Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Thee~Classy~Gal > Reviews

Browse

Thee~Classy~Gal's Profile

Customer Reviews: 648

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Thee~Classy~Gal RSS Feed (USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Creativity For Kids Spark!Lab Smithsonian "Invent Boundless Bridges" Building Set
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good intro to bridge building, July 29, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It seems that everything these days are geared towards promoting some aspect of STEM. Overall, this is a good intro into bridge building, it's simple, first you have the kids draft their design, build their creation in other words build their own design prototype, test it with toy vehicles for efficiency and then improve/redesign the final bridge.

The major drawbacks are no instructions and its price for cardboard pieces which tend to fray on its edges, the picture eventually scratches off, etc. I would have rated it higher for more durability.

IDO3D Vertical Five Pen Art Set with 3D Vertical Light
IDO3D Vertical Five Pen Art Set with 3D Vertical Light
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $23.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Intro to Pen Art, July 25, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I got this for my son to create amazing works of 3D art by simply drawing, connecting and constructing. This IDO3D Vertical is not easy to use and you need patience which uses a heat-free polymer ink and a LED light. Simple instructions for use are included, along with templates but I'm eager to print out our own next. Ours did not turn out as nice as the pictures and I have no clue how they managed to create that bridge. Overall, this was a great introduction to 3d "printing" with a "pen" for kids but I could see future improvements made to this Pen Art which could be awesome.

Julep Blank Canvas Mattifying Face Primer, 1 oz.
Julep Blank Canvas Mattifying Face Primer, 1 oz.
Price: $28.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good primer, July 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I rated Julep Blank canvas primer 4.5 stars. I have only used a couple of primers in the past, which did not work well for me before and the smashbox one gave me little bumps on my skin which was causing pore blocks. Since I live in a tropical climate, I have one major requirement that this primer must do...to mattify and absorb shine on my forehead and nose. This Julep canvas primer does that and also minimizes my pores and doesn't dry out my skin.

I would recommend this primer, it doesn't contain "glitter specks" which makes my skin look shiny. This primer has 18 plant extracts and creates a smooth, even canvas that assists my pressed powder or liquid foundation in staying put and looking nice after many hours of wear.

ALEX Toys Artist Studio 12 Creamy Crayons with Brushes
ALEX Toys Artist Studio 12 Creamy Crayons with Brushes
Offered by stores123
Price: $13.99
11 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good creamy crayons, July 19, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I rated artist toy Studio creamy crayons four stars because it provides creamy coverage. You need to apply only slightly light pressure for color payoff. I prefer using the lighter colored crayons that provides a smoother finished than the darker colored crayons. However, this works really well for larger artists work but not so well for finer details small print coloring. Overall I would recommend this artist studio for children's art work.

Hefty Ultra Strong Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags (Scent Free, 40-Count Bags)

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong bags, July 5, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
There's not that much you can say about trash bags in general, either they hold up well or they are flimsy and break. This hefty ultra strong is indeed strong and reliable, I've used it to store yard equipment, sporting goods and toys. This one I had was Hammer odor neutralizer which works fine since i dont want my things to smell like artificial perfume and it has tear-resistant technology. Made with patented Arm & Hammer Odor Control, neutralize tough and nasty kitchen odors. Overall i would recommend these because they are tough kitchen bags which have break-resistant grip drawstrings and can be used for other purposes like storing things in the garage or basement.

NuFACE Anti-Aging Infusion Serum Trio
NuFACE Anti-Aging Infusion Serum Trio
Price: $74.00
6 used & new from $74.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Needs containor improvements, July 2, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I think these are good NuFACE serums but the packaging needs improvement. There are three serums which I've used each on their own and also combined two or three of them at once. There is the Nourisher, a superfruit stem cell serum that suppose to repair, nourish and protect the skin. The Smoother peptide complex is suppose to smooth fine lines/wrinkles and slow aging process. It's too early to see a real difference but my face feels moisturized with these products and not other lotion is needed.

These product vial containers are so small. The containors, really need a revision, and I don't like needing to mix three different products. The dropper feels cheap, like my childs early chemistry play set. Maybe NuFACE could create a simple pump dispenser with three chambers that could insert these serums into a single pump.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Correct and Cover Pink Grapefruit Moisturizer, Fair to Light, 1.7 Ounce (Pack of 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, June 29, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This Neutrogena oil free acne correct and cover moisturizer has not been that great for me personally. Unfortunately, the formula gives my face extra shine, especially in my forhead. I would have preferred a more matte finish since, the humidity in the air already created a dewy finish naturally in our climate. I wonder if it still has this shine in colder climated? Pro, I did not notice any breakouts, nor sensitivity near my eyes due to salicylic acid.

The color is too dark for fair skin but good for light to light medium skin. This has a deep yellow base which matches my olive undertone well. This Neutrogena moisturizer does not cover acne scars but helps to slightly reduce redness. You will still need a concealer if better coverage is needed. The scent is fine not bothersome but not good either. Overall, this product just didn't work for me, I still prefer Lumene Time freeze CC anti age cream which gives my face more coverage and does not cause acne.

Zinus Modern Studio 14 Inch Platform 3000 Metal Bed Frame/Mattress Foundation, no Boxspring needed, Wooden Slat Support, King
Price: $153.18
5 used & new from $123.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Modern Bed frame, June 18, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This Platform Bed 3000 by Zinus is a good solid frame. I especially like that you do not need two box springs with are so thick, take up so much space and cumbersome. This style works really good for a zenith or modern clean lines look. We have ours in a studio and because of its height, we are able to store things underneath. We have two black ikea pong chairs that match perfectly with this open minimalist design. The main drawback for me is that the mattress shifts, so you have to push it back in place.

L'Oreal Paris Cosmetics Voluminous Primer Mascara, Primer, 0.24 Fluid Ounce
L'Oreal Paris Cosmetics Voluminous Primer Mascara, Primer, 0.24 Fluid Ounce
Price: $5.84
4 used & new from $5.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes to bigger lashes, June 18, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am pleased with how this L'Oréal Voluminous Primer had made my eye lashes appear thicker. I took a picture of me wearing it the same mascara on both eyes, left eye with the primer and the other right eye without it. You can notice a difference in the thickness and overall appearance of my lashes.

Overall, I would recommend this product to try out. I don't think I'd wear mascara again without it. This washes off easily and acts like a mascara glue magnet. The ingredients include friendly beeswax, pathenol, jojoba oil, palm oil, fruit oil, critic acid and other chemicals I'm not familiar with.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Dyson Ball Animal Upright Vacuum - Corded
Dyson Ball Animal Upright Vacuum - Corded
Price: Click here to see our price
21 used & new from $299.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but could be awesome if less bulky, June 10, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Dyson ball animal upright vacuum works great and is suppose to have the strongest suction of any vacuum. It has a self-adjusting cleaner head to remove dirt and hair. The brush bar works great on my carpet rugs to remove crumbs and dirt with better performance on hard floors/tiles.

Overall, I wish this Dyson was lighter and less bulky. The bonus is that this has a HEPA filtration and comes with extra cleaning tools which are very helpful. I purchased my current older dyson many years ago and do notice that this animal upright works better than my dyson dc33.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20