Profile for Atusa J. Stoehr > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Atusa J. Stoehr RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Apple Wireless Keyboard MC184LL/B
Apple Wireless Keyboard MC184LL/B
Price: $64.99
156 used & new from $45.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I've been wanting for long time!!!, October 24, 2012
Just received this apple keyboard yesterday, and hooked it up to my computer, and works great. It does take up less space than my previous ones that I had from before. I am pleased with this purchase and would recommend this to anyone with a Mac computer. I like the look and feel of this keyboard. I love the feel of the keyboard, and it is less stres on my fingers. I am pleased with Amazon, and their great service; came delivered on the dates that I expected it to come. Great job again Amazon, for making my shopping experience good. Apple always tries to make products real good, and this is wonderful, cause of no cords. I love the bluetooth technology, cause I am all about keeping up with the curtain technology. I would difinetly do business with Amazon, and would recommend my friends and family to them. Thanks again Amazon, you guys have great service.

iGadgitz Water Resistant Neoprene Sports Gym Jogging Armband for Apple iPod Classic 80gb, 120gb & 160gb
Offered by igadgitz_usa
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $13.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good price for what I paid for!!, May 2, 2012
It serves it's purpose, but the downfall to this is, that the buttons are hard to get too, because of the plastic. I will get some good use out of this. Fast shipping and great service, Thank you!!

Multifunctional Glove Box Car Seat Organizer -- Black
Multifunctional Glove Box Car Seat Organizer -- Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!, May 2, 2012
I have gotten good use out of this. The fact that it holds all the necessary booklets, and then some in this organizer was a good idea. Great service and fast shipping. Thanks again.

Honey-Can-Do SFT-01103 Quick Dry Shower Tote, 7-Pocket, Blue
Honey-Can-Do SFT-01103 Quick Dry Shower Tote, 7-Pocket, Blue
Price: $17.29
2 used & new from $13.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shower tote!!, May 2, 2012
I was a little disappointed at first when I saw how small this really was. After taking a good look at it, I have found that I will get some good use out of this. This will difinetly come in handy especially when I go work out in the gym. I like the fact this is made of mesh material, and that it will dry quickly. The price was great. The service and the shipping came as promised. Thanks again Amazon for a Job well done.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 20, 2012 1:42 PM PDT

Pure '80s: #1s
Pure '80s: #1s
Price: $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price!!, May 2, 2012
This review is from: Pure '80s: #1s (MP3 Music)
Great songs, and yet so hard to find though. I was glad too see that these particular songs that I liked from the 80's were on this CD. Great price for what I paid for. Thanks Amazon digital.

Bell Automotive 22-1-46092-8 Chrome License Plate Frame with Clear Cover
Bell Automotive 22-1-46092-8 Chrome License Plate Frame with Clear Cover
Price: $7.85
2 used & new from $7.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted., May 2, 2012
I couldn't find anything better or cheaper than what Amazon had to offer. These license plate frame with covers, is exactly what I have been looking. They make my new vehicle look real nice. Other websites were way to high on their prices, and half of them only offer the frames with no cover, or visa versa. I am really glad that Amazon had what I was looking for, for a better price. I am real happy with the price and the purchase. The item came as described, and the shipping was on time. Great job Amazon for speady delivery and great service.

2011 Oregon Football - Championship Season
2011 Oregon Football - Championship Season
DVD ~ n/a
3 used & new from $19.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, March 7, 2012
The Dvd quality of this game was extremely good. Great sound, and the picture was good on my HD TV. The service from Amazon was delivered with great packaging and was shipped to my house before the estimated due date. What great service. Thanks again Amazon for great service.

Soft Heat Micro-Plush Top Low-Voltage Electric Heated Queen Mattress Pad, White
Soft Heat Micro-Plush Top Low-Voltage Electric Heated Queen Mattress Pad, White
Price: $122.48
5 used & new from $122.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Heated Mattress Ever!!!, March 6, 2012
It is all I've ever wanted and then some. This is by far the best heated mattress I have purchased and the price was well worth it. The product came as described; can't feel the wires at all; it is very plush and very comfortable feeling. The delivery was fast and the service was very prompt. It came as promised by the due date. I would recommend this heated mattress pad. It is well worth the investment to get this item.

Mister Ed: Season 2
Mister Ed: Season 2
DVD ~ Alan Young
Price: $19.99
17 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie!!!, March 6, 2012
This review is from: Mister Ed: Season 2 (DVD)
Mister Ed is a great dvd set for those who love animals. I Love Mister Ed, and watch it all the time. Great service and fast delivery as well.

Family Matters: Season 1
Family Matters: Season 1
DVD ~ Rosetta LeNoire
Price: $16.57
75 used & new from $6.56

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best TV show out there!!!, July 13, 2010
This review is from: Family Matters: Season 1 (DVD)
I have been waiting for the season of Family Matter's to come out for a long time now. I have always been big fan of this show. I would only hope that the rest of the Seasons will be released sooner, and wouldn't have to wait for so long for them to come out. I thank Amazon again for great and fast delivery service. Keep the rest of Family Matter's Season TV series rolling out, I would like to collect all the series of this show!!

Page: 1 | 2