Best Books of the Month Shop Costumes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Subscribe & Save Introducing Handmade New Kitchen Scale from AmazonBasics Amazon Gift Card Offer gdwf gdwf gdwf  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage  McCartney Shop Now Learn more
Profile for frogface > Reviews

frogface's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

frogface "frogface" RSS Feed (Massachusetts)

The First Years Spill-Proof Sippy Cups with Handles, Take and Toss, 7 Ounce, 8-Count (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars a good cup with some drawbacks, May 22, 2015
handles come off for kids who've grown out of that feature
great for infants who have a weak suck

the handles are annoying and cumbersome
small amounts of liquid can come out of the spout without sucking

Gerber Graduates Advance with Seal Zone 2 Handle Trainer Spout Sippy Cup, 7 Ounce, Assorted colors
Price: $5.49
5 used & new from $5.49

3.0 out of 5 stars great product but NOT purple, May 22, 2015
No where in the description does it day colors may vary. I ordered the purple and received the pink. No big deal, the cup is great, but I could have bought the pink in a local store and saved myself the cost of shipping. I just noticed another review had the same experience too so that's something to keep in mind.

The cup itself is great. My daughter has had a hard time with most sippy cups because she has a weak suck. She took to this one with no trouble at all. This is one of two brands we have found that she is able to use. We love it and wish there were more colors available.

Sterilite 12588006 Sorting Hamper, White, 6-Pack
Sterilite 12588006 Sorting Hamper, White, 6-Pack
Price: $48.75
15 used & new from $44.28

3.0 out of 5 stars good product that has pros and cons, July 29, 2013
I really like these hampers for a lot of reasons so I'll break my comments into pros and cons:

1.) The size is great for small bedrooms like ours!
2.) They are not meant to carry on your hip like other laundry baskets but I still find them easy to carry up and down stairs.
3.) I bought two of the same Sterilite hampers from the Container Store a few years years ago and they have held up very well, except for a broken handle (mentioned below).

1.) The handles aren't very sturdy. If the hamper is full, you can feel the strain on handle. My husband broke a handle on an older hamper by carrying an overstuffed basket down a flight of stairs. If you don't stuff the hampers, the handles are fine.
2.) The baskets have a lip that will lock them together, but because of the slanted sides, the lock easily comes undone if the baskets are knocked. This is a minor annoyance to me only because I keep my hampers in a place that is tough to access so when they tilt, it is annoying to have to maneuver them back up.
3.) The narrow opening frustrates my husband when switching loads (we have to walk across the room from washer to dryer). This doesn't bother me at all, but it really annoys him.

2.0 out of 5 stars not what I had hoped, June 22, 2011
I think it is super cute with the flower design on the strap. Unfortunately, the strap broke within six weeks. The strap has a rubber end to the strap which is glued and sewn to the fabric/velcro part. I take my watch off every day to shower and I guess I just used the strap one too many times. The rubber part of the strap split from the fabric/velcro part with a regular pull to take get the velcro open. I was very disappointed because I was told by the store clerk that this problem was not covered under the watch warenty. Also the buttons on the side are easy to accidentally push. As a result, the time would switch between miliaty time (24 hours) versus the standad 12 hour cycle without my knowing. Easy enough to fix, but slightly annoying. Every other feature is good enough but if you buy it, you may want to plan on having a back up wrist band.

3.0 out of 5 stars fantastic sound, but fragile, July 4, 2010
These headphones came with my Blackberry. I really loved them, however, the foam and plastic parts of the earpiece constantly fall off. Sometimes I don't know where they fall off and sometimes I am lucky enough to find these parts. Without the foam or the plastic around the earpiece, they are just plain uncomfortable so I have resorted to using only one of the two earpieces. I do not enjoy this. That being said, the sounds quality is great. They are good enough that people have asked me to turn off my radio becasue they can hear the radio almost as clearly as they can hear me. I love that you can hear with both ears unlike a Bluetooth. I truly wish that they were more durable and did not require so much care to keep intact, otherwise I would love them. Unfortunately, they fall in the "like" category for me.

