Profile for Noe D. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Noe D. RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Bandai Super Saiyan Vegeta - S.H.Figuarts
Bandai Super Saiyan Vegeta - S.H.Figuarts
Offered by Toy Japan USA
Price: $324.99
36 used & new from $324.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Final Flash!, July 11, 2013
This is a review on S H Figuarts' Super Saiyan Vegeta. This was actually my first SHF figure, which set the standard of excellence that is this toy-line. Super posable, and the detailed with awesome shading. His boots for example look great.

Out of all the DBZ figures this one is the least expensive, an for a reason. Vegeta comes with the least amount of stuff. When compared to Trunks it's almost sad. I picked Vegeta up for around 30 bucks which is a veeeery good deal. Included along with Vegeta is a spare face, and two sets of spare hands. That is it. (Trunks comes with 7 sets of hands, a normal head, SS head, 8 faces, 2 swords and a sheath)

This figure is in scale with the other SHF DBZ figures. Taller than Gohan, while shorter than Goku and Piccolo. His hair is pointy, so watch out. Safety first! I wish this came with more, but as I said this figure was less expensive so I get it.

Yeah, buy this figure you will not regret it. I recommend this figure, but only to collectors. This is not a childrens toy.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Ehh..., July 25, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
The Circle pad pro is an add-on accessory for the Nintendo 3DS, giving it an extra circle pad and extra triggers. if you ask me this should have been implemented into the system from the beginning.

It's a pretty good product as long as leave it at home, as this takes away all the portability of the system. I use this for Resident Evil Revelations, and Metal Gear, and will use it with the upcoming Kingdom Hearts game.

it works okay i guess. you can play these games without it, the developers know that not every one will have this. This piece of plastic is way overpriced.

4/10
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 6, 2012 10:56 PM PST

LEGO The Lord of the Rings Hobbit Shelob Attacks (9470)
LEGO The Lord of the Rings Hobbit Shelob Attacks (9470)
Offered by MasterToyList
Price: $57.83
19 used & new from $55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome set!, July 25, 2012
This is the second least expensive Lord of the Rings Lego set. It is pretty awesome. It comes with Sam, Frodo, and Gollum. Oh yeah, and Shelob.

Years ago, I got a Lego Harry potter Set that included "Aragog" a similar giant spider. I can speak from experience, lego designs have vastly improved. Shelob is amazing. she even has web that retracts and extends using gears.

Frodo and Sam have two different faces. It's not a spare head, two faces on one head. How does this work, you ask? The hair covers the other head and you can turn it around for the other one. Hobbit lego figure's legs don't move. Same with the Gollum figure.

The weakest part of this set is the "scenery" part included. it is supposed to launch Smeagle, and it work but not very well.

I recommend this set. It is pretty fun, and not that expensive.

9/10

Marvel Universe Marvel`s Greatest Battles Comic Packs - Gambit and Mister Sinister Pack 4 Inches
Offered by JZ Toys
Price: $49.95
7 used & new from $32.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Gambit!!! Mr. Sinister!!! in one package!!!, July 25, 2012
I just started collecting Marvel 3.75 in figures and as soon as I saw this there was no way I wouldn't pick this up.

Gambit is one of my favorite Xmen, and Mr Sinister is soo awesome, I mean look as his cape. The figures are to scale with Mr. Sinister being bigger than Gambit. The articulation on these figures is amazing. I wish figures were this good when I was a kid. you remember?

Gambit has long hair on this figure, a red scarf and a jacket. the scarf is removable if you pop off his head, but then his neck looks long, so I just leave it on. his jacket is made of a semi-soft plastic, removable but his arms are brown to match so he looks silly without it. A staff is also included, don't lose it!

Mr. Sinister is larger than Gambit, as he should be. He is more articulated, he has a diaphragm joint, rotatable wrists, biceps and feet. his cape is removable, but it comes of pretty easily, I wish it was more like Magneto's and stayed on unless you force it.

If you collect Marvel 3.75 in figures you have to buy these if you get the chance.

9/10

LEGO The Lord of the Rings Hobbit Gandalf Arrives (9469)
LEGO The Lord of the Rings Hobbit Gandalf Arrives (9469)
Offered by Hard To Find Toys
Price: $32.90
37 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A wizard is never late, July 25, 2012
Great toy for kids, and kids at heart like myself. It isn't super complex, but it's not as simple as you would expect.

Gandalf the gray and Frodo are included. This is the only way to get Gandalf as he is exclusive to this particular set. The horse is cool, and and the cart is cool too.

The old negative thing about this lego set is the fact the Gandalf can't move his head because of his beard... eh, I'm over it.

This is the least expensive Lord of the Rings set and the only way to get Gandalf soooooooo... buy this. buy it now.

Mad Catz Hedgehog Inductive Charger for Wii and Wii U
Mad Catz Hedgehog Inductive Charger for Wii and Wii U
2 used & new from $40.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Is this magic?, July 24, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This product is amazing. I can't even calculate how much money it has saved me. I used to have to buy battery all the time, but not anymore! I have also started gaming more often, because back in the days if the batteries were dead I would do something else.

I have no idea how this works. I think its called "induction" or something. You just put the wii-motes on the base and it charges the battery. like without any wires or anything. amazing.

