Profile for Brockeim > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 187

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brockeim "Playful Literary Adventurer" RSS Feed (Where the wind blows.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Clear Blue Plastic Trigger Spray Bottle Flowers Plants Water Sprayer 530ml
Clear Blue Plastic Trigger Spray Bottle Flowers Plants Water Sprayer 530ml
Offered by uxcell
Price: $6.01
2 used & new from $5.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Refillable Air Bottle Exceeds Expectations, June 19, 2014
No longer will I suffer in places without air so long as I carry this handy, refillable air sprayer. Slip one into your handbag and never think, "I wish this place had more air," again.

As often as I spray air wherever required, the bottle self-refills. As such, it is always ready to replenish any reasonable circumstance with necessary air.

It squeezes easily with a large enough lever, providing an infinite number of bottles of instant breath.

You will not be dissatisfied. It can be filled with things besides air, like water, when you need that extra burst of freshness only a splash can offer. The price is right: buy two and keep one at the office for those times when your coworker seems to suck the life-giving oxygen from your next meeting.

Skip Hop Central Park Outdoor Blanket, Chevron
Skip Hop Central Park Outdoor Blanket, Chevron
Price: $44.99
5 used & new from $44.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, Not Great, April 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have other multi-use bags. They don't amount to much. Unfortunately, this serves no better purpose.

In short, it doesn't insult as well as I expected, or have as much room as I thought. It packs well and is light to carry, and unfolds well on the lawn.

It is clean, attractive, but not amazing. If you must have an all-in one, this will do. If you can do well to have a separate cooler, blanket and bag, you're better off.

Savora Pizza Wheel, Persimmon
Savora Pizza Wheel, Persimmon
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A Excellent Cutter, April 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
A pizza wheel does one job. Or it doesn't.

The "Savora Pizza Wheel" does that one job: it scores and cuts pizza.

Unlike many pizza wheels, this one has a good hand-feel. It is weighty enough to remain stable through a thick standard pizza. It isn't big enough to handle deep dish, but for day-to-day pizza, whether store bought or from a pizzeria, the job will be done well.

It's sharp, handles well.

Simple as that.

--Brockeim

Bankers Box File Storage Box with Lift-Off Lid, Letter/Legal, 12 x 10 x 15 Inches, White, 4-Pack (0070329)
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive Way to Store Important Papers and Love Letters, February 20, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
A box is never a box. I suppose there are people who collect such things for the sake of owning a box, but otherwise, a box is about what it stores.

The box constructs quickly and easily. You need to know that.

Ordinary files fit efficiently into the boxes. That's important.

It is sturdy. This matters.

And it can hold thousands of letters from a love gone by, poems she'll never know were written to her, and doodles she scribbled that are too precious to throw away. This is why you buy the box.

May your Bankers Box hold your financials and your memories from now until eternity.

Black & Decker CM4000S 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
Black & Decker CM4000S 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $33.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Average Enough, But Not Overwhelmed, January 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker by Black & Decker gets the job, and does everything as advertised. It fills the middle spot between entry level level and sturdier drip coffeemakers.

I found no problem with the taste of the coffee.

A negative is it can be a bit drippy when lifting the top to clean the basket. Water is difficult to poor in.

I had hoped to use this in my office, but instead, I'll just pull it out when I have parties and require a decaf pot.

--Brockeim
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 17, 2014 10:26 AM PST

BISSELL CleanView Complete Pet Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum with OnePass Technology, 8531
Price: $139.00
14 used & new from $123.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Expected on a Dreary Morning a Week Later, January 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Petals from a dozen roses fell as they do on the floor, waiting for my sadness to surcease than I could clean them up. And with the Bissell Deluxe Pet Vacuum, I did.

I won't tell you why there were roses or why I let their petals fall or why I watched them for a week beyond before cleaning them. I will tell you I used this vacuum on my hardwood floor with great success.

It should be no surprise the petals flew quickly into the canister. What amazed me was the other unseen dirt which came through the tube. Dust, bits of crusted bread, hair, and other things with no description.

I have had this for many months and use it regularly on wood, carpet, concrete and floor rugs of varied threads. The device has sufficient settings for all of it. I reached easily under counters and corners, and cleaning the canister was no trouble at all.

I am completely satisfied with the vacuum. May the next dozen roses meet a more wonderful fate.

--Brockeim

Cardi Men's Super 150s Luxury Viscose 6 Button Peak Satin Lapel Tail Coat Tuxedo
Offered by Paragon Stores
Price: $149.95 - $230.05

5.0 out of 5 stars For That Dashing, Classic Old Country Look, January 15, 2014
When you want to look like Grandpa Munster without the red lapel, try this six button peak lapel satin coat tuxedo.

You'll look good enough to be buried in it, and good enough to live in it.

A Million Random Digits with 100,000 Normal Deviates
A Million Random Digits with 100,000 Normal Deviates
by The RAND Corporation
Price: $65.14
24 used & new from $44.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate, January 14, 2014
I did the math. It is accurate from start to finish. These are, in fact, random digits.

I look forward to a sequel.

ACE All Purpose 7" Comb 61286
ACE All Purpose 7" Comb 61286
Offered by beauty cart
Price: $4.99
5 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Maintains Grooming and Romance, December 27, 2013
If she saw my wind-mussed hair, she might have thought, "There is someone who lives in the element," or she may have determined, "Didn't he remember we were going to the show?"

I remembered and so I combed it.

You don't need much to maintain good grooming. Don't overspend. A simple comb is all you need. This is all you need. It is sturdy, compact enough to keep in a glove compartment or jacket, and inexpensive enough to be almost disposable.

Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer
Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer
Price: Click here to see our price
72 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars All My Bananas Come Pre-Sliced, August 19, 2013
As all of my bananas grow pre-sliced, I returned mine. My dear uncle gave me one as a gift, not realizing my banana tree is magic. Other than that, I have no complaints.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19