Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for A. Rathi > Reviews

Browse

A. Rathi's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Rathi "n0mad" RSS Feed

Archery Shooting Set for Kids With 3 Targets and Quiver
Archery Shooting Set for Kids With 3 Targets and Quiver

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing All Arrows!!!!, February 5, 2016
Very disappointed with this item. Opened it to find that all the arrows were missing. later found out that the box was opened from below. Well I am not disappointed with the product but certainly would not shop with this re-seller (Liberty Imports) in future..

HotelSpa® 9-Setting Ultra-Luxury Handheld Shower Head with Patented On/Off Pause Switch, Angle Adjustable Bracket and Stainless Steel Hose (Brushed Nickel)
Offered by Interlink Products
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $29.99

2.0 out of 5 stars pause button does not stop water flow, it reduces it, November 28, 2015
This product is advertised as on/off pause switch. However the water still flows at reduced rate when pause button is activated. 2 stars and returning as that is not what I was expecting.

WatchESPN for Fire TV
WatchESPN for Fire TV
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this app, January 25, 2015
This review is from: WatchESPN for Fire TV (App)
I love this app. With Comcast xfinity tie up with espn to show popular (not all) cricket matches for free, this app is well worth (free) than spending $9.99 on other live streaming cricket websites.

Harold'S Kitchen Punch Ladle 12-1/2" L Clear Plastic (1, A)
Harold'S Kitchen Punch Ladle 12-1/2" L Clear Plastic (1, A)
Offered by Stock Your Home
Price: $6.44
16 used & new from $3.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Super scratched, June 26, 2014
Received it today. Full of scratches. It is going for replacement and then if there are issues again may be for refund

Step2  All Star Sports Climber
Step2 All Star Sports Climber
Offered by Infiltrade LLC
Price: $106.49
26 used & new from $102.14

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Toy but couple things could have made it better.., September 26, 2012
I bought this from a brick and mortar store as I needed it the same day. This is a great toy for my little one except the three issues I have with this:-
1) The instructions could have been much better. The visual images are not very clear. Also they ask to snap the basketball ring to one wall in Step 1 only to remove it in Step 6 when you snap both walls together.
2) Snapping the other end of the wall with the small bar was a tough job. I can agree that these plastic molds cannot be perfect but in my case, there was one point where I almost decided to return this.
3) It would have been great to have the diameter of hole in one of the walls smaller than what it actually is. It is dangerous as Kids can fall head-first on the floor if they try to sneak out of it.

Except the above issues, It is a nice toy and our baby loves it a lot. I would highly recommend it and also note that kids must always be under adult supervision all the time when playing with this toy.

Canon PowerShot ELPH 320 HS 16.1 MP Wi-Fi Enabled CMOS Digital Camera with 5x Zoom 24mm Wide-Angle Lens with 1080p Full HD Video and 3.2-Inch Touch Panel LCD (Blue)
7 used & new from $109.70

5.0 out of 5 stars It connects to PC over WiFi, April 14, 2012
I received this camera today and I was very curious to find out if I can connect it to my PC over WiFi after reading one of the reviews here.
I knew that it should be possible as there is nothing which should prohibit that if the camera can connect to WiFi. I took some pictures and then tried to play around with the camera. I do not read manuals as they are lengthy and who has time! I clicked on the WiFi option on the touch screen and I saw four choices depicted by pictures. Connect to a Camera, Phone, PC/Mac and Internet. I chose PC and then it went through the process of connecting to my Wireless AP. Just like a Mac, it figured out the Authentication and Encryption methods automatically. After connecting to my home Wireless, it automatically found out that my Laptop was "ON" and started to establish a connection to it. It failed first time, I immediately knew that the issue was because of my Software Firewall. I disabled the firewall and it failed again. I checked the Windows Firewall and it was ON. I disabled that too and voila, I was able to connect and download photos to my Windows PC. Well I knew that speeds will be slower than the hard-wired connection and Canon can do nothing about it. That's how WiFi works at present. If you need faster speeds you can upgrade you AP to support 802.11n (because the camera supports it).
This is my second post on Amazon.com even though I am a regular buyer since 2002. The main reason I thought to write this post was as another user mentioned that it is not possible to copy files over WiFi. I was a bit sad when I read that(as I had made my mind to buy this one) but I still moved forward with buying the camera as I wanted to see it myself and now when I have found that I CAN copy the files over WiFi, I thought to write this post as other users/buyers are not misguided.
Regarding the camera, I find the pictures taken from my old S95 crisper than this one but then this camera is $100 cheaper than S95(which has wider aperture, better ISO and larger sensor).
I cannot write more regarding the camera as I just received it and still playing with it. Also I do not see any issue with battery compartment as well (contrary to what another buyer reviewed).
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 22, 2013 7:48 AM PDT

All Ware Stainless Steel Pineapple Easy Slicer and De-Corer
All Ware Stainless Steel Pineapple Easy Slicer and De-Corer
Offered by T H Store
Price: $6.69
80 used & new from $3.69

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy if you like pineapples, March 28, 2011
For a long time I had stopped buying "pineapples" because cutting it is a pain! Since I bought this it takes me only 30seconds to cut that monstrous fruit. I have bought many of these as gifts for family and friends and it has always been appreciated. The cutter has become a kitchen essential just like a can opener for me. The steel cutter works better than the plastic one and amazon sells it for a very competitive price. The only other place I have found this product is in William Sonoma, but it is more expensive.

Futura by Hawkins Hard Anodized 2.0 Litre Pressure Cooker from Hawkins
Futura by Hawkins Hard Anodized 2.0 Litre Pressure Cooker from Hawkins
Price: $45.08
19 used & new from $34.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Awesome!!, March 28, 2011
Using a Futura cooker is like doing magic in kitchen. I have been using a 3liter Futura cooker for 7 years and now decided to get this 2ltr one. In the first test use, I had put some lentils and I barely got out of the kitchen and sat down, and the cooker was whistling. I couldn't believe how fast it was. For smaller families, or couples like us, I would highly recommend this product. closing the lid can be tricky for first time users, but apart from that it works great.

Philips H11 CrystalVision ultra Upgrade Headlight Bulb (Pack of 2)
Philips H11 CrystalVision ultra Upgrade Headlight Bulb (Pack of 2)
Offered by Auto-Vision
Price: $33.48
2 used & new from $33.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Meets expectation, March 28, 2011
The headlight bulbs meet the expectations in terms of performance. But having used the usual yellow lights for a long time, it takes time to get used to the white light. Initially I was not sure if the lights are working properly, may be because of the difference in light quality. In a weeks time now, I am used to my new lights, however I am not convinced if it is worth paying so much extra for white lights. Though I have no complains with this product, the next time I need to change my lights I might get the cheaper yellow Headlights.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 21, 2011 12:41 PM PDT