Flip Video Underwater Case for Select Flip Ultra and Flip UltraHD Video Cameras
Flip Video Underwater Case for Select Flip Ultra and Flip UltraHD Video Cameras
10 used & new from $61.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great, versitle case, April 25, 2010
I bought this case for our Flip before my boyfriend and I went to Panama for vacation. I love it!!! We are very active people and did a lot of hiking and snorkeling. Although the case is advertised as an underwater case, it is very durable and we ended up keeping our Flip in the case when we were doing active, dry land things. It proved to be a great idea to keep the Flip in the case because my boyfriend tripped and fell while filming me zip-lining. The case took a good hit and was only slightly scratched. I loved using it underwater. The video quality was the same underwater as it was when we used it on land. The case fits very tightly and securely around the Flip keeping it from rattling around, having some sort of distortion of the picture or leaking. My boyfriend had bought an underwater case for his camera, but those pictures did not compare to the stills and videos we got from the Flip. With that camera case, the pictures were hazy, the waterproof lens cover did not fit properly and it also leaked just a bit. The Flip case never let in any water, was very durable and we were thrilled with its versatility. I highly recommend getting this accessory for your Flip!!!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars fits small spaces well, but wish it lasted longer, September 8, 2009
I bought this product about a year and a half ago, and I guess for using it twice a day for that long, it was bound to break. However, the hinges are small and plastic which doesn't really make for durability. I checked out similar items at a pet store after the clasp of my Home Logic Pet Food Container broke. It seemed the hinges on those containers were a bit more solid. My favorite feature of this specific container is that it is slim, which is fantastic!!! It is slightly wider than a case of soda at its base (getting slightly wider toward the top) so it fit perfectly in a small, out of the way space in my kitchen. The containers at the pet store were far wider. I liked this product, but be prepared to replace it... especially if you have animals like mine who consistently try to break into the food storage bin.

The Body Shop Body Butter, Vitamin E, 6.75 Ounce
The Body Shop Body Butter, Vitamin E, 6.75 Ounce
Price: $20.00
3 used & new from $13.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, August 20, 2007
I really love this stuff. I originally bought it because it has Vitamin E which is great for healing/helping to reduce the appearance of scars. Over time, I have noticed a slight reduction on some of my scars but it hasn't been that long since I have used it so I imagine long term use will be great. What I like most about it is how well it moisturizes. It is body butter so by nature it is somewhat heavy and can be a tiny bit sticky when it is humid, but it doesn't last. I generally use it at night and wake up with totally refreshed skin. When I use it in the morning, I notice that I don't need to use another moisturizer during the day. I actually use a lot of products from the Vitamin E line, like the face lotion and body lotion. I really like them all and recommend all. The products all have a really nice, light smell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Them!, January 20, 2007
Reef's are the most comfortable pair of flip-flops I have ever owned! I would wear them every day if I could. I never would have imagined that flip-flops could be designed for comfort, but these are the best. The have arch support, nice cushoining and have never given me blisters like the plastic flip-flops I've owned. You won't regret getting these.

Belkin F8V366 Mobile Cassette Adapter for MP3/CD/MD
Belkin F8V366 Mobile Cassette Adapter for MP3/CD/MD

2.0 out of 5 stars Displeased with product, January 7, 2007
I also bought this product to accompany a Dell MP3 player. It fits fine in my car's tape deck, however, the tape makes a constant grinding noise while played. To drown out this noise, I would have to have the volume up very high on both the car stereo and the MP3 player. It is disappointing becuse I have yet to find a solution to the noise of the tape- cleaning the deck, cleaning the tape component... nothing seemed to work. I then bought Belkin's FM Tunecat II, also a large disappointment. Between the two choices, I would go with the tape deck, but beware, it isn't great.