ARRAY(0x961f0d2c)

Customer Reviews: 485

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joseph M. Seda RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Niacin 500 mg 250 Caps
Niacin 500 mg 250 Caps
Offered by AmericanWholesale
Price: $12.69
4 used & new from $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work very well, April 14, 2014
Seems to work very well. The first time I used it, I had quite a flush, with massive redness of my chest, neck, and face.
I felt like ants had attacked me all over stinging and crawling over me. These symptoms were substantially reduced over the next several uses. I am using it to lower cholesterol instead of statins and substituted this the extended release Niacin amide as that was not working as well as statins. I will have blood tests in 90 days to confirm the effectiveness....

3HP Commercial Blender: CleanBlend
3HP Commercial Blender: CleanBlend
Offered by CleanBlend
Price: $499.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful well made blender, April 14, 2014
This review is from: 3HP Commercial Blender: CleanBlend
Definitely powerful, but does not blend a smooth or circulate as well as my old Braun. Looks well made, stable with grippy feet. Top seals well keeps from, splattering, but is hard to remove. The jar does not fit firmly into place but does not move when used.

Arden B. Women's Stretchy Knit Lace Cap Sleeve Tee XS/S White
Arden B. Women's Stretchy Knit Lace Cap Sleeve Tee XS/S White
Offered by Arden B.
Price: $34.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Size is much smaller than expected., April 14, 2014
Size is way smaller than expected. I am normally a x-small to small, 5 ft 4, 110 lbs, and thin, with a 32 chest and 34 hips. When I first saw I thought it was a small child size. It did stretch to fit but was way too tight. I liked the material but is equivalent of child size.

BulkSupplements Pure Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) Powder (1000g) 1kg
BulkSupplements Pure Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) Powder (1000g) 1kg
Offered by BulkSupplements
Price: $23.96
2 used & new from $23.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality pure ascorbic acid but is synthetic, not naturall vitamin C, April 14, 2014
Good quality pure ascorbic acid but is synthetic, not natural vitamin C. Used in a manufacturing small batches of concentrated liposomal vitamin C drinks to use a an immune system stimulator.

KENDAL 170 WATT 2 LITER (0.53 Gallon) DIGITAL ULTRASONIC CLEANER with HEATER
KENDAL 170 WATT 2 LITER (0.53 Gallon) DIGITAL ULTRASONIC CLEANER with HEATER
Offered by New Shining Image
Price: $79.98
2 used & new from $79.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked to liposomaly encapsulate vitamin c but had to througly blend with a blender first, April 14, 2014
Worked to liposomaly encapsulate vitamin c in lecithin, but had to thoroughly blend with a blender first for several minutes. The power was a little low to a thoroughly encapsulate 2 qts of mush. Had to stir and ultrasound for 15 minutes. Only the small center section about 20% bubbled. I do not think I got a high percentage of encapsulation. Probably 150+ watt ultrasound would have worked better. Also the it was hard to clean the tank as it is not removable and the unit cannot be submerged. But this was decent for the price

Big Horn 19407B 15cc Glue Injector, 12-Pack
Big Horn 19407B 15cc Glue Injector, 12-Pack
Price: $14.95
2 used & new from $14.95

4.0 out of 5 stars looks like like good easy to use gluing injectors, April 14, 2014
Looks like like good, easy to use gluing injectors. But was not able to use them for my intended use, injecting polyurethane glue under improperly bonded vinyl floor tiles.

A Birthday for Cow!
A Birthday for Cow!
by Jan Thomas
Price: $10.22
87 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun childrens story, April 14, 2014
This review is from: A Birthday for Cow! (Hardcover)
great fun children's story book, good drawings. fun dialogue. A pleasure to listen to and to read by preschool to early elementary children, although best suited for preschool.

Garlic Oil Concentrate (300 softgels)
Garlic Oil Concentrate (300 softgels)
Offered by DailyVita
Price: $4.04
7 used & new from $3.96

5.0 out of 5 stars strong aroma and flavor, April 14, 2014
Strong aroma and flavor, indicating strong potency, and with no GMO ingredients. A lot of bang (garlic) for the buck.

Men's Leather Wallet Euro Traveler style with Center Flip ID Window - Black
Men's Leather Wallet Euro Traveler style with Center Flip ID Window - Black
Offered by Value on Style
Price: $27.50
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous wallet for the money, April 14, 2014
lots of card slots, 2 sections for bills, and flip out id card in a beautiful soft leather. Best wallet I have had, A great deal

Genetic Roulette - The Gamble of Our Lives
Genetic Roulette - The Gamble of Our Lives
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! What an indictment of GMOs, April 6, 2014
I have read many places about hazards of GMO foods. I had worked as engineer for the food industry for several years. I was aware of potential hazards with GMOs. But this really woke me up. I now have gone out of my way since viewing this to completely avoid GMO foods. This could be the biggest threat to the human race, on par with Nuclear war. The tie-in with government regulatory agencies is criminal.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20