Profile for GameFiend > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

GameFiend RSS Feed (A few light years away)

Page: 1 | 2
LG LFX31925ST Super Capacity 3 French Door Refrigerator, Stainless Steel
LG LFX31925ST Super Capacity 3 French Door Refrigerator, Stainless Steel
Offered by BargainApplianceFinder

1.0 out of 5 stars LG products are the worst possible choice you can make., November 28, 2013
Biggest Piece of Junk Fridge we ever bought. Paid almost 2,000 for this thing and almost the minute the warranty expired we began having problems. First off the ice maker quit working, just keeps clicking as it is trying to adjust itself but cannot. Then the front display went out and we were no longer able to control our temperature inside the fridge or freezer. I will never purchase another product from LG again, the customer service rep was of no help since our 1 year warranty expired. The thing that just ticks me off is you pay that much money for something and then you get nothing but trouble. My old kenmore that this fridge replaced was over 10 years old before the ice maker quit working which is why we replaced the fridge in the first place. LG you suck!!!

ASUS (RT-N12/B) Wireless-N 300 Advance wide coverage Home Router: Fast Ethernet, Build-in 5DBi antenna, 3 in 1 switch(Router/Repeater/Access Point) and support upto 4 Guest SSID(Open source DDWRT Support)
Offered by BinkieMelane
Price: $139.59
3 used & new from $45.00

1.0 out of 5 stars This thing is a piece of junk, October 2, 2012
I bought this router on 8/15/2012 and hooked it up right away when it showed up. The router worked great for about two weeks, then I began having disconnect problems. About every other day the router would disconnect and I had to reboot my modem and router to get connectivity. Then about a week later I was not able to get wireless signals, yet the wired connections still worked. For wireless devices I have a Windows Laptop, an iPod, and a blackberry, so I know it was not a device because they all said the same thing, no network found. I was able to reboot the router and hold connection for about an hour. Now fast forward to today, the thing will not hold connection for over ten minutes, wireless or wired. What a piece of junk this thing is, I have read reviews from people about this router overheating, and also read reviews that stated when they sent this router back to asus they received an altogether different router from the company.

THIS IS A WARNING TO YOU CONSUMER! DO NOT BUY THIS ROUTER IT IS PRICED SUCH THAT YOU MAY BE TEMPTED BUT I REPEAT THIS THING IS JUNK DO NOT BUY IT!!!!

Permatex 29208 The Right Stuff Gasket Maker, 5 oz.
Permatex 29208 The Right Stuff Gasket Maker, 5 oz.
Offered by Auto Parts Champ
Price: $12.80
27 used & new from $10.75

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the stuff, September 27, 2008
This stuff is great gasket sealer, and it's cheaper on amazon then in the parts store. Definite buy.

Dream On Me Classic Sleigh Toddler Bed - Pink
Dream On Me Classic Sleigh Toddler Bed - Pink
Price: $69.99
7 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great little bed, September 27, 2008
This bed is great for the price, and the quality of the pieces. Assembly is easy, and the pieces fit better than any piece of pre fab furniture I've ever assembled. The mattress from your crib fits on the bed, so you don't have to get a new one. The height is perfect for little ones, they can get in themselves very easy. The side rails could be a little bit longer, they don't really keep the kid in bed that well, but overall it is a really good buy.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars These aren't that great, September 27, 2008
I bought these shoes because most people here said they were comfortable. I walk a lot during the day, and the arch support on these shoes is no good. I have never had arch problems before, maybe I'm starting to get old or something, but I think it has to do with these shoes. I'm gonna get some inserts for them and if it improves then I'm blaming the shoes. I will be back here in two weeks to re-review.

Guess Where
Guess Where
Offered by collegefund9
Price: $59.99
68 used & new from $6.01

3.0 out of 5 stars A great addition to Guess Who, April 11, 2008
This review is from: Guess Where (Toy)
This game is basically the same thing as Guess who with a few variations. But I tell you what even though it is similar I'm still glad we got Guess Where, it gives kids a bit of variety and keeps them interested in games that you can play as a family ( 2 players but the games are fast enough to rotate players ). I give good marks to any game that keeps the family having fun with each other.

Petz Horsez 2 - Nintendo DS
Petz Horsez 2 - Nintendo DS
Offered by GLMDISTRIBUTION
Price: $48.99
53 used & new from $0.38

4.0 out of 5 stars My Child Loves It !, April 11, 2008
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
My daughter spends hours playing this game on her DS, I don't know too much about the game because I don't play DS too often but she is totally hooked on it. I think these pets games are great for kids, because it forces them to think instead of mindlessly shooting some moving target on a screen. I vote it a great buy.

NASCAR 2006 Total Team Control - Xbox
NASCAR 2006 Total Team Control - Xbox
42 used & new from $0.48

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Involved, Action Packed, A few Bugs, April 11, 2008
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This is a pretty cool game overall. I don't get to use the total team control feature because it's function is tied to the spare thumbstick which my steering wheel doesn't support, but even without the feature this game is a lot of fun. I spend quite a bit of white knuckle time racing the big boys on quick races. The career mode is fun too, start out a little guy and work your way up through the ranks. It's gotten so cheap to buy this game I would rate it a definite buy if you've only got a few bucks to burn.

Betula Licensed by Birkenstock Taupe Suede Clog Size: 39
Betula Licensed by Birkenstock Taupe Suede Clog Size: 39

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfy But poorly made, April 11, 2008
These shoes look great and are comfortable, but the little buttons break and the strap comes apart. After searching the internet I bought a few spare buttons, but we had to pay almost as much as the shoes cost. If you gotta have them they're not too bad, otherwise you may want to keep looking.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 28, 2009 3:35 PM PDT

Backyard Baseball 2007 - PC
Backyard Baseball 2007 - PC
13 used & new from $27.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Two Thumbs Down, Get Backyard Baseball 2005 Instead, April 11, 2008
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Plainly put this product blatently sucks, sorry, I can almost always find something positive to say about a game but this is just a sorry excuse for a game.

You cannot play with a controller on PC? What kind of baseball game doesn't let you use a controller, I mean a baseball game is perfectly in sync with the layout on a controller, to use a mouse or keyboard to play is ludicrous. I'm sure the other versions (PS2, GBA) use controllers why the heck can't they incorporate that feature into PC?

I love Backyard Baseball 2005 and only bought this to upgrade a bit, thinking they would have improved a few things, but no improvements whatsoever. The field isn't fully visible when you hit the ball, it's near impossible to control fielders with a mouse, using the keyboard to hit a ball is a clunky interface at best, still no network support for multiplayer games?? C'mon it's BB 2007 not 1997.

And what is this business of playing the game direct off of CDROM ? That means updates/patches are never gonna happen, you can't patch a CD Disc, UGHHHH! Pity to the peeps whose CD Rom drives poop out from whirring away for an hour to play this game.

I wish I would have read the other reviews on amazon before I bought this stinker. Please listen to me, the only thing this game would be good for is a birthday present to a kid you don't like very much : ) Sorry I wish I could say better

Page: 1 | 2