Profile for Patricia Metten > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Patricia Metten RSS Feed (Louisville, KY USA)

Champagne Charlie
Champagne Charlie
Offered by MEGA Media
Price: $10.65
33 used & new from $3.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 13, 2015
This review is from: Champagne Charlie (Audio CD)
Another great album by Leon Redbone.

Robes of Silk Feet of Clay : The True Story of a Love Affair with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, the Indian Guru Followed By the Beatles and Mia Farrow
by Judith Bourque
14 used & new from $28.99

1.0 out of 5 stars The content was uninteresting and really quite dull, was unable to finish the book, April 12, 2015
Found it difficult to understand her sequence of thought. The content was uninteresting and really quite dull, was unable to finish the book. Felt I was wasting my time.

Vastu City Planning: Sustainable Cities in Harmony with Natural Law
Vastu City Planning: Sustainable Cities in Harmony with Natural Law
by Maharishi Vastu
3 used & new from $317.21

5.0 out of 5 stars A must before building your dream house., October 2, 2013
This is what I have been looking for. Now when looking for property to build my dream home on, I know what to look for and understand how certain buildings can make you feel drained and how other buildings help you to feel happy and energetic. It's been a subjective feeling I've had in different buildings and now after reading this book, I know objectively why different buildings have different effects on well being and good health. Building a home is a big investment. Happy I found this book.

Drive Medical Deluxe Skin Protection Gel "E" 3" Wheelchair Seat Cushion, Dark Blue, 20" x 16" x 3"
Offered by 4MD Stores
Price: $27.51
40 used & new from $19.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Releives pressure on hips when driving, October 2, 2013
This has been really helpful. Since getting this for my birthday, I use it on the driver's seat and since I've been using it I no longer have pain in my right hip when I drive. Its great.

Your Brain is a River, Not a Rock
Your Brain is a River, Not a Rock
by Fred Travis
Price: $12.00
8 used & new from $11.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful informative easy read., October 2, 2013
Dr Travis gives a very simple easy to understand explanation of brain function and development from birth on, explaining the differences in female and male brains and the development sequence. He's made the whole topic very clear you don't have to have a degree in neurophysiology to understand.
It's helpful in understanding your children's behavior at different ages as well as understanding your spouse's responses to different situations.
It gives a very practical understanding of how it is possible to for us to develop our full human potential.
Can't put it down, and have underlined and made notes in margins. I will be a reference book for me.

The Gift of Adversity: The Unexpected Benefits of Life's Difficulties, Setbacks, and Imperfections
by Norman Rosenthal
Price: $22.61
79 used & new from $0.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Good reminder how adversity has played a major role in our future success, October 2, 2013
Really enjoyed Rosenthal's book Transcendence, which I keep on my coffee table and have loaned it out many times to friends.
The Gift of Adversity has been a good reminder to look for the sunshine after a long dark night.

Born to Heal
Born to Heal
by Ruth Shick Montgomery
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
56 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Must reading for health professionals., January 30, 2010
As a licensed physical therapist for over 30 years, I found Born to Heal to be inspirational, and a very realistic goal for all health care profesionals who are ready to use meditation and complementary systems of treatment that bring dramatic improvements in their patients lives.
This is not a how to do book, rather one which inspires the reader who is interested, to look into human energy based treatments with more insight and confidence.