Profile for Anna Maria > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 48

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anna Maria "AnnaMaria" RSS Feed (Alabama, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Pilot [HD]
Pilot [HD]
DVD
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious and insightful show. Love it!, May 31, 2015
Hilarious show! Great casting, great writing, great show. It is laugh-out-loud funny at times and also very insightful. If you enjoy politics at all, you will love this. John Goodman is perfect as he always is. I am really looking forward to Season 3 and have already recommended this show to several friends who love it, too.

Freedom Song - Television Soundtrack
Freedom Song - Television Soundtrack
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and inspiring music., May 29, 2015
Beautiful collection of songs from a wonderful movie. I love listening to this CD.

Early American Finished Solid Oak Step Stool With Carpeted Tread 11 1/2" Tall
Early American Finished Solid Oak Step Stool With Carpeted Tread 11 1/2" Tall
Price: $114.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice pet steps., May 29, 2015
These steps are great for smaller dogs. I've tried other steps that my dogs are wary of using. But these are VERY solid and good looking with deeper steps. They look great, and I am confident they will last for a long time. They are the most solid steps I've found yet. Highly recommended.

Urban Rebounder Trampoline with Workout DVD & Stabilizing Bar
Urban Rebounder Trampoline with Workout DVD & Stabilizing Bar
Offered by Internet Shopping Club
Price: $129.95
6 used & new from $129.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware. Customer service from Urban Rebounder is nonexistent., March 2, 2015
This is a decent product, but the manufacturer is really sketchy. If you want one, try to find a trampoline from a brick-and-mortar store or order a different brand through Amazon. Amazon is wonderful, but Urban Rebounder is very sadly NOT Amazon. If you have an issue or a problem, Urban Rebounder has no number whatsoever to contact a live person. If you call after hours, you get a recording that says to call back during their work hours. If you call back then, you get a recording that says you have to email them. I emailed and asked what number to call to speak to a customer service representative, and they were very firm in that they don't communicate verbally to customers EVER. That tells you all you need to know.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 4, 2015 2:44 PM PST

by Gilda Radner
397 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Gilda never fails to disappoint. An amazing memoir and a powerful, uplifting example for life., February 23, 2015
This review is from: It's Always Something (Hardcover)
I love this book. I love Gilda Radner (and Gene Wilder), and her book is better than I ever even anticipated it could be (and I expected it to be good). In the midst of horrible things going on in her life, she has you laughing out loud. I literally could not put the book down. She has a way of writing so that you feel like she is talking to you. Her example and words are so uplifting and inspiring. I am so thankful that she put her thoughts and experiences in writing so others can benefit from them.

by Gilda Radner
14 used & new from $0.95

This review is from: It's Always Something (Hardcover)

Wooden Lighted Table Christmas Tree
Wooden Lighted Table Christmas Tree
Offered by Wind & Weather
Price: $59.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended due to poor construction., February 15, 2015
Poorly constructed. Looks very cheap.

New Home Key With Heart 2014 Carlton Heirloom Ornament
New Home Key With Heart 2014 Carlton Heirloom Ornament
Offered by Nikki's Boutique!
Price: $29.99
6 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ornament. Great for new homeowner., February 15, 2015
My mother got this for my older sister as a Christmas gift in honor of her first Christmas in her new home. It's unique and was a beautiful addition to my sister's tree. She LOVED it.

Marshall Ferret Sport Balls Asst, 2-Pack
Marshall Ferret Sport Balls Asst, 2-Pack
Price: $3.59
13 used & new from $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice toys for pets, but inconsistent and unresponsive customer service detracts from the product., February 15, 2015
These fleece balls are nice. They'd be great if you could choose which ones you want. I've ordered multiple packages trying to get just ONE soccer ball, which my toy poodles LOVE. Each time I keep getting more orange and green balls. I even contacted the company about getting just one soccer ball, but they informed me they had no control whatsoever over which product went out to people. That doesn't give you much confidence. They get three stars because there isn't something like them out there that I've been able to find. The inconsistency in the company and their seeming lack of concern with customer service costs them two stars, however.

Cloud b Twilight Constellation Night Light, Turtle
Cloud b Twilight Constellation Night Light, Turtle
Offered by BabyEarth
Price: $32.95
29 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this! For children of all ages!, February 15, 2015
l purchased this for the granddaughters of my best friend. I plan to give it to them when they come for a girls' night in the next month or so. In the interim, I set it up and have been using it at night. I love it and know they will as well. I can't wait to give it to them, but I'm enjoying using it in the meantime. My father always told me, "Reach for the stars!" my whole life, and these stars remind me of that. I like the timer setting, too. Ninety percent of the time I've fallen asleep before they turn off. I set them to change colors instead of leaving them on one of the colors, although I like all the colors offered. And in defense of amber, if lights affect your ability to sleep, you might prefer the amber. I love the rotation mode the most, however, so I can enjoy all the colors offered. Good purchase, and one I know the girls (age 3-7) will love as much as I do.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5