffeemaker and the dealer.

HISTORY
HISTORY
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars History Channel App, October 15, 2013
This review is from: HISTORY (App)
I downloaded the History Channel App on my Motorola Android Tablet and have enjoyed it tremendously. Easy to navigate and find your favorite History Channel programs. And, there are lots of those to choose from. Recommend the app to anyone that loves the History Channel as much as I do.

AmazonBasics 12-Sheet Cross-Cut Paper, CD, and Credit Card Shredder
AmazonBasics 12-Sheet Cross-Cut Paper, CD, and Credit Card Shredder
Price: $49.99
9 used & new from $41.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shredder!, October 15, 2013
The AmazonBasics 12-Sheet Cross-Cut Paper/CD/Credit Card Shredder does a great job shredding. My main problem with it is the noise during the shredding process. The price is very good and the job it does is excellent. I have used it for about four months and have not had a jam yet. Good buy!

Lodge L8DO3 Pre-Seasoned Dutch Oven, 5-Quart
Lodge L8DO3 Pre-Seasoned Dutch Oven, 5-Quart
Price: $41.26
46 used & new from $36.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Lodge L8DO3 Dutch Oven, 5 Quart, October 15, 2013
The Lodge L8D03 Pre-seasoned Dutch Oven is everything I expected and then some. It is quality made and extremely heavy cast iron. Once you find a proper stove top temperature, it gives a good, steady even cooking temperature. And, the food tastes great!
One problem I have is because of its weight it is difficult for my wife to handle, clean and store. It is all she can do to remove the lid to check on her cooking food. It is heavy! And, because of that the shipping costs for delivery were almost half the cost of the dutch oven. I would give this product five stars except for the fact it is so difficult for old people to handle. Great quality and does a great job if you don't get a hernia in the process!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 8, 2015 9:04 PM PDT

Cleancaf Cleaner for Home Coffee and Espresso Equipment, 6 Packets
Cleancaf Cleaner for Home Coffee and Espresso Equipment, 6 Packets
Offered by BlazingSavings
Price: $12.95
3 used & new from $12.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Coffee Maker Cleaner, August 31, 2013
Cleancaf Cleaner came with the purchase of our Hamilton Beach Brew Station coffeemaker. It did a good job, so we have been using it ever since. The price and delivery we get through Amazon is great. Would advise people looking for a good coffee maker cleaner to use Cleancaf Cleaner and to buy it from Amazon.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3