Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation
Profile for Anna Maria > Reviews

Browse

Anna Maria's Profile

Customer Reviews: 56

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anna Maria "AnnaMaria" RSS Feed (Alabama, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Sigma 2X Sigma Spa ® Brush Cleaning Glove - Black
Sigma 2X Sigma Spa ® Brush Cleaning Glove - Black
Offered by etailz
Price: $39.00
16 used & new from $35.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes brush cleaning more efficient and does the job it was made to do. But for the price, it would be five stars., December 5, 2015
This is overpriced, but there is nothing like it, and it does serve its intended purpose. It really makes cleaning brushes easier and more efficient. I got the black one, and at first I was wishing I'd gotten another color because it shows just how much foundation, powder, concealer, eyeshadow, etc. is coming out of my various brushes -- the pigment is stark against the black. But then I realized that was a plus because it helps me to quickly know when the brushes are truly clean. I took off a point because I think it's a little pricey for what it is, but I recommend it and do not regret purchasing it.

Symphonized ALN Premium Genuine Wood In-ear Noise-isolating Headphones|Earbuds|Earphones with Mic (Black)
Offered by Symphonized
Price: $49.99
3 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with these earphones. Good looking, good fit, good sound, good cord length, good all around., December 5, 2015
I am pleased with these. I use them to listen to music or audiobooks when I am walking in the indoor track at my neighborhood gym, and they work very well for me. Good sound projection - especially for the price. Also, when I get a phone call, I can take it and keep walking, and everyone has told me the sound quality is good on the receiving end. They also look good, and the cord is long enough to be able to move without inadvertently pulling the earphones out of your ears. Also, as an aside, I had surgery nearly 20 years ago because of a car accident/passenger air bag injury, and as a result, my ear canals are misshapen. SO MANY in the ear earphones do NOT work for me at all. These have a good selection of rubber ends so that I found two that work for me. If they fit me and stay in my ears, they will work for almost anyone IMHO. Glad I listened to the positive reviews and got these. I've also slept in them when I've been on a trip with friends sharing a room (to drown out snoring and other noises), and they work well for that and are comfortable enough. They, however, would not be my first choice for sleeping because they are not super comfortable. But for walking and just listening to books and music, they are perfect.

Illustrated Food & Cooking of Africa and Middle East
Illustrated Food & Cooking of Africa and Middle East
by Josephine Bacon
Price: $19.59
70 used & new from $2.63

3.0 out of 5 stars Great cookbook with enticing pictures, but sadly all the wonderful recipes are in an unnecessarily tiny 8-point font., November 8, 2015
I concur with what the five-star reviewers have written about this cookbook. It is wonderful cookbook with enticing pictures and includes diverse and delicious dishes from my favorite regions of the world. However, I have several dozens of hardback cookbooks, and I have never seen a cookbook with the recipes written in such a tiny font. It's bizarre. I have good vision and don't have to wear glasses or contacts, but when the largest font is 10 point and the ingredient list is in, at best, an 8-point font, cooking from this cookbook is markedly more difficult. I planned to get other copies as gifts for friends who also love African and Middle Eastern cooking, but I showed my copy to my mother when she visited, and she said, "You've got to be kidding! Some people you were planning to get this for will be wanting a magnifying glass to go along with it!" Sadly, this is very true. Even I want a magnifying glass for it. It's literally is like this was a shrunken reprint of the original cookbook. I am debating returning it because it isn't practical for cooking. If it came in a Kindle version you could at least expand the page. This may sound petty, but trust me. The font for the ingredients and cooking instruction is THAT small. When you are cooking, you don't want to be constantly studying to decipher the recipes. It's like a lawyer wrote the recipes thinking they should resemble the print in long contracts. I would gladly pay more to have it normal sized. Even the book itself is only 7 inches by 9 inches. If anyone knows of a normal-sized version of this same book, I'd love to know where to get it.

