Profile for Donna M. Armstrong > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Donna M. Armstrong RSS Feed

Deseret News
Deseret News
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars well written, August 28, 2014
This review is from: Deseret News (App)
Good choice of articles, have a wide scope of issues presented and Well written. Is factual and unbiased.
Have items that are upbeat and not just the negative news we get most of the time.

Pamela's Ultimate Baking and Pancake Mix, 4-Pound Bags (Pack of 3)
Pamela's Ultimate Baking and Pancake Mix, 4-Pound Bags (Pack of 3)
Price: $44.20
28 used & new from $32.18

4.0 out of 5 stars baking Mix, February 6, 2014
This product is a great replacement for Bisquick or wheat flour. I use it regularly for pancakes, cookies, waffles and cornbread.

Jayber Crow: A Novel (Port William)
Jayber Crow: A Novel (Port William)
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you reading!, October 18, 2013
It sounds like someone's bio & you know everything that is going on with the main character. It is a thoughtful book & I recommend it to every one. The book makes you think.

PEOPLE Magazine (Kindle Tablet Edition)
PEOPLE Magazine (Kindle Tablet Edition)

3.0 out of 5 stars people magazine, February 15, 2013
Have to get used to navigating the screen. It will take some time to learn. It is better than reading a paper mag.

DeBoles Pasta Multigrain Gluten Free Spaghetti, 8-Ounce (Pack of 6)
DeBoles Pasta Multigrain Gluten Free Spaghetti, 8-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Offered by GreenNBrown
Price: $29.78
5 used & new from $18.62

5.0 out of 5 stars deboles pasta gluten free spaghetti, October 2, 2011
This is the best non wheat pasta I have eaten. The flavor is good, and the pasta does not stick together very much, like rice based pasta. I highly reccommend it.

The Fire Watcher
The Fire Watcher
by Chip Hill
Price: $13.33
29 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This story really draws you in!, November 30, 2010
This review is from: The Fire Watcher (Paperback)
I did not really know what to expect from Chip's book, even though I have been around him a bit, as his Aunt. I knew he was capable, but this book excels past any expectations. It is well written, down to earth and realistic, and the characters are likable, ordinary human beings with normal weakness and insecurities. He shares his world view with humility without any pretense. I hope he has the time and energy to attempt another book.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2010 3:14 PM PST

Annie's Homegrown Gluten-Free Rice Pasta & Cheddar Mac & Cheese, 6-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
Price: $31.75
19 used & new from $31.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quick meak, October 28, 2008
My husband and I do not usually eat packaged food, but we did need something for those evenings we were too tired to cook. With my husband being gluten intolerant, we found no quick meals at any nearby markets. When I saw the gluten free mac and cheese, I was really pleased. I ordered a package, and found it had real cheese. When we first ate it, we were pleased with the taste and quality. We will continue to buy it

DII Waffle Microfiber Dishcloth, Citrus Set of 5
DII Waffle Microfiber Dishcloth, Citrus Set of 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Microfiber dishclothes, February 8, 2008
These clothes wick up water very well, and are very good for wiping down wet kithcn counters. I washed them in warm water, and they came out very clean. I would recommend them to anyone considering them.