The battery doesn't last as long as other batteries, but they are rechargeable, and I never game for more that 2 hours straight anymore (I'm not a teenager anymore!)

Sonic looks amazing and the base looks like the "Green Hills" in the classic genesis game. It looks amazing sitting on my wii.

I HIGHLY recommend this to any sonic fan. I think parents should buy this for their kids to save money on batteries.

Bandai Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku - S.H. Figuarts
Bandai Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku - S.H. Figuarts
Offered by Core TCG
Price: $234.99
31 used & new from $234.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kamehameha!!!, July 24, 2012

This is a review of S H Figuarts' Super Saiyan 3 Goku from Dragonball Z. I've been collecting this line for a while, it's slow going which is actually a good thing considering these are slightly expensive. The reason I say this is to talk about the scale. Yes this figure is to scale. He looks great next to Vegeta.

The quality is amazing, especially the hair. It's sharp, so watch out. It is even posable, which is really cool. I own the S H Figuarts Trunks, and I wish SS3 Goku was more like Trunks, which includes normal and super saiyan hair.

It includes a nice stand that even has effect parts that clip on. It is clear and works with all the figures. I wish the other figures included a stand. Other things are included such as a spare face, hands, (fist, open, Kamehameha, and an instant transmission hand) and a halo.

The only downside is the colors used on the arm joints and his clothes. The joints are lighter than his skin which stand out. His clothes are kind of a orangey-brown, which looks nice don't get me wrong, but they should have been lighter... maybe there is a re-color in the works...

This is an awesome figure, the colors are still great, and looks awesome on my shelf. I recommend this figure, but only to collectors. This is not a childrens toy.

Dragonball Z - S.H.Figuarts Vegeta Action Figure
Dragonball Z - S.H.Figuarts Vegeta Action Figure

5.0 out of 5 stars Final Flash!!!, July 24, 2012

out of all the DBZ figures this one is the least expensive, an for a reason. Vegeta comes with the least amount of stuff. When compared to Trunks it's almost sad. I picked Vegeta up for around 30 bucks which is a veeeery good deal. Included along with Vegeta is a spare face, and two sets of spare hands. That is it. (Trunks comes with 7 sets of hands, a normal head, SS head, 8 faces, 2 swords and a sheath)

This figure is in scale with the other SHF DBZ figures. taller than Gohan, while shorter than Goku and Piccolo. His hair is pointy, so watch out. Safety first! I wish this came with more, but as I said this figure was less expensive so I get it.

Bandai Tamashii Nations S.H. Figuarts Piccolo Action Figure
Bandai Tamashii Nations S.H. Figuarts Piccolo Action Figure
Offered by Toystop
Price: $54.95
107 used & new from $43.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Special Beam Cannon!!!, July 24, 2012

This is a review on S H Figuarts' Piccolo from Dragonball Z. Piccolo is awesome. I know it, you know it. I picked up this figure for a good price, and I don't regret it. I have him on my self head down with his hand to forehead, as if doing his signature move "Special Beam Cannon"

The box he comes in is larger than some of the other SHF figures, almost as big as SS3 Goku. he does not come with a stand or effect parts like SS3 Goku, but he does come with his cape. It looks awesome, with those spiky shoulder pads. his arms are removable which is great considering Piccolo loses his arm several times in the Anime, then they grow back. The reason his arms come off is because he comes with a part that makes it look like the is crossing his arms.

This figures uses the colors in the manga, not the anime, which some will not like. for example his belt and wristbands are red instead of blue, and his muscles, or umm... the parts that aren't green and are usually pink, are yellow to match the eternal dragon. Oh yeah, his boots are brown instead of orange.

This figure matches Gohan, but not the new SDCC Gohan that just came out, which uses anime colors, just FYI

Like all the S H Figuarts I recommend picking this up, however this figure's price skyrocketed recently. If you want this you should look around, maybe do some searching to get the best deal.

Bandai Trunks S.H. Figuarts
Bandai Trunks S.H. Figuarts
Offered by Core TCG
Price: $298.95
61 used & new from $284.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Burning Attack!!!, July 24, 2012
This review is from: Bandai Trunks S.H. Figuarts (Toy)
I am one of those guys who collects figures. I own several different brands of these high quality, extremely detailed figures so I know what I'm talking about, you can trust me. :)

This is a review of S H Figuarts' Trunks from the popular anime Dragonball Z. Trunks is my favorite character in the series. I think it's because he is a time traveler, which I love. This figure comes with the most parts, and I hope future figures come with these kinds of parts.

For example he comes with swappable heads. one super saiyan and one with his normal purple hair. It may not seem like a big deal, but when you consider the other figures Goku for example could have come with different heads. Since it didn't, I'm going to have to buy another figure just to get a Goku with normal hair.

The amount of swappable hand is amazing 7 sets! 14 hands... amazing. 8 faces are included, 4 for each head, because of the different colors of brows and eyes. 2 swords are included, a normal one and a broken one. Sadly the broken on is the only one that fits in the sheath. The normal sword is actually longer than the sheath (weird)

This figure is definitely worth the price. As with all SHF DBZ figures I own, I recommend this figure, but only to collectors. This is not a childrens toy.
Comment Comments (12) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2013 10:26 PM PST

Page: 1 | 2