Profile for Thee~Classy~Gal > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 452

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Thee~Classy~Gal RSS Feed (USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Kala Makala MK-SS-GRN Shark Bridge Soprano Ukulele With One Free Set of Aquila Soprano Regular Uke Strings (AQ-S - 4U)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, October 18, 2014
I rated Kala Makala MK SS Ukelele 5 stars because it is a great little ukulele. The construction is made well and love the vintage green and shark combination. I saw the dolphin version in person and it felt more like a child's play toy. This Ukelele could pass for an adult aswell as kids version. The shark makes it feel more grown up lol.

Thid bridge soprano produces a lovely sound and is easy to use and handle. This is a great entry Ukelele for beginning/intermediate skills. I especially appreciate the free set of strings since it costs $8 here in on Amazon, this is more of a $35 priced Ukelele and you can't beat that price! I don't like the gig bag it came with, it's more of a dust bag than a carry bag. Overall, great price for the value of this Makala Soprano Ukelele.

Mega Bloks Call of Duty Mob Of The Dead
Mega Bloks Call of Duty Mob Of The Dead
Price: $25.49
19 used & new from $25.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Set, October 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I rated Mega Bloks Call of Duty Zombies Mob of the Dead set 5 stars because it is a very detailed building set. The three zombies that are included were smaller than expected but have good details on them. The head rotates 360 degrees, arms only rotate up/down and the waist slightly 1-2 millimeters. The knee joints do not move. I am disappointed that this set did not include main characters, only zombies. I only have two Call of Duty sets and they still did not come with main characters.

I chose this set over others because we could use the jail for thematic unit studies, when we cover topics like Alkatrez or judicial system and why it's important we have laws, what happens when people break laws, etc. This was easy to put together once you figure out where all the pieces you need are. I wish the Mega Bloks company packaged them according to what your building. For instance they should put all the corresponding pieces in one plastic bag (like Lego) and mark each bag with a number like 1,2,3 (like how Ikea does it) when reading through the directions. These two simple suggestions would save a lot of time sorting through all the 277 pieces! Overall, this is a nice set but does not come together or hold as well as their competitor Lego brand.

Mega Bloks Call of Duty Zombies Tranzit
Mega Bloks Call of Duty Zombies Tranzit
Offered by South Pole Collectibles
Price: $23.31
119 used & new from $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Set, October 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I rated Mega Bloks Call of Duty Zombies Tranzit set 4 stars because it is a detailed building set. The four zombies that are included were smaller than expected but have good details on them. The head rotates 360 degrees, arms only rotate up/down and the waist slightly 1-2 millimeters. The knee joints do not move. I am disappointed that this set did not include main characters, only zombies. I only have two Call of Duty sets and they still did not come with main characters.

I chose this set over others because we could use the barn for thematic unit studies, when we cover topics like Farming or Wild West. Or alternative energy and construct the windmill. This was easy to put together once you figure out where all the pieces you need are. I wish the Mega Bloks company packaged them according to what your building. For instance they should put all the windmill pieces in one plastic bag (like Lego) and mark each bag with a number like 1,2,3 (like how Ikea does it) when reading through the directions. These two simple suggestions would save a lot of time sorting through all the 415 pieces! Overall, this is a nice set but does not come together or hold as well as their competitor Lego brand.

ALEX Toys - Spa Fun, Tattoo's & More, Ultimate Hair Accessories Salon Activity Kit with (8) Accessories, A722X
Price: $25.99
20 used & new from $21.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice set but needs more accessories, October 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We were so excited to get this set and when it arrived the box was huge! Unfortunately after opening, you realize that's there are very few items in the set.

We did enjoy creating our own headbands and all the accessories that were included but its overpriced. The hair chalk was a big hit but the colors did not show up as vibrant as the cover. Overall, this was a fun set but I wouldn't pay over $13 for this set.

Ozeri Ultra 42 inch Wind Fan - Adjustable Oscillating Tower Fan with Noise Reduction Technology
Price: $87.99
12 used & new from $60.83

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Impressed, October 12, 2014
I purchased this Ozeri Ultrta 42 inch wind fan to replace my Honeywell Fresh Breeze Tower Fan with Remote Control, HY-048BP which after 3 years still ran great but I accidentally tripped over the cord and it dropped and broke. After a long time reading over reviews I ended up buying this Ozeri ultra fan.

First impression, it is not as sleek as the picture, it's actually bulkier than envisioned. I do however like the stainless steel look since it matches my appliances and dining table. It is relatively quiet, but not noticeably different than any other fan I currently use.

