Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation
Profile for britchand > Reviews

Browse

britchand's Profile

Customer Reviews: 54

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

britchand RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Aduro U-SNAP SF45 Universal Wireless Bluetooth Selfie Remote / Camera Shutter for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, LG, HTC, Android with Tripod (Pink)
Offered by Entronik
Price: $25.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for Price, June 3, 2015
Item works great. I originally bought this for my sister as a gift and then loved it so much that I bought one for myself. Good quality for the price. Would recommend

The Girl on the Train: A Novel
The Girl on the Train: A Novel
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, Worth Reading, March 16, 2015
I really enjoyed reading this book. I am excited to see the movie when it is produced and would recommend this for others to read. I liked that it was told from 3 different characters point of views, made me have to focus the entire time on the story.

DELUXE 100% Cotton WASHCLOTHS, 10pc Set, Colors may Vary
DELUXE 100% Cotton WASHCLOTHS, 10pc Set, Colors may Vary
Offered by Dealway
Price: $11.99
4 used & new from $4.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, February 27, 2015
We needed new wash cloths for our guest bathroom. The item arrived on time and in perfect condition. It is a good quality for the price and I would recommend and also order again. The color choices that arrived were more neutral colors which worked out perfectly for what we needed.

Innovera Universal Economy Bookends, Nonskid, 4 3/4 x 5 1/4 x 5 Inches, Heavy Gauge Steel, Black (54055)
Offered by Supply4Biz
Price: $5.84
47 used & new from $3.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price, February 5, 2015
Normal book ends. They arent anything fancy but get the job done. Great product for the price. I purchased these for my office and am very happy. Would recommend and order again in the future.

Charged (The Grounded Trilogy Book 2)
Charged (The Grounded Trilogy Book 2)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, January 5, 2015
I liked this book much more than the first. It was very well written and did a great job of keeping the reader interested. Would recommend and cant wait for the third book.

IRIS Airtight Pet Food Container Combo Kit, Chrome/Black
IRIS Airtight Pet Food Container Combo Kit, Chrome/Black
Price: $20.99
17 used & new from $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, December 3, 2014
I bought this so that I could use the top smaller portions to store treats and the bottom portion dog food. Item arrived on time and in perfect condition. Would buy again and will probably buy another one for our other dog. Also, this comes with a measuring scoop which is very helpful to make sure you arent overfeeding your dog

ASICS Women's GEL-Cumulus 15 Running Shoe,Turquoise/Lightning/Electric Melon,7 2A Us

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, December 3, 2014
I have worn several pairs of ASICS running shoes and these are by far my least favorite. They are a little tight on the sides even after 2 months of running in them and rubbed several blisters. HOWEVER, I have several friends who love these shoes and swear by them. ASICS is a great brand, I just dont think these shoes were right for me. The shoes themselves are holding up nicely thought for running so I would still recommend it

Nylabone Just for Puppies Souper Chicken Flavored Bone Puppy Dog Teething Chew Toy
Price: $4.47
25 used & new from $4.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Purchasing, December 3, 2014
My dog is still working on this and she isnt even teething anymore! It lasts forever and she loves it. Would recommend

Tales from the Texas Tech Red Raiders Sideline: A Collection of the Greatest Red Raider Stories Ever Told (Tales from the Team)
by Spike Dykes
16 used & new from $13.65

4.0 out of 5 stars The item arrived on time and in perfect condition. I flipped through the book and I ..., November 13, 2014
I purchased this as a gift for Christmas for a person who is a HUGE red raider fan. The item arrived on time and in perfect condition. I flipped through the book and I think he will really enjoy reading it. I plan to buy more for my other Red Raider fans in the family.

40-count Flavored Coffee Single Serve Cups For Keurig K cup Brewers Variety Pack Sampler
Offered by Perfect Samplers
Price: $27.90
4 used & new from $27.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Great variety of coffee, November 13, 2014
Great variety of coffee! There were a lot of vanilla flavors though but overall I like the coffee choices. Item arrived on time and in perfect condition. Will probably order again. Good price for the selection of flavors.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6