Profile for Steele > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Steele RSS Feed

OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPhone 5 (Discontinued by Manufacturer) ( Not for iPhone 5C) Retail Packaging Bolt - Grey
Offered by GOCELL
Price: $49.95
3 used & new from $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, November 6, 2012
I've had this case for over a week now and it has been the savior of my phone. I have dropped this phone so many times since i got the case, mostly by accident, and some just to test it.

to make a long review short, everything works great on the phone, the built in screen protector is barley noticeable, and I would be comfortable with throwing my phone down a flight of cement stairs.

OtterBox [Commuter Series] Apple iPhone 5 & iPhone 5S Case - Retail Packaging Protective Case for iPhone - Boom

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, October 9, 2012
I recived this case today and it is great. It fits the iPhone 5 very well. The only part that doesn't fit too well is on the bottom of the silicone when you have the hard cover over it; but it doesn't disturb any use of the phone such as typing, otherwise I wouldn't give it 5*.

Unlike other reviews, the case doesn't add too much bulk for discomfort and still fits well in my pocket and i can use it fine and well.

The case in my opinion is quite sleek and looks very nice for the protection it provides.

I haven't used the screen protector because i have an anti-glare one on my phone already (which I would highly recommend)

The buttons are pretty easy to press and have the satisfying click that your used to. Again, unlike other reviews the power button isn't hard to press; but it does take a bit of extra pressure, but it doesn't get annoying (personally). The vibrate switch isn't hard to reach either, although fingernails may help.

Overall, this is a magnificent case and i HIGHLY recommend this. 5*

HP Wireless Mini Keyboard (LK752AA#ABL)
HP Wireless Mini Keyboard (LK752AA#ABL)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the same as the picture, September 10, 2012
I really like this keyboard but the one you sent me isnt the one from the picture. the one you sent me is in french and I would like to exchange the one i have for one in english with the seller

Xbox 360 Controller Custom Mod Kit - White - Thumbsticks, Dpad, RB LB, ABXY, Trim, Triggers, Guide
Offered by Teenitor(TM)
Price: $7.29
5 used & new from $3.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly good, August 9, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Everything worked fine, and I received it in a week, so it was delivered fairly quick. I like the kit except for the left bumper, which cant be pressed in once i screw in the shell.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 24, 2013 3:28 AM PDT

Glossy Dark Blue Custom Controller Shell for XBOX 360
Glossy Dark Blue Custom Controller Shell for XBOX 360
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $18.45
2 used & new from $17.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Got it to work, August 9, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
It was a bit difficult, but I got the shell to work. I first thought that the screw holes to were too small, but that wasn't the case - as the seller informed me. It all worked out eventually and it works fine and i love the look. I apologize for my last review on this, I thought the screw holes were too small. BTW - for all buyers, i suggest threading carefully and before you put your controller back together, as in the shell empty when you do it. It was easiest this way for me, but don't push too hard, or too lightly. 4/5 8/10