Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Neenah Exact Index, 110 lb, 8.5 x 11 Inches, 250 Sheets, White, 94 Bright
Neenah Exact Index, 110 lb, 8.5 x 11 Inches, 250 Sheets, White, 94 Bright
Price: $15.99
3 used & new from $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Thickness, March 9, 2015
I have been purchasing 110lb paper from Michaels for years for my collage work. I thought I would try this because it was a better value for my money. I am totally baffled - how could this possibly be 110lb when it is thinner than the paper I buy at Michaels? I have no idea what I am going to do with this purchase as I will not use it for my collage work. I have to go back to buying my paper at Michaels. This is one of my most disappointing purchases from Amazon - and really, a lot of money down the drain.

Jackaby
Jackaby
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A beginning, perhaps?, December 21, 2014
This review is from: Jackaby (Kindle Edition)
I like these characters enough that I hope this is the first in a series.

The Broken Rules of Ten: Tenzing Norbu's First Mystery (A Tenzing Norbu Mystery series)
Price: $1.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Love the Series, but not this one, February 12, 2014
I love the other books in the series but this one really missed the mark for me. As a prequel you would expect the book to give you insight into Tenzing's character and how he came to be the man he is. I do not at all feel that this happened. I do not feel that there was much of a plot to the book. Tenzing has a very unique relationship with his two best friends in the series, but I did not feel that the author developed that well enough in this prequel - in particular it would have made sense to lay the foundation for the special link between the three. Overall this book was not as well written as the other books and the plot and the mystery were not there for me.

Chakra Balancing & Energizing
Chakra Balancing & Energizing
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sutphen Never Disappoints, December 10, 2013
I have been enriched by Sutphen's cd's for the last 15 years. I love his guided meditation journeys - I could listen to them over and over and always have a different, rewarding experience. Lately I felt it was important to start working with my chakras, so of course I went to the one person whose voice has guided me for so many years. I am not disappointed. I plan on using this cd regularly to keep my chakra balanced. I recommend it highly.

Bamboo Therapeutic Back Scratchers Backscratchers w/ two Massage Roller Wheels -- 19" long
Offered by Collectors Paradise (USA SELLER)
Price: $3.99
4 used & new from $3.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Invest In Better Quality, December 3, 2013
You get what you pay for...how come I never live by that rule? This is crap. The wood isn't sanded and when I opened it I pricked my finger on a long splinter - no, not splinter, a split of wood, let's say, because it is much bigger than a splinter. I am going to do what I should have done from the beginning - spend more to get good quality.

Yoruba Proverbs
Yoruba Proverbs
by Oyekan Owomoyela
Price: $27.46
33 used & new from $23.58

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Proverbs, Lacking in Detail, November 22, 2013
This review is from: Yoruba Proverbs (Paperback)
It is very interesting to see so many Yoruba proverbs but the explanation of each is pretty weak and there's really no way to find a particular proverb if you are looking it for it. I had purchased this book thinking that there would be more information on each proverb so that, when I am given a proverb as guidance by my Padrino, I can understand it better. This book just doesn't give that level of explanation. The book does indeed present a HUGE number of proverbs - but again, without a way to find one, it's just needle in a haystack difficult. I returned it.

BeFit In 90 Workout System
BeFit In 90 Workout System
DVD ~ Befit in 90 Workout System
Offered by Expedited Warehouse
Price: $13.76
28 used & new from $13.76

2.0 out of 5 stars Not What I Had Hoped it Would Be, November 22, 2013
This review is from: BeFit In 90 Workout System (DVD)
I've read the other reviews for this product and it looks like I am the first to have something negative to say. Let me preface my review by saying that - to each their own. Whatever works for you is great! Everyone is different, especially when it comes to fitness. For me, this system was a let down. I did not like the trainers, especially Samantha. Her pacing was strange in several segments. Some of the workouts were hard, some were easy and I never felt like I found the right balance. I love cardio but didn't care for the cardio in this system. I haven't seen the results I expected - toning being foremost for me rather than weight loss. I also expected more muscle definition.

Your Body's Telling You: Love Yourself!: The most complete book on metaphysical causes of illnesses & diseases
by Lise Bourbeau
Price: $22.23
83 used & new from $16.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Like Reading the Story of My Life, January 3, 2013
In the past two years I have developed several serious health conditions. I am not one to simply buy into the traditional western medicine tract and I have explored other avenues of healing. However, I still suffer. I stumbled across this author and her work through a google search and I bought this book immediately. I started with the most serious disease I am suffering from and followed a trail through all of my ailments and it was like reading my autobiography. I am now embarking on hard part - doing the work necessary to heal myself. I am SO grateful to have found this book.

One word of caution. If you turn to this book and think you are going to find a quick or miraculous cure...you are right and also wrong. You'll learn what is causing your health issue, but then the work is up to you. The cure is simple, but achieving it takes work. I'm ready for it.

Heartland Footwear 70450-11 General Purpose Slip Resistant Wave Footwear, Size-11

3.0 out of 5 stars HUGE and HEAVY, December 13, 2012
I bought these boots because I like to visit the beach in the winter and I wanted to keep my feet and legs dry. These will do the job no problem. They are definitely HEAVY duty boots (very, very heavy) so in that respect they are perfect. But they are HUGE. I usually wear a 9.5 and I think a size 8 would have suited me. Perhaps they are meant for men? But they do not say so. Also, they arrived very strangely. The box they came in was terribly oversized. Poor trees. And they didn't come in a shoe box, they were just in the box with some brown paper. For the money, SUPERB. If you are a woman, go small. My husband is going to wear them, or maybe I'll put them on over shoes...

Greyhound
Greyhound
by Steffan Piper
Price: $10.99
87 used & new from $0.38

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the read, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Greyhound (Paperback)
Just after reading the first few pages I find myself surprised that this book received so many favorable reviews. I found it to be overwritten, overnarrated and, frankly, did not buy that the point of view was that of an eleven year old. By the third chapter I decided not to finish the book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4