Gemlik Type Black Olives - Extra - 1.1lb (500g)
Gemlik Type Black Olives - Extra - 1.1lb (500g)
Offered by TulumbaMarketing
Price: $3.82
2 used & new from $3.82

1.0 out of 5 stars Something off about these., August 4, 2015
Not a fan of these. I love Turkish olives, and maybe I just got a bad batch, but these are bitter and nothing like the olives I had during my visit to Turkey last year. There was a weird aftertaste to these, too.

Clock Night Light Black, Plug In. Soft White Led, Safety, Security, Bathroom, Bedroom, Kitchen, Hall. Travel Bag & Spare Battery Included

5.0 out of 5 stars Great night light. Looks really nice and is very functional, too., August 4, 2015
Love this night light better than I anticipated. I purchased this night light for use in my guest bathroom. It goes perfectly with the decor. and it provides nice bright lighting at night when my mother visits me as that is the bathroom she uses. It looks good around the clock (no pun intended), morning and night, and while I bought it for the night light function, I've found having a clock in the guest bath to be handier than I expected.

Punch Studio Nature's Sketchbook Expandable Accordion File
Punch Studio Nature's Sketchbook Expandable Accordion File

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely folder. Looks beautiful with my cookbooks in my kitchen., August 4, 2015
I use this to hold recipes I have gotten from Blue Apron, Plated and HelloFresh. I wanted to become a better and more diverse cook, so I used those services for a while. This folder is percent to store and sort the various recipe cards (most of then are 8.5 by 11 inches although some are smaller), so that they are readily available and easy to locate when I want to make the dishes my family and I loved again.

DENY Designs Bird Wanna Whistle Union Station Shower Curtain, 69 x 72
DENY Designs Bird Wanna Whistle Union Station Shower Curtain, 69 x 72
Price: $89.00
2 used & new from $62.56

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my shower curtain -- more than I even expected, June 10, 2015
I love my shower curtain -- more than I even expected. Because of some of the negative views, I was holding back re: my expectations. It arrived yesterday, and I put it up as soon as I got it. It looks great and really adds dimension and impact to my smaller guest bathroom. I got the "Rain Station" shower curtain, by the way, but that one was sold out after I bought it, so I couldn't click on it to leave a review. Attached is a picture of the one I ordered. It is the most expensive shower curtain I've ever ordered, but it is great looking and well made, and that one addition along with one large framed print and two framed pictures have transformed my guest bathroom. I loved the shower curtain I already had in there, so I moved it to my master bath. But I wanted something special for my guest bath as well, and this really fit the bill.
Comment Comment | Permalink

3dRose trv_133136_1 Turkey, Kusadasi. Turkish Carpet Workshop-AS37 CMI0770-Cindy Miller Hopkins Trivet with Ceramic Tile, 8 by 8", Brown
Price: $34.10
2 used & new from $24.99

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not a ceramic tile. The quality is very poor. Such a disappointment!, June 4, 2015
This is not a ceramic tile. It appears to be a blurred copy on some type of plastic. Very disappointing. I like the design itself if the execution didn't look so cheap and fake. I was really looking forward to using this in my home and was sad to see that it did not live up to the picture or the description. Also the wood on the back was split when it arrived. If the tile had actually be ceramic and not so blurry and tacky looking, I might have let the back go, but I think it's backed with thin wood in the back to hide how cheap the "tile" itself is. Thankfully, Amazon is so wonderful about returns, but don't order this expected anything ceramic or quality.

Pilot
Pilot
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious and insightful show. Love it!, May 31, 2015
Hilarious show! Great casting, great writing, great show. It is laugh-out-loud funny at times and also very insightful. If you enjoy politics at all, you will love this. John Goodman is perfect as he always is. I am really looking forward to Season 3 and have already recommended this show to several friends who love it, too.

Freedom Song - Television Soundtrack
Freedom Song - Television Soundtrack
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and inspiring music., May 29, 2015
Beautiful collection of songs from a wonderful movie. I love listening to this CD.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6