Profile for Amanda R. Robinson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amanda R. Robinson "man-da" RSS Feed (texas)

Imixcity Women's Dress Lace Sleeveless Evening Slim Green Size S
Imixcity Women's Dress Lace Sleeveless Evening Slim Green Size S
Offered by Easybuymall
Price: $17.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, January 17, 2014
This fits more like an XS than a S IMO. Will have to save it for occasions when I am feeling particularly skinny! Otherwise I really like the dress.

HE09008WH10, White, 8US,Ever Pretty White Evening Party Dresses For Women 09008
HE09008WH10, White, 8US,Ever Pretty White Evening Party Dresses For Women 09008
Offered by Ever-Pretty
Price: $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Trust me: get the next bigger size., January 17, 2014
I usually wear a US4 in dresses. There is no way I could even get the zipper up on this. I am returning. Will try the US6 and update this review.

Otherwise, for the price, the style and fabric is really nice. Otherwise I wouldn't even bother re-ordering it in a bigger size. (Especially since the price went up $10 since I placed the order for the US4!)

Fisher-Price Newborn Rock 'n Play Sleeper, Yellow (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Right Start
Price: $59.99
4 used & new from $55.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bassinet alternative!, March 29, 2011
This is a great product! I just had my third and have been using this product as a mobile bassinet. It's great for sleeping, especially at the newborn stage. Since my son sleep most of the day, it's easy to move this from room to room. However, I don't see it being used much for play. It's suprisingly sturdy and has held up to my 16 month old and 3 year old crowding around it. All in all, a great alternative to a traditional bassinet, but i don't expect that my son will use it much as he get's to playing with objects. I have bought a toy bar to go across it(a feature i wish this product had come with instead of the cheesy bunny rattle which is useless!) , but the recline is too much for play. After the first few months he will need something that holds him more up upright so he can build neck and back strength while he plays until he can begin to sit on his own.

Woodstock Percussion, Inc. Woodstock Percussion Kid's Fantasy Guitar
Woodstock Percussion, Inc. Woodstock Percussion Kid's Fantasy Guitar
Offered by Treasure Keeper, Inc.
Price: $39.25
6 used & new from $39.25

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time, January 7, 2011
As other reviews have mentioned, the product arrived broken. Nothing major, just the bottom bridge was not attached. This is a toy, not an instrument. DO not buy this product if you intend to make music or even noise with it. Heck, with how cheaply it is made, I would say it's not even a toy, but merely a decoration.

Homedics FB-30 Bubble Bliss Foot Bubbler with Heat, White
Homedics FB-30 Bubble Bliss Foot Bubbler with Heat, White
Offered by Electronics Warehouse Outlet
Price: $39.48
4 used & new from $33.58

3.0 out of 5 stars better than nothing..., January 1, 2011
I scored this unit on clearance at a store for less than $5. Totally worth it at that price and honestly I think around $15 is a fair price. I looked at reviews for other models online and even the $50+ foot spas got the same negative reviews. In that case, you might as well save your money and get the cheapest unit.
PROS: price, of course. The bubbles are a lot stronger that I thought they would be. The mechanism that creates the bubbles kind of vibrates, so even though this unit doesn't actually have vibrating massage as a feature, you do get a similar effect.
CONS: like all the rest, the unit does not heat water. It barely maintains the heat. I'd say i got about 10-15 minutes of enjoyable temperature. The fill line is VERY low also.
NEUTRAL: as far as noise level, I really can't imagine any unit blowing bubbles would make less noise. It's not whisper quiet, but not 'jack-hammer' like either.
BOTTOM LINE: If you are looking for a basin to soak your feet in for a few minutes with some movement in the water, this unit fits the bill. If you are expecting the same kinds of foot baths you get in a nail salon, you are out of luck.

SoHo Lavender Flower Garden Baby Crib Nursery Bedding Set 13 pcs included Diaper Bag with Changing Pad & Bottle Case
Offered by ELLIE AND LUKE
Price: $72.99
2 used & new from $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars as expected, October 8, 2010
As other reviewers have mentioned, you get what you pay for with this set. The quality is poor, but expected with a $44 10-peice set. But I like the design combo. I am concerned on how the blanket, bumper and sheet will stand up in the wash, but for the price I may buy another set to have duplicates.
Some good information about what the pics show vs what you actually get:
the vallances do come with the green/argyle print and the diaper stacker is as seen in the picture of the set with only green and brown, not like it's shown in the individual picture with the argyle. I like the argyle so the valances were a plus, but I was disappointed by the diaper stacker. There is also one picture that shows the bumper with argyle on the reverse, this is not the case of what I received.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 20, 2013 3:29 PM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I took the chance!, February 10, 2009
After reading the reviews about the bad steering, I was nervous to buy this stroller as I have had other strollers with steering issues and it is a total pain! I found the Cosmo as a clearanced floor model and decided to take the chance.
My first trip with the stroller was to the zoo. With varying surfaces and inclines, I figured this would be good test!
While the Cosmo doesn't steer like my Graco Quatro, I didn't expect it to for the price. Overall the steering was not an issue. I could steer and manuver with one hand! If you are looking for something in between a $10 umbrella and a large travel system stroller, the Cosmo fits the bill. It is the perfect middle ground.
Very happy with my purchase!

Graco Baby SnugGlider Infant Car Seat Swing Frame (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by VMInnovations
Price: $64.99
13 used & new from $61.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great idea, January 15, 2009
I love the concept and ended up loving the actual product...i had started out with a different brand travel system and a different brand swing...when the motor on the first swing ran out and i was fed up with the poor quality of the travel system, i strted a new search, when i came across this swing frame i loved the concept so much that i narrowed my search of travel systems to graco...
i am VERY happy with this product, even with the extra weight of the car seat, the battery life seems great...i love being able to take the baby out of the car and place him in the swing inside...we are still using it at almost 10 months ( i got the graco safe seat system which holds larger babies as opposed to the snugride )...and for the price you can buy extras to keep at grandparents, sitters, etc...
the swing does make a swishing noise, but it is not annoying and actually pretty comforting...
HIGHLY RECCOMENDED