Profile for Carrie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carrie RSS Feed (Philadelphia, PA)

Doggone Dogs
Doggone Dogs
by Karen Beaumont
Price: $12.74
68 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd give it more stars if they were available!!!, May 4, 2012
This review is from: Doggone Dogs (Hardcover)
This has been the long standing #1 book. It's an adorable story of a guy with 10 doggone dogs who run off to the Central Bark park and disrupt the dogs at obedience school, "they dump the trash, they climb, the spring, they make a mess of EVERYTHING!" Our daughters favorite page is when the dogs go PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUW! she pinches every dog's nose and says "PEEEEUUUU! PEEEEUUUUU!" It's a great book. We have not gotten tired of reading it in the last 7 months on a nightly basis. That and Charlie (Ree Drummond) are the bedtime MUSTS! Enjoy!

Charlie the Ranch Dog
Charlie the Ranch Dog
by Ree Drummond
Price: $12.82
89 used & new from $4.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Charlie has risen the ranks at our house!, May 4, 2012
This review is from: Charlie the Ranch Dog (Hardcover)
At bedtime, Doggone Dogs! was the long standing #1...after a mere 2 weeks (having recieved it as a 2nd birthday present), Charlie has become the mandatory reading (usually twice a night) at our house. Charlie and Suzie are ADORABLE. The pictures are great & colorful. The story chronicles two ranch dogs and their daily routine. Charlie likes to eat and nap, while Suzie runs, romps, and corrals... It's so cute!!!

Graco Sweet Slumber Sound Machine, White
Graco Sweet Slumber Sound Machine, White
Price: $39.99
24 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars White Noise Galore, February 2, 2011
We use this nightly for our 9-month old, and while I can not speak to the mp3 player portion of it (we're too unorganized to go there yet!), we utilize the sound of the water on a nightly basis. It's so relaxing for me, when I'm prepping her for bed or a nap, and it's plenty loud in my opinion. I even turn it down sometimes. I also think she misses it when it's not on. We love it and I'm so glad we purchased it.

The Shepherd, the Angel, and Walter the Christmas Miracle Dog
The Shepherd, the Angel, and Walter the Christmas Miracle Dog
by Dave Barry
Edition: Audio CD
23 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I laughed as much as I cried!, December 5, 2008
I picked this as the auidio book, expecting it to be like "The Worst Christmas Pageant Ever!" which it was not, but by far exceeded my expectations. As another reviewer said, I will not go into detail, but if you are an animal lover, a holiday lover, or just like listening to someone tell a great story, Dave Barry does an amazing job. When relaying it to others, it seems like there's no way the audio book can be a short hour, but it is crammed with detail, observations and memories that are extremely touching. It felt like I grew up in that small town in New York, participating in the manger pranks. I can not recommend this book enough!

The Going-To-Bed Book
The Going-To-Bed Book
by Sandra Boynton
Edition: Board book
Price: $5.99
535 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars SUCH A CUTE BOOK!, August 2, 2005
This review is from: The Going-To-Bed Book (Board book)
I love to give board books for gifts - especially this one. The drawings are so colorful - and the text is something that children and adults alike will enjoy time after time after time after...well you get the point.

Philadelphia Murals & Stories They Tell
Philadelphia Murals & Stories They Tell
by Jane Golden
Price: $28.53
83 used & new from $4.96

5.0 out of 5 stars If you..., August 2, 2005
Love Philadelphia and Love the idea of murals, DEFINATELY pick up this book. From whimsical murals to political murals to very modular murals, this book is filled with a bit of the cultural flavor that can be found in the City of Brotherly Love.