Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Casey > Reviews

Browse

Casey's Profile

Customer Reviews: 197

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Casey RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Green Coffee Premium: 100% PURE Green Coffee Bean Extract - 50% Chlorogenic Acid - 60 Capsules - Quick Fat Burner
Offered by Premium Health Supplements
Price: $48.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, February 11, 2015
I highly recommend Green Coffee Premium. I have been using this product for a couple weeks now and I feel fantastic! My energy levels are up and I am steadily dropping pounds. I am so happy I finally found an all natural safe and effective product that works for me

YeastClear: Yeast Infection and Candida Solution (4 Bottles)
YeastClear: Yeast Infection and Candida Solution (4 Bottles)
Offered by Health Int
Price: $99.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, February 10, 2015
I could not be happier with this product! YeastClear is a safe and effective treatment for yeast infections. After several years of struggling with my infections, I finally feel relieved! It is made with all natural ingredients and is FDA safe. Not only did I see results quickly, but it also prevents future infections as well. I haven't felt this great in a very long time! I recommend to all!

Garcinia Cambogia Premium: 100% Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract with HCA (6 bottles)60 capsules
Offered by Premium Health Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, February 10, 2015
This is exactly what I have been looking for! I have tried a variety of different weight loss products, but Garcinia Cambogia Premium is the first I have seen results with. It is a safe and effective way start shedding the pounds. It curbs my appetite without effecting my energy levels. I have lost my first 20 pounds very quickly using this product combined with a little exercise. I haven't felt this great in a long time! I recommend this product to all!

Survival Pantry: The Ultimate Guide To Survival Food And Water Storage, Canning, Stockpiling and Preserving For Disaster Survival (Food Storage, Stockpile, Off The Grid)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Guide, February 2, 2015
This is exactly what I was looking for! I have read a few other books on disaster survival, but this is the most informative and has taught me the most. It is a must read for all preppers. Even if you have never read anything on prepping before, this book is the best place to start. It is a very well-written, easy to follow guide. Contains everything you need to know about preparing and preserving your food and water. So many great ideas I never would of thought of, all simple and effective. I have began prepping my own food and water and now feel a great relief. One less thing to worry about in case disaster does strike. I recommend to all!

5.0 out of 5 stars so far.. so good, January 19, 2015
I have been using my roller for about 3 weeks now and I can a difference in my skin tone.
Will continue to use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, January 17, 2015
Excellent diet aid, especially for cheat meals.

Curling Iron, Miraqueen Professional Steam Curling Wand, Hair Curler with Ceramic Curling Chamber (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 17, 2015
This is exactly what I needed. I've been looking around for a new curling iron for a while now and am very happy with this purchase. Its very easy to use and I love all the different options and settings. My curls last longer than they ever have before! I recommend to all.

Triangle Bulbs T10724-6 (6 pack) - 39PAR30/LN/WFL/130V, 39 Watt, PAR30 Long Neck, 130 Volt, 50 Degree Wide Flood, Halogen Light Bulb, 6 Pack
Price: $34.25
4 used & new from $21.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, January 16, 2015
Needed new bulbs and I am very happy with this purchase. They look fantastic and last a long time. Great price for 6 of them. I recommend to all.

The Apocalypse (The Undead World Series Book 1)
The Apocalypse (The Undead World Series Book 1)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm Now a Fan, January 15, 2015
Peter Meredith has done it again with The Apocalypse. This is the fourth book of his that I've read and each is outstanding. I'm now officially a fan of his.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool, January 5, 2015
Wow, these things are really cool! Definitely makes drawing a lot more fun. They work great and are very easy to use. I recommend to all.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20