Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Gear Up for Football Baby Sale
Profile for Shannon > Reviews

Browse

Shannon's Profile

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shannon RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
NorthShore Premium Blue Disposable Underpads (Chux), Large Size 23 x 36, Pk/25
NorthShore Premium Blue Disposable Underpads (Chux), Large Size 23 x 36, Pk/25
Offered by NorthShore Care Supply
Price: $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for potty training, June 9, 2015
These are a bit thin, but they worked fine for our purpose which was nighttime potty training of out preschooler. She had a few accidents and the pads did not leak through, so what more can you ask for? They are the perfect size for a toddler bed- they cover about 1/2 the length and the full width. Not particularly noisy either.

Sexy Basics Womens 12 Pack Sheer & Sexy Cotton Spandex Boyshort Yoga Boxer Briefs -Large-Assorted
Offered by Best Brand Basics

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, May 29, 2015
Bought these to wear under summer dresses since I am pregnant and experience some uncomfortable thigh rubbing. I;m generally wearing size large or 12ish in maternity stuff and these work even though they aren't a maternity cut.

Scholastic Reader Level 3: When I Grow Up: Sally Ride
Scholastic Reader Level 3: When I Grow Up: Sally Ride
by Annmarie Anderson
Price: $3.99
55 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars A note of caution in an otherwise inspiring book., April 6, 2015
I bought this for my science-interested 5yo daughter at a book fair. Overall, this was a great inspiring story. There were two things that gave my husband and I pause. First, there were two pages on the Challenger explosion. I think if this needed to be included in a children's book, it probably didn't need to include a front-page image of a newspaper with Christa McAuliffe's sister in shocked terror as she witnessed the accident. We just quickly skipped this page since my daughter is pretty sensitive and it was bedtime. Next concern- the book is written in first person from Ride's perspective. At the end it says, "I died of pancreatic cancer". That is all sorts of wrong. I think the perspective should have changed at this point. We have other biographical books that discuss the subject dying, but none in the first person.

Chill Factor Ice Cream Maker-Vanilla Pink
Chill Factor Ice Cream Maker-Vanilla Pink
Offered by TPG Company
Price: $8.12
53 used & new from $3.43

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good, February 20, 2015
THIS is what my 5 year old asked Santa for this year! SO OK, fine. It has SEVEN separate parts for you to have the pleasure of hand-washing. We followed the instructions for vanilla ice cream; it did quickly turn into a very soft serve, but tasted awful. It is a giant PIA.

Uncle Milton - Rainbow In My Room
Uncle Milton - Rainbow In My Room
Offered by BlueSpring
Price: $24.36
24 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Big hit, October 6, 2014
My parents purchased one for my kid. She took it to Show & Share and one of her friends had to have one, so we got it for his birthday. Very fun for the 4-5 year old set. The room needs to be pretty dark for the rainbow to show up.

Sharpie Ultra-Fine-Point Permanent Markers, 24-Pack Colored Markers (75847)
Sharpie Ultra-Fine-Point Permanent Markers, 24-Pack Colored Markers (75847)
Price: $13.49
37 used & new from $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with Sharpies- wish some of the colors were brighter, October 6, 2014
I purchased these because I like writing events on my wall calendar in different colors so that they will stand out. The ultra fine tip is perfect for fitting plenty of info into the little squares. I also like that they don't smear. The only negative is that many of the colors are not sufficiently vivid for my purposes. I would say only about half of them are bright enough.

Edison Training Chopsticks for Right Handed Children Pink Rabbit
Edison Training Chopsticks for Right Handed Children Pink Rabbit
Offered by M Deals
Price: $4.99
5 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my 4yo, March 30, 2014
My 4yo daughter wanted to learn to use chopsticks and this is the perfect tool! She was picking up maki sushi and edamamme beans immediately! The tips are textured, so nothing seemed to slip. The finger holes are a good size for little hands.

Melissa & Doug Doctor Role Play Costume Set
Melissa & Doug Doctor Role Play Costume Set
Price: $25.10
50 used & new from $18.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Mask and Badge make this dress-up toy special, November 30, 2013
Mask and Badge set this apart form other doctor toys. I think the individual tools are better quality in the FP set. I recommend both for budding physicians.

YogaDirect Fun Yoga Mat For Kids - Butterfly
YogaDirect Fun Yoga Mat For Kids - Butterfly
Price: $22.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Great first sticky mat!, November 30, 2013
My 4 year old daughter loves to play at yoga and was thrilled to have her own mat. It is sticky enough that she doesn't slide on it.

Stomp Rocket Jr. Glow Kit
Stomp Rocket Jr. Glow Kit
Price: $10.99
57 used & new from $8.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for girls and boys., November 30, 2013
This review is from: Stomp Rocket Jr. Glow Kit (Toy)
I haven't met a kid (boy or girl) yet who doesn't love a stomp rocket! It is a great toy to bring together the neighborhood kids. It's also incidentally educational as it put force and propulsion lessons into practice. My one criticism is that the stand is a little rickety. Our neighbor's broke an they had to duck-tape it back together.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3