Cons: The major drawback we noticed right away is that the grille opening is narrow. There are only 7 vents open and 4 permanently closed off, I consider that a major design flaw, all should be open for more effcient air flow. The main unit compartment has buttons which make a loud beep noise when pressed (annoying). Ozeri does not have a removable air filter that easily be cleaned like my last Honewell tower fan. You can only dust or wipe the exterior and use a vacuum cleaner along the back of the fan where the plastic grille covers the air intake.

Overall, this is a decent fan but does not perform as well as my Honeywell Fresh Breeze Tower Fan, because of the lack of vents. Also, I ended up buying this for Ozeri Ultra Fan for $99 and noticed Honeywell is currently priced at $52 which I think is a great deal.

Delta Children Viaggi Playard - Mosaic
Delta Children Viaggi Playard - Mosaic
Offered by Apple Green Baby
Price: $66.38
10 used & new from $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact Playard, October 10, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I rated Delta Children Viaggi Playard 4 stars because it is a nice Playard for a baby. It was easy to assemble without needing any tools. After constructing it, it was smaller than envisioned but it works well in a smaller room, hotel or apartment.

It is only 7 pounds and folds up back, which is great for taking with during vacationing and visiting family. I like the gender neutral design, it's not all pink or blue that can be both for girls and boys. Overall, this is a nice compact Playard for babies.

Safety 1st Onboard 35 Air Infant Car Seat, Flutter
Safety 1st Onboard 35 Air Infant Car Seat, Flutter
Price: $142.83
13 used & new from $135.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Roomy Car Seat, October 10, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I rated Safety 1st onboard 35 air infant car seat 4 stars because it is constructed well. You can tell right away when receiving this that it is sturdy and built well. My baby has a long torso and wanted to get a car seat that would fit as long as possible before needing to upgrade to the next stage.

Pros: It is comfy with cushions all around, great for taking naps in it during longer car trips. More room for legs to wiggle & grow!

Cons: It is heavy, heavier than my last Costco brand. The canopy and grip on the angle can be constructed better. You can't easily wash this in the washing machine like my last Costco seat.

Overall, for the price, I don't really see anything special about this seat that separates it from others besides being slightly roomier.

Spot it! Freeze Card Game
Spot it! Freeze Card Game
Offered by AGY Trading
Price: $18.00
48 used & new from $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Card Game, October 8, 2014
This review is from: Spot it! Freeze Card Game (Toy)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I rated Spot It 4 stars because it is a fun card game. I have the original version of Spot it and was happy to try out this new freeze card game. It is a simple game of matching the symbol. The cards change with every match made, so you have to stay focused to keep up. We played it as a family and plan on taking it with us to friends homes.

I like the little hand container that calls out freeze! It opens up to keep all the cards neat and safe. It can be easily transported in a small bag and taken to a get together for a quick friendly game.

Overall, this is a fun little game which can be entertaining for all ages but best for kids!

MMF Industries Jumbo Fire-Retardant Steel Security Chest with Key Lock (221615103)
Price: $26.99
34 used & new from $22.67

4.0 out of 5 stars Stable Secure Papers, October 7, 2014
I rated MMF industries sercurity chest 4 stars because it seems like a stable/secure way to organize papers. It was difficult finding a fire safe security chest on Amazon that was actually long enough to hold a full sheet of 8x11 without needing to fold it over. I ended up buying this one because of the reviews.

Unfortunately it arrived in a different color, tan with a few minor chipped paint around the edges. Which I prefer a livelier green color but am reluctant to return it all over again, so I will keep it. It's primary purpose is to hold tax returns so I wanted this to be sturdy and resistant. I ended up buying extra large Ziplock freezer bag and placing the files/papers/receipts inside of them for added water protection.

Overall, I like the sturdy metal feeling to this yet it is still lightweight. I would prefer the color green over the one that was shipped but its ok, it is still the same brand/product. Hopefully these added measures will keep my documents safe.

Little Kids Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shell Water Blaster
Little Kids Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shell Water Blaster
Price: $12.46
24 used & new from $9.81

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun water toy, October 6, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I rated Little kids teenage mutant ninja turtles shell water blaster 4 stars because it is a fun toy. This is great at water splash parks, pool party or in the backyard.

The teenage mutant ninja turtles are vey popular in the neighborhood and everyone wanted to try it on. It does leak in the back, so be mindful to dress in swim apparel. We haven't got it to go 15 feet yet and I'm not sure that it can!

Overall, the kids love it and walk around with it even if its not full of water and pretend its a gun. I would have liked it to be better made though without any leaking. This is a fun pretend toy too!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20