Profile for Atusa J. Stoehr > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Atusa J. Stoehr RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
ZAGG  PROfolio+ Ultrathin Case with Backlit Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad 2/3/4-White
ZAGG PROfolio+ Ultrathin Case with Backlit Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad 2/3/4-White
3 used & new from $108.62

2.0 out of 5 stars I am very disappointed for something that is suppose to be a good ..., October 4, 2014
I purchased this item in June, and haven't had it for 6 months, and the keyboard, and the backlet keys will not work anymore. I have tried everything from recharging the bluetooth, to resetting it, and still not working. I am very disappointed for something that is suppose to be a good product is not living up to it's product. I contacted the seller who I bought this from to let them know about this product and hopefully they will give me a replacement for free. We shall see if the seller is willing or not, and if not, I will not do business with them again. I spent almost $100.00 for something that does not work anymore after 3 and a half months of using this product. Very disappointed, because it was working really well up until now.

Fosmon Trio Capacitive Stylus in Blue, Red and Purple for Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite and other Touchscreen Devices
Offered by SF Planet
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars and enjoying it a great deal. Sure beats having to use my fingers, September 30, 2014
I am getting a lot of use out this product, and enjoying it a great deal. Sure beats having to use my fingers, cause it smudges up my phone and cell phone. Thank you Amazon, for a great delivery.

I Love Lucy: The Complete Series
I Love Lucy: The Complete Series
DVD ~ I Love Lucy
Offered by Warehouse Deals 4 Less
Price: $112.46
26 used & new from $86.25

1.0 out of 5 stars I really like the series of I Love Lucy, September 30, 2014
I really like the series of I Love Lucy, but I was really disappointed at one of the dvd's was defected. I appreciate that Amazon was able to take this dvd's back for a full refund. The only reason for not liking this is that the dvd's comes in a box set and the dvd movies falls out really easy. It pretty flimsy box set. It's better to buy the individual series rather than the whole series. Besides it is cheaper to buy each individual seasons, and it is better well organized in each box set.

Mueller Sports Medicine Open Patella Knee Stablizer, Beige, One Size
Mueller Sports Medicine Open Patella Knee Stablizer, Beige, One Size
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $9.50

2.0 out of 5 stars If there is anything good about this, September 30, 2014
I tried it on, and it was to big and bulky. I had an allergic to the material that is in the knee brace. I'm just sorry that it didn't work out for me. If there is anything good about this, is that Amazon is great at letting me return the product for a full refund. Thank you Amazon for a fast delivery for this product.

Dial AA Battery Storage Box
Dial AA Battery Storage Box
Offered by MetaRetail
Price: $3.99
18 used & new from $2.85

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the fact that my batteries are in an organized ..., September 30, 2014
I was expecting it to bit bigger container, but it does serve its purpose. I like the fact that my batteries are in an organized container rather than a box that falls apart.

Dial AAA Battery Storage Box (B327FN)
Dial AAA Battery Storage Box (B327FN)
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $4.30
16 used & new from $4.30

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the fact the my batteries are organized in a ..., September 30, 2014
I was expecting it to be a little bit bigger, but serves its purpose. I like the fact the my batteries are organized in a container rather than a box that falls apart.

Mama's Family: Season 4
Mama's Family: Season 4
DVD ~ Mama's Family
Offered by Fulfillment Express US
Price: $22.59
21 used & new from $16.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 30, 2014
This review is from: Mama's Family: Season 4 (DVD)
I so enjoy this show, and watch it quite a bit. I have always liked Mama's family.

Hydro Flask Wide Mouth Stainless Steel Drinking Bottle with Hydro Flip Cap, Acai Purple, 18-Ounce
Price: $23.99
7 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I am enjoying the water bottle a great deal. It fits perfectly in my cup holder ..., September 30, 2014
I am enjoying the water bottle a great deal. It fits perfectly in my cup holder in my car. I just wish is was a little bit taller.

J.A. HENCKELS INTERNATIONAL Kitchen Elements 3-pc Paring Knife Set, Black
J.A. HENCKELS INTERNATIONAL Kitchen Elements 3-pc Paring Knife Set, Black
Price: $11.99
8 used & new from $11.95

4.0 out of 5 stars and works great., September 30, 2014
It's what I expect, and works great.

Canon Pixma iP100 Printer Compatible USB 2.0 Cable Cord for PC, Notebook, Macbook - 6 feet White - Bargains Depot®
Offered by Esdow
Price: $1.00
3 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars It is working perfect, thank you Amazon, September 30, 2014
It was just what I needed and it was long enough to reach from my computer to my printer. It is working perfect, thank you Amazon.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3