Profile for Alonso Montoya Guzman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Alonso Montoya Guzman "Memo" RSS Feed (Doral, Florida United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Garmin nüvi 2757LM 7-Inch Portable Vehicle GPS with Lifetime Maps
Garmin nüvi 2757LM 7-Inch Portable Vehicle GPS with Lifetime Maps
Price: Click here to see our price
65 used & new from $154.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Really loves this GPS, May 21, 2013
I have some vision problems, so I decided to buy this GPS basically for it's big screen; and have to say, it was a really good idea.
The big screen makes easier to look at it when you're driving, and also makes easy to control the gps (if some is using it while you drive).
Also, because of the big screen, you can split it to see more information, without loosing your focus on the main route screen.

The mounting system provