Profile for CAROLINA Albrizzio > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CAROLINA Albrizzio RSS Feed (Silver Spring, MD)

Levi's Big Boys' 511 Slim Fit Jean , GRAPHITE, 16 Regular
Levi's Big Boys' 511 Slim Fit Jean , GRAPHITE, 16 Regular

5.0 out of 5 stars For skinny people, this is great, January 24, 2014
My son has a very hard time finding the right pants. He is very skinny and cannot find the fit he needs at the stores. This pair seems to be a good fit. He is happy and so am I.

Zebra Stripe Print Duffel Bag 19" Hot Pink Trim Nylon
Zebra Stripe Print Duffel Bag 19" Hot Pink Trim Nylon
Offered by Jenzys
Price: $17.36
4 used & new from $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Dance bag, October 19, 2011
This review is from: 19" Duffel Bag (Misc.)
I had to replace my gym/dance bag and wanted something interesting and colorful. I found it and love it. The price is great and the size is just what I wanted. I can fit my flamenco skirt, shoes, castanets, manton(shawl), water bottle and a small cosmetic bag. I could put more stuff in it there is plenty of room. I use it a lot, 6 days a week and still looks good. I hope it lasts a long time.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars tourture on my feet, September 11, 2009
the are exactly like the picture, cute and "look" comfortable, but when I tried them on, the leather was really stiff and hard, and very uncomfortable. I cannot wear them but 15 minutes in all. Not at all what I expected from this brand. I own two other sandals from Aerosol, and love them. I will not buy this style again.

Arabesque: A Taste of Morocco, Turkey, and Lebanon
Arabesque: A Taste of Morocco, Turkey, and Lebanon
by Claudia Roden
Price: $25.60
101 used & new from $12.75

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!!!!!!, May 13, 2007
I just love this book, the stories and recipes. I bought three and gave them as gifts, and I think I'll keep buying some more!

Veinte Mil Leguas De Viaje Submarino (Spanish Edition)
Veinte Mil Leguas De Viaje Submarino (Spanish Edition)
by Julio Verne
10 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic is always a hit, February 22, 2007
What can I say, It is a classic. It is full of adventure and mystery, my kids loved it.

Es un clasico lleno de emocion, aventura y misterio para los niños es ideal.

KitchenAid Gourmet Essentials Hard Base 12 Piece Cookware Set, Navy
KitchenAid Gourmet Essentials Hard Base 12 Piece Cookware Set, Navy

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Pots and pans, January 18, 2007
I love these pots. I purchased a red set about two, three years ago, and I liked them so much I bought this blue set as a gift. I cook lots of different types of foods in them and love the results. I like the weight, not too light that they may tip, not too heavy that my wrists would suffer, and the price is just right.

Escuela De Cazadragones 2: La Venzganza De La Dragona (Spanish Edition)
Escuela De Cazadragones 2: La Venzganza De La Dragona (Spanish Edition)
by K.H. McMullan
7 used & new from $10.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Mas Cazadragones por favor..., September 7, 2006
Wiglaf un estudiante bajito con su cerdita Daisy se meten en unos lios, que junto con sus compañeros de clase se ven muy cerca del fin cuando los dragones casi se los raspan. Son muy ingeniosos estos niños, y mas aun el director de la escuela que para ahorrarse un centimo se le ocurren cosas insolitas.

En casa tenemos 5 de los 6 libros y tanto grandes como chicos nos divertimos leyendolos, a veces en voz alta, en grupo, y otras a escondidas para adelantarnos al final antes que todos los demas. Es una serie fantastica. Se las recomiendo.