Profile for B. Bradbury > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Bradbury RSS Feed (Shingle Springs CA)

DVI Gear HDMI Cable 2M 6 feet
DVI Gear HDMI Cable 2M 6 feet
Offered by Kingtown Online
Price: $2.78
96 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked., November 16, 2013
It's an HDMI cable. It didn't suck. And worked, connected my blu ray player to my tv. That's about all you can ask for.

NEW BATTERY FOR LG LGIP-580A KC780 KE998 KU990
NEW BATTERY FOR LG LGIP-580A KC780 KE998 KU990

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent replacement, July 13, 2010
This battery absolutely cannot be beaten, for the price. If you're looking for something with more life than the battery that originally came with your phone, look elsewhere. My phone's original battery got to where it would only hold a charge for about half a day, or if I used any of the power-consuming features like cellular video, would deplete in minutes. I bought this battery to replace my original and it acts about the same as my original did when it was new, roughly a day and a half of charge with moderate use of the phone.

Gilmore Girls: Season 3 (Digipack)
Gilmore Girls: Season 3 (Digipack)
DVD ~ Lauren Graham
Offered by Outlet Promotions
Price: $16.99
23 used & new from $1.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Gilmore Girls for dudes, March 2, 2006
That's right, I'm a guy. And I like this show. For the record, let me state that I didn't always like it, in fact, I honestly despised the show. But my wife loves it, and being whipped as most guys who wear the handcuff that is a wedding ring are I bought it for her for xmas, starting with season 1. Somehow she convinced me to watch the first few episodes with her, and I found I wasn't miserable. Every time before when she had turned the show on while it was on TV I grapped my laptop and headphones and watched some DVD with blood, gore, and explosions, as any normal guy would. But watching the show from the beginning actually got interesting. I found myself getting pissed off when Dean breaks up with Rory, and later on when... actually, no spoilers, lets just say a perfect relationship gets screwed up by the wrong person getting pregnant. So, for all you guys who hate all the luvy-dubby TV shows that your wife or girlfriend undoubtedly try to get you to watch, I'm telling you, buy this show, STARTING WITH SEASON 1. I can't stress that enough, if you start in the middle of the series you will find it to be crap and hate it and me for writing this review, and I really don't want anyone to blame me for taking any time out of their lives. But if you buy it, your significant other will thank you and be amazed as you actually sit through an entire chick show with her without wanting to stab your eyes out from sheer boredom. Believe me, you'll like it. And who can argue with brownie points from the wifey for doing something you'll enjoy?