Profile for Jodi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 630

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jodi "languagejunkie" RSS Feed (Georgia)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Natural Balance Fat Cats Low Calorie Dry Cat Formula, 15-Pounds
Natural Balance Fat Cats Low Calorie Dry Cat Formula, 15-Pounds
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $42.99
13 used & new from $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for older cats, not just fat cats....., September 25, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I used this food for my senior cats....they are not overweight, but they are old and fairly inactive, so I need to watch what they eat. They are maintaining a healthy weight despite their lazy lifestyle and they enjoy the taste of this food. It's a good product and it works well for us.

Miracle-Gro AeroGarden EXTRA LED Indoor Garden with Gourmet Herb Seed Kit
Miracle-Gro AeroGarden EXTRA LED Indoor Garden with Gourmet Herb Seed Kit
Price: $179.74
15 used & new from $139.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!!, September 20, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This thing is amazing!! I have never been able to grow herbs before (bugs and squirrels always got to them first!!) But with this herb garden, I can grow them indoors with no mess and no fuss. I am *beyond* thrilled that's herbs grew so quickly and so beautifully!! This is a great product for people (like me!) who don't have a great track record for growing things. It is easy to put together and the instructions are easy to follow. I can't say enough good things about this herb garden!!

BISSELL BOLT ION PLUS 2-in-1 Lightweight Cordless Vacuum, 18v, 13121
BISSELL BOLT ION PLUS 2-in-1 Lightweight Cordless Vacuum, 18v, 13121
Price: $199.99
7 used & new from $140.03

5.0 out of 5 stars My first experience with a cordless vacuum....., September 20, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love this vacuum! It is lightweight and I can zip through my house in no time. I have hardwood floors, with throw rugs scattered here and there, so I cannot comment on whether this vacuum is good for wall to wall carpet but it works well on hard floors and throw rugs. It is easy to snap together, I had the entire vacuum put together in a matter of minutes. It needs to be charged before first use, but the cordless feature sure is nice. We have 3 dogs and 3 cats, so there is a massive amount of pet hair that I am forever vacuuming up and this Bissell Bolt does a beautiful job of that. Overall, this is a powerful and handy vacuum to have around.

T-fal C921SE Initiatives Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Set, 14-Piece, Black
T-fal C921SE Initiatives Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Set, 14-Piece, Black
Price: $83.99
13 used & new from $57.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice pans...., September 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These pans are really great! The non-stick surface keeps food from sticking and they clean up nicely. They are a good weight, not too heavy and not too light. So far, I haven't had any major problems with them....they heat evenly and are really rather impressive looking.

George Foreman GR136B 2-Serving Classic Plate Grill
George Foreman GR136B 2-Serving Classic Plate Grill
Price: $17.99
5 used & new from $17.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for all your Barbie dolls!, September 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
They advertise that this grill is for 2 people. I don't know who on earth they were talking about, but I have yet to find two portions of anything that will fit on this grill. I can't fit two hamburgers on it, I can't fit two chicken patties on it......I am stuck making one burger or patty at a time on it. A couple of chicken nuggets might fit nicely on here. On the plus side, it does do a good job grilling a frozen patty and I was happy with the results......except that the first patty is almost cold by the time the second one is done, making eating together an impractical choice, unless one person enjoys cold meat. I ordered this grill because it claims to be for two people, but it would work better for a bachelor. This was a huge disappointment, especially since I was really happy with the way this grill performs.

Lil Fishy Aquarium Lucky Playset
Lil Fishy Aquarium Lucky Playset
Price: $17.97
8 used & new from $17.96

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but has some drawbacks....., September 12, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a cute toy overall, but it does have a few drawbacks.... First of all, it doesn't really serve as much of a toy, but more like a "pet" that younger children can get experience with if they are too young to own a real animal. The fish is really cute and my son will often take it out of the bowl and pay with it in the bathtub. The batteries seem to die pretty quickly, even though my son doesn't leave it on comstantly. And, as far as I'm concerned, it's a bit on the pricey side for a toy that has limited play value. So, overall it's a cute toy but I'm not sure the pros outweigh the cons.

Miracle-Gro Potting Mix, 1-Cubic Foot (currently ships to select Northeastern & Midwestern states)
Offered by Hardware World
Price: $16.96
8 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Always good results......, September 10, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have been buying Miracle Gro for years and have always been happy with the results. They make a good quality potting soil, rich and moist, and my flowers always thrive. This is a really good product and doesn't cost much more than regular potting sol. I am very happy with it.

Meadowsweet Kitchens Recipe Card Set - Pizza
Meadowsweet Kitchens Recipe Card Set - Pizza
Price: $6.20
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty recipe cards, September 8, 2014
These are very nice recipe cards. They are a good quality, not cheap and flimsy like some cards, plus they are super cute. I like these cards a lot.

Crayola Mat-Fairytale Doodle Magic Color Marker
Crayola Mat-Fairytale Doodle Magic Color Marker
Offered by Corydor
Price: $14.75
15 used & new from $4.18

4.0 out of 5 stars Multiple children can be creative together....., September 8, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a really neat mat. It is enormous, so both of my kids can use it together and there is no fighting over who gets to use it first and who has to use it last. It comes with four markers, so each child gets two markers and then they swap with each other as they see fit. The markers erase off pretty easily and my kids have a lot of fun being creative on this mat instead of on my walls. My one complaint: the stencil that comes with this set it made out of flimsy cardboard. It lasted about a week before it was ruined. This caused some problems, as my kids really liked that stencil. I can't give a toy 5 stars if it causes one (or both) of my kids to cry, as this stencil did. Overall, not a bad toy, but it could have come with a better quality stencil.

OXO Good Grips Twist & Pop Strawberry Huller
OXO Good Grips Twist & Pop Strawberry Huller
Price: $7.99
8 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice huller......, September 4, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is my 4th strawberry huller and, so far, it's also my favorite. It comes apart (unlike any of my others) for easier cleaning. My others, since they don't come apart, trap water inside (making me question how sanitary they are) but this one dries completely and hulls the strawberries easily. It's a very nice huller. I've only had it a couple of weeks, so I hope it last as long as my others, but so far, so good!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20