Profile for N.D.R. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

N.D.R. RSS Feed

Gracious Living 96550-2C Multi-Use Shelving Kit
Gracious Living 96550-2C Multi-Use Shelving Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars multi-use shelving kit, August 12, 2011
it's a little bit hard to put together - ours took about 4 tries to get it screwed in tight enough to hold to the ceiling, and we ended up having to use a piece of cardboard between the pole and the ceiling. once it's in though, it's a great product. really saved our tiny, cramped laundry nook!

SANOXY® Wireless Fm Transmitter
SANOXY® Wireless Fm Transmitter
Offered by SpeedLLC
Price: $7.99
3 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best 5 dollars you will spend!, May 16, 2011
This product is even better than I expected! I thought it was a gamble going for the cheapest FM transmitter I could find. I had considered biting the bullet and spending $30-50 on a higher quality product, but decided to try my luck with this one first. I figured if it worked, I would have saved $30-50, and if it didn't, I'd only be out $5. It works PERFECTLY! It does everything it says it will do - plays your i-pod on the radio, and charges your i-pod in the process. What more could you want? Yeah, the sound quality is not the greatest - if you turn the volume up on the radio, you can hear faint static. But no FM transmitter has fantastic sound quality. The point is this product works beautifully, and just as well as the expensive models. Save yourself some money and get this.

Handmade 30 Christmas Cards Set with Coordinating Envelopes
Handmade 30 Christmas Cards Set with Coordinating Envelopes

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, January 11, 2011
These cards are beautiful! They are great quality, very pretty, and simple enough that they can be sent to anyone. This is an amazing price for handmade cards!

Chezmoi Collection 7 Pieces Luxury Beige, Cream, and Black with Floral Linen Comforter Set / Bed-in-a-bag Queen Size

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Quality, Uncomfortable!, January 11, 2011
I bought this comforter 4 months ago. It was beautiful, and looked lovely. However, there are several problems with it:

1) As other reviewers have said, the top is a very scratchy material. For me, this makes the comforter uncomfortable (I like to sleep with one leg on top of the blanket). To be fair, the bottom is a very soft material that feels lovely. But the top gives me goosebumps whenever it rubs against my skin. Yuck. The pillows are made of the same material, and I hate laying my head on them.

2) The stitching is terrible. Within a month, I noticed that the stitching at the edge of the comforter was coming undone. Now, after 4 months of use, the stitching around the edges as well as the stitching along the black stripe of fabric is coming undone. I'm afraid that if I wash the comforter, it will fall apart completely. My comforter looks frayed and cheap. I guess you get what you pay for.

3) As another reviewer mentioned, pet hair is really very evident on this comforter. I think this is a result of the scratchy, rough surface. I've got a black dog, and his hair is all over the bed, and it doesn't shake off easily because it sticks to the rough surface of the bedding. I did not have this problem with my old comforter.

There weren't any reviews on Amazon when I bought this, and I thought the comforter was a great deal. But I definitely would not have purchased it if I had seen/felt it before buying it, or if I had read the reviews that are here now. And, as I said, you get what you pay for. Spend a little more money and buy something that is better quality. This is a really terrible comforter.

The Good, the Bad & the Guilty with Book and Cassette(s) and Envelope and Other (How to Host a Murde
by Neal Shusterman
28 used & new from $8.40

5.0 out of 5 stars This game was so much fun!, August 31, 2010
This game was great! It was really easy to play and the costumes were very easy to find/put together. The game has 8 characters, but I had 13 people playing. It's super easy to accommodate extras, and the inventive ways my guests came up with their own background stories was a hoot. I definitely recommend this game to anyone who wants to throw a great party!