Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for Peter L. Atherton > Reviews

Browse

Peter L. Atherton's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Peter L. Atherton RSS Feed (Valencia, California United States)

What Have We Done with the Stars?
What Have We Done with the Stars?
by Leonardo Nasta
Price: $15.99
25 used & new from $11.76

4.0 out of 5 stars 'Awesome' indeed, for an eleven year-old!, August 3, 2013
Master Nasta has some vivid, creative dreams that he expresses extremely well for one so young. Here's to a promising literary career...

Sierra Club 2013 Engagement Calendar
Sierra Club 2013 Engagement Calendar
by Sierra Club
Edition: Spiral-bound
21 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars My companion for 30 years, November 23, 2012
I believe I've been using this calendar since the 1970's. I've kept them all as way of returning to past years to remind myself where I've been and what I've accomplished. Although I have a smart phone, this is my daily calendar. My friends mock me when I pull it out, but I don't care one whit. The photos remind me that there are things in life far more important than work, than the mundane routine of every day existence. Looking at the calendar daily assists me in keeping perspective. No doubt I attribute too much to this little calendar, but that's how I feel.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 1, 2013 5:17 PM PST

Cat 2013 Gallery Calendar
Cat 2013 Gallery Calendar
by Workman Publishing
Edition: Calendar
18 used & new from $1.18

4.0 out of 5 stars Great photos; not-so-great captions..., November 23, 2012
but this calendar nevertheless makes me smile every morning. This is my third year with the calendar, and I expect to have many more.

OM Neti Pot (Balsam Green)
OM Neti Pot (Balsam Green)
Offered by Coryell Clayworks
Price: $25.50

5.0 out of 5 stars The best of all Neti's, November 23, 2012
This pot has made the neti experience pleasurable. I never thought that would be possible. I actually look forward to the routine, more than brushing my teeth each morning!

Cami Camisole Built in Shelf BRA Adjustable Spaghetti Strap Tank Top (Medium, Cinnamon/Brown)
Offered by Absolute Accessory
Price: $5.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Sufficient support - at last, November 23, 2012
I'd been looking for two years for a spaghetti strap top, with ample support, that I could exercise in. This is it.