Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for A Reader > Reviews

Browse

A Reader's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A Reader RSS Feed (NJ USA)

Masterpiece Mystery: Endeavour
Masterpiece Mystery: Endeavour
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, August 20, 2013
I had low expectations, but was very pleasantly surprised. Well written, well acted and Oxford still a great character in the story. Enjoyed the retrosepctive, Morses car on the lot, and the ending tribute to John Thaw was touching.

Doctor Who Season 1
Doctor Who Season 1
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Recently found, May 19, 2013
This review is from: Doctor Who Season 1 (Amazon Video)
Never could follow the Doctor before, a friend recommended the new series. It's better written and more accessible than earlier Doctors (At least to me). I enyoed it and am working my way through the new series as I speak.

Try it, even if you didn't like it before. It's worth it,

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Book 6)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Book 6)
by J. K. Rowling
Price: $16.94
1205 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Number 6 down...., July 17, 2005
I finished the Half Blood Prince yesterday, I didn't find it overly long. In fact I thought the author was writing more for an older audience. The storyline moves forward. All in all a good read and Rowling keeps getting better.

*** Spoiler Warning ***

There is one thing that I have not heard mentioned in any of these reviews about Snape. Snape is emerging as one of the most conflicted characters in the story. I think before it is all done we will find he is *not* the evil he appears to be at the end of the book.

Some things to keep in mind:

- Snape swore an "unbreakable oath" to accomplish the task.

- Snape does not allow Harry to use an "unforgivable" curse.

- Even when fighting him he is lecturing him in what he needs

to learn to effectively fight Voldemort.

Not the actions of an enemy. More like someone caught in an trap with no way out.