Profile for Joe Seda > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 647

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joe Seda RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Kidoozie Foam Pogo Jumper
Kidoozie Foam Pogo Jumper
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $14.95
35 used & new from $13.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids and even teenagers and adults love this. It is great exercise, March 3, 2015
This review is from: Kidoozie Foam Pogo Jumper (Toy)
Kids and even teenagers and adults love this. It is great exercise, easy to start or finish. Several children were all trying to monopolize using 2 of these.

Sore No More Natural Pain Relieving Gel (8 Ounce Jar)
Sore No More Natural Pain Relieving Gel (8 Ounce Jar)
2 used & new from $214.87

4.0 out of 5 stars Smells like a mild Vicks Vaporub and helped clear my nasal ..., February 19, 2015
Works fairly well at easing pain. Not anywhere as effective as Topricin for my plantar fasciitis. Smells like a mild Vicks Vaporub and helped clear my nasal congestion.

Maidenform Flexees Women's Shapewear Lightweight Thigh Slimmer, Black, Medium
Maidenform Flexees Women's Shapewear Lightweight Thigh Slimmer, Black, Medium
Price: $12.00
16 used & new from $7.80

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, February 19, 2015
A little thinner than I had hoped. Fits OK. slimming is fair.

dzt1968 1 Pair of Man Woman Size Sports Massaging Silicone Gel Insoles Arch Support Orthopedic Plantar Fasciitis Running Insole For shoes (Woman)
Offered by dzt1968
Price: $5.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Superbly comfortable. I bought them to improve my comfort from ..., February 6, 2015
Superbly comfortable. I bought them to improve my comfort from the pain of plantar fasciitis and to facilitate healing. They did need a little arch support enhancement to accomplish this. I have tried 5 different inserts and these are the best. Also I am hoping that the massage action helps healing. A little difficult to insert as they are very floppy.

Teva Women's Kimtah Mesh Hiking Shoe
Teva Women's Kimtah Mesh Hiking Shoe
Price: $40.37
2 used & new from $40.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, firm, but very comfortable. Perhaps the best hiking shoes I have tried., February 6, 2015
Normally Tevas have outstanding arch supports (I have a very high arch) but I had to enhance the insole arches with a little shoe goo. Length was just a little shorter than I had expected but, a roomy comfortable toe box made it fine. Fits snugly, firmly, but very comfortably. Feels like Saucony's of old which I really miss, but with a firmer, sturdier body. Grippy looking lugs. Have not tried them off road yet, waiting for my plantar fasciitis to heal. That is a real pain. These shoes do not aggravate it much, even with the standard insole. I can only wear 2 pairs of my old shoes which I have replaced the insoles with plantar fasciitis insoles for more than an hour.

Earthmate 20 Watt Super Mini-Spiral 2700K, 6-Pack
Earthmate 20 Watt Super Mini-Spiral 2700K, 6-Pack
Price: $30.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Good earth conscious product at a great price, January 31, 2015
Good earth conscious product at a great price. It did take several minutes to reach full brightness the first couple of times, now a few seconds. It is not instant on. The color is not 27k but closer to daylight, but does provide a comfortable, non-stark, feel inside. Packaging was not good; one bulb was cracked and non-functioning. Just slightly wider than my standard 13 watt CFLs, or about the size of a standard incandescent.

Topricin Topricin Cream Jar -- 4 oz
Topricin Topricin Cream Jar -- 4 oz
Offered by SB Natural Products
Price: $15.00
79 used & new from $14.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great. I used it on my roommates strained ankle ..., January 31, 2015
Works great. I used it on my roommates strained ankle from running and it felt better over night after several days of no change. I rubbed it into my sole of my plantar fasciitis affected foot and it started feeling better in minutes and it seems to be helping the healing which had been very slow.

Yukon Gear Men's Long Sleeve Mock T-shirt (Mossy Oak Infinity, Medium)
Yukon Gear Men's Long Sleeve Mock T-shirt (Mossy Oak Infinity, Medium)
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $13.21
8 used & new from $13.21

4.0 out of 5 stars However is a good thermal undershirt and fits me me perfectly for that, January 31, 2015
I ordered a size smaller than I would from other manufacturers based on the reviews. However it is snugger than I expected actually a little small for a pajama top for which I was planning to use it. However is a good thermal undershirt and fits me me perfectly for that. I ordered a medium. I am 5ft 8in, 160lbs, and out of shape. Shrank very slightly and is not as smooth as I prefer, but feels like it will be fairly rugged. I like the extra length. It is very well fitted, something I would have appreciated more when I was younger. The high collar is slightly irritating. I really like shirt pockets hooray.

5.5mm x 2.5mm Male Plug to 5.5mm x 2.1mm Female Jack DC Power Adapter
5.5mm x 2.5mm Male Plug to 5.5mm x 2.1mm Female Jack DC Power Adapter

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, January 26, 2015
worked well and seems durable

PNY Turbo 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive - P-FD128TBOP-GE
PNY Turbo 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive - P-FD128TBOP-GE
Price: Click here to see our price
98 used & new from $38.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great on a USB 2 interface, January 22, 2015
Works great on a USB 2 interface, but I cannot verify the 3.0 speed. Recorded 120GB of video easily and quickly

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20