Profile for A. Clabough > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Clabough RSS Feed (Northern Colorado)

Page: 1 | 2
Striker Hand Tools 00-105 Magnetic Light Mine Hands-Free Task Light
Striker Hand Tools 00-105 Magnetic Light Mine Hands-Free Task Light
Price: $5.97
12 used & new from $5.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy!, January 13, 2015
This thing is cool. Bought it for working on motorcycles. Haven't done any of that yet, but it was really handy when I was working under the sink. You can aim it in many different ways, and it's a good light. When it's not being used, we keep it stuck to the refrigerator so we always know where it is.

Easy WP Transfer: How To Transfer And Migrate A WordPress Website
Easy WP Transfer: How To Transfer And Migrate A WordPress Website
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it., January 13, 2015
Well worth the price to get the information I required. I didn't follow the instructions exactly, but I got enough out of it that I was able to transfer several WordPress sites without a problem. Once I got the hang of it, I was able to do them in less than 20 minutes each.

West Bend 82505 Stir Crazy Popcorn Popper, 6-Quart
West Bend 82505 Stir Crazy Popcorn Popper, 6-Quart
Price: $29.99
33 used & new from $17.21

2.0 out of 5 stars Sending it back., January 13, 2015
I've returned it. Lots of unpopped kernels. If I keep it going to get more popped, it burns the rest of the popcorn. I can make better popcorn in a pan on the stove - all kernels popped and much more tender. I was really hopeful about the Stir Crazy because I have a really good friend who I think of as the Popcorn Queen, and she loves this thing. Didn't work for me.

Music City Metals 92731 Porcelain Steel Heat Plate Replacement for Select Gas Grill Models by Coleman, Grill Master and Others
Price: $28.40
6 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The grill is like new again, December 8, 2014
So glad I found this. We had to do some tweaking to get it to work, but we wouldn't have a grill without it. We couldn't find the part anywhere locally.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It does the job, December 8, 2014
Good stuff. Just be careful. I dropped my hunk of cheese into the pot of melted wax and it looked like someone was murdered in my kitchen. Not a fault of the product, but get your process planned out first.

Mad Monkey Coffee Capsules, Swingin Bold, 48 Count
Mad Monkey Coffee Capsules, Swingin Bold, 48 Count
Price: $19.99
16 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll buy it again, December 8, 2014
Good coffee, good price. I'll buy again.

United - Magnum Bullet Knife
United - Magnum Bullet Knife
Offered by Blade Shop
Price: $4.78
4 used & new from $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and fun, December 8, 2014
Great novelty present. My boyfriend lost his pocket knife, and I got him this. It's not a true replacement, but it'll open packages or do other small jobs and fits in a pocket nicely.

Flavored Coffee Variety Sampler Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 40 Count
Flavored Coffee Variety Sampler Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 40 Count
Price: $25.59

2.0 out of 5 stars Duplicates and sweetened included, December 8, 2014
There are duplicates, and there are a few cappuccino cups which are sweetened - definitely not something that was advertised or desired. I've ordered other sampler packs on Amazon that I have been really happy with. This is not one of them.

40-count Flavored Coffee Single Serve Cups For Keurig K cup Brewers Variety Pack Sampler
Offered by Bobbylip Inc.
Price: $26.29
7 used & new from $19.00

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't be disappointed., November 8, 2014
I don't like to pay more than 50 cents/cup, but I made an exception for this variety pack. I'm glad I did! Excellent selection, and so far, every one I've had has been a strong brew with good flavor. I'm very happy with this purchase.

The Easy Pressure Cooker Cookbook
The Easy Pressure Cooker Cookbook
Price: $12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars For $1.99 on the Kindle version, you can't pass this up., November 5, 2014
I'm really happy with this cookbook. I got to pressure cooking through canning and cooked a few recipes for large amounts of chili and spaghetti sauce in my huge canner. I bought a 6 quart stovetop pressure cooker after I got this cookbook and realized I'd get a lot more use out of a smaller one. I got the stovetop because it was much cheaper ($21 at Sears). The Kindle version of the book is a little difficult to read on a basic old-school Kindle because the links from the ToC and throughout the book are very light. However, it works incredibly well on my iPad, and the links are great for finding "prerequisite" recipes (i.e. chicken enchiladas uses pulled chicken uses chicken broth).

The chicken broth is the absolute best I've ever made, and I've made a lot of chicken broth in my time. I made it using a $5 rotisserie chicken from Sam's Club - took all the meat off the bones for other meals and used the carcass for the broth. I had some broth left over and ended up canning it because it was so good. Last night I made a recipe with butternut squash and apple cider. Cooked in 4 minutes - delicious! There are a lot of recipes in this book. Who knew you could do so much with a pressure cooker? I didn't until I got this book.

Page: 1 | 2