Profile for Petunia > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Petunia "Petunia Power!" RSS Feed (Fontana, California USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Eugenics Wars, Vol. 2 (Star Trek)
The Eugenics Wars, Vol. 2 (Star Trek)
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, July 3, 2015
As a longtime Star Trek (classic!) fan, I can assure you you will not be disappointed by this book! If you are, like me, an avid reader, a Trek fan, or both, this series is a fine summer or anytime read.

hairdo. BANG from Jessica Simpson and Ken Paves, Midnight Brown 1 ea
hairdo. BANG from Jessica Simpson and Ken Paves, Midnight Brown 1 ea
Offered by Advanced B Solutions
Price: $18.17
2 used & new from $18.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Really love these bangs!, June 20, 2015
These bangs make such a difference. I can't grow my own bangs, since the hair around my face is very, very frizzy, and I also have a very short forehead. These blend perfectly with my natural hair, and I love the longer pieces on the side either down for a very cute look or blended back with the rest of my hair. The synthetic hair is soft, too, and not fake shiny at all. I have both the midnight brown and dark chocolate color, and they both blend with my 3-dyed hair. The price is right, too.

Cosabella Women's Trenta Ombre Soft Bra
Cosabella Women's Trenta Ombre Soft Bra
Price: $18.68 - $79.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, high quality, worth every penny, June 16, 2015
A lovely, high-quality, European-style bra. The lace is gorgeous and substantial, and that's what offers the support here. I am a 36D and order the Large, and it fits perfectly. No, it's not a push-up and doesn't offer iron-clad support, but that's what I wanted--something soft, sexy, yet supportive without being constricting.

Uterus Plush Figure - Womb Service
Uterus Plush Figure - Womb Service
3 used & new from $122.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Get a womb! You won't be sorry., June 7, 2015
I just had a C-section to get rid of a large, 20cm fibroid four days ago. The best thing I did to prepare for surgery, other than rest and lots of magnesium, was to buy this stuffed uterus. Not only did it keep me and all the nurses and my GYN amused before, during, and after my surgery and subsequent hospital stay, but it's the perfect size to press against your belly when you have to do things that hurt (which is pretty much everything after a surgery like this!): stand up, sit down, cough, squat to use the potty, etc. I'm getting another to give to my surgeon as a gift! Very, very happy I bought my little "Uti"!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Skechers Performance Footwear Women's Go Walk 2 Super Breathe Walking Shoe,Mint,10 M US

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy and bouncy, May 1, 2015
I loved the idea--cool walking shoes for summer, and also something fashionable I could wear to school! But they were a disappointment. First of all, my big toe poked through the mesh after a week of wearing. I decided to not care and just wear them for walking (for exercise), but they are also way too "bouncy" for me when walking on pavement. I'll stick to the original GoWalks once more.

Rick Steves Italy 2015
Rick Steves Italy 2015
Price: $13.85

2.0 out of 5 stars Rick Steves is always great, but...where is Sardinia?, May 1, 2015
No Sardinia! I spent half of my trip on the peninsula and half in Sardegna, and there was nothing. Not even one page! Other than that, Rick Steves is always a great resource.

SoundDock® 10 remote
SoundDock® 10 remote

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with my SoundDock2, May 1, 2015
It works with my older SoundDock. Yes, I can't use all the buttons, but I mostly needed the volume control and on/off functions anyway. I can't speak to how it works with the SoundDock it's supposed to go with, but for the price, it was cheaper than the $45 replacement for my original SoundDock that I found on eBay.

RYKA Women's Emotion Slip-On,Jet Ink Blue/Impulse Purple/Chrome Silver,9.5 M US
RYKA Women's Emotion Slip-On,Jet Ink Blue/Impulse Purple/Chrome Silver,9.5 M US
Price: $22.19
2 used & new from $22.19

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned them--flimsy, too big, May 1, 2015
Returned these instantly--they were too large and also very flimsy. I love a lightweight shoe, but these felt cheap for the price.

Style J Olive Elegance Long Skirt-Green-34(14)
Style J Olive Elegance Long Skirt-Green-34(14)
Offered by Style J Skirts
Price: $48.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, beauty, and a good price, May 1, 2015
What a beautiful skirt! I took this skirt with me on a recent trip to Italy and wore it with boots to Mass, and it was both warm (it was a cool, rainy day) and stylish enough. It was also casual and comfortable enough to wear hiking up stone towers in Sardegna and sitting for hours on a train. I received many compliments on it...and, if you know Italians, you will know they are very concerned with fashion!

Note: I usually wear a 10-12 in jeans, but I typically wear a 14 in skirts for more hip room, and it worked out well.

HIGHLY recommend buying this skirt!

Ryka Womens Contrast Trim Casual Walking Shoes Gray 6.5 Medium (B,M)
Ryka Womens Contrast Trim Casual Walking Shoes Gray 6.5 Medium (B,M)
Offered by BHFO
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for city (not sport) walking, May 1, 2015
I wore these shoes to walk all over Italy and Sardegna, over cobblestones and also on hiking trails...even some light rock-climbing (not by choice, but they worked out! I did get stickers and dirt inside the shoes, though, so I wouldn't recommend them for this). They were PERFECT for this! If you prefer a squishier shoe, however, these are not it--they have very hard soles and a very light insert. You could put in orthotics or another insert easily, and I tried it, but it made them too tight for me (the shoes are pretty close to size). I have been wearing them almost daily in my classroom to teach first graders, and they are quite comfortable, again, if you don't need a lot of padding. Overall, I would recommend these for city walking, but not for everyday sport/fitness walking.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3