Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more
Profile for CherylDiana > Reviews

Browse

CherylDiana's Profile

Customer Reviews: 179

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CherylDiana RSS Feed (Kansas City, MO)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
ECVISION Handmade Classic Small Round Silent table Snooze beech Wood Alarm Clock with nightlight
Offered by EC Vision
Price: $13.99
4 used & new from $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Thank God...Something Simple that Works, May 25, 2016
I really like this alarm/clock. I purchased to sit on my side bedroom table. I needed to replace the bulky iphone radio/charger. In any case, just wanted something simple that was easy to read and alarms on time. This was exactly what I was looking for. The alarm wakes me up and has not failed. It also has a snooze feature if I do not turn it off in the back right away. The light does not stay on as some other reviewers mentioned, but I do not want light in my face at night. If I need to know what time it is in the middle of the night I just push the button. It was easy to set and I like how sturdy the wood feels. I like it and would recommend.

Handheld Multi-purpose Pressurized Steam Cleaner for stain removal, curtains, crevasses, bed bug control, car seats and more
Offered by Deal Republic
Price: $43.99
4 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Investment Really Cleans, April 6, 2016
This is my new favorite thing. I only buy cruelty free products and while these products have become much more affordable they can still get a bit pricey. So I was looking for something to clean my kids finger and hand prints from the walls, as well as, sanitize the bathroom and kitchen.

This machine works great. And I love the results. Water is so much better to clean surfaces with...no residue like with cleaners. And it gets the job done. I've used it for everything; windows, counter-tops, walls, furniture, tables, chairs, sinks, bathtubs...works on it all. Love it. Get one.

First Botany Cosmeceuticals Natural Arabica Coffee Scrub 12 oz.
First Botany Cosmeceuticals Natural Arabica Coffee Scrub 12 oz.
Offered by Luxor Investments
Price: $69.95
13 used & new from $14.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the way it smells, April 6, 2016
This smells great! I love the smell of coffee and my house always smells like a fresh pot. Nice scrub that didn't dry my skin out. Wish the container was a little bigger. Will buy when I feel like treating myself.

TaoTronics TT-AH002 30W Ultrasonic Humidifier with Cool Mist, Classic Dial Knob Control, 3.5L Large Capacity, Two 360 degree Rotatable Outlets
Offered by Sunvalleytek
Price: $79.99
2 used & new from $36.63

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaks...Not as Effective, April 6, 2016
Started leaking after a week of use. Keeping the product; but will not buy from this company again. The humidifier is very quite, but not as effective as my old noisy one from Walgreen's.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 12, 2016 9:17 PM PDT

Anti Cellulite Hot Cream From Uptown Cosmeceuticals Reduces Appearance of Cellulite, Promotes Supple & Toned Skin, Muscle Relaxer, Great Alternatives to Expansive Treatment, 4 Fl. Oz
Offered by Uptown Cosmeceuticals Inc
Price: $10.95
2 used & new from $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Tingle, April 6, 2016
Purchase this product to relieve soreness from exercise. Nice tingle after applied. Not to hot not too cold...just right and very relaxing. I like it and little goes a long way. Will continue to buy.

The Very Best of Prince
The Very Best of Prince
Offered by MoloShown
Price: $9.29
128 used & new from $3.61

5.0 out of 5 stars A New Generation of Prince Fans, April 6, 2016
This review is from: The Very Best of Prince (Audio CD)
Purchased this CD to introduce my kids to Prince. I usually purchase a CD from the 70, 80 and 90's so they know who I grew up listening to. In any case, my five year old loves this CD. He has memorized the numbers of the song. And his favorites are #2-1999 and #11-Got the Look and #7- I Would Die for You. Every day we get in the car he says, "Momma, can we hear number 7?" This was a great buy created some nice family moments.

NOW Foods Progesterone Cream, 3 Ounces
NOW Foods Progesterone Cream, 3 Ounces
Offered by Nutri Catalog
Price: $12.82
22 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Regulated my cycle and mood, April 6, 2016
I have always had a difficult time right before (PMS) and during my periods. I have been taking depo shots off and on for 20 years to stop my cycle. That was the only way I did not lose my mind each month. Recently, I began the depo shots again and my cycle stayed on for months at time. Yes, I said months. I contacted my doctors office several times. And there seemed to be no solution to the problem. Out of desperation I began researching what might help me and Progesterone Cream was mentioned in an article. I decided to give it a try and not get the depo shot again. I picked the NOW company because I have ordered almond oil, grape seed oil, and other natural items from them with no issues; so I trust their company. Also I only buy cruelty free.
I received this quickly and after using for 3 days as instructed my cycle stopped and my mood balanced. I am so grateful this product exist. It was exactly what I needed. I don't know if this will work for the next woman with similar issues but it certainly worth a try.

Vital & Delicious Deep Chocolate VitaTops , 2-Ounce Units (Pack of 24)
Vital & Delicious Deep Chocolate VitaTops , 2-Ounce Units (Pack of 24)
Price: $26.84

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 Smart Points, April 6, 2016
These are a nice chocolate low fat treat. Learned about them via my weight-watchers meetings. They are hard to find in the store. I like to eat them with low-fat vanilla ice cream. Nice treat without all the calories.

Africa Classic [Laminated] (National Geographic Reference Map)
Africa Classic [Laminated] (National Geographic Reference Map)
by National Geographic Maps - Reference
Edition: Map
Price: $19.99
21 used & new from $13.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Reference Material, April 6, 2016
Recently took a DNA test and began researching the area my ancestors came from in West Africa. Nice map for studying, sturdy and I can easily remove post-it notes.

Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Creme Hair and Scalp Conditioner, 10.5 Ounce
Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Creme Hair and Scalp Conditioner, 10.5 Ounce
Price: $7.99
6 used & new from $4.04

3.0 out of 5 stars It Was Worth a Try, April 6, 2016
I have natural hair and I'm always trying different products. Also I like tea-tree oil so I thought this would be a good idea.
Pros:
Relived scalp itch
Nice size
Product lasted a while

Cons:
Nothing special about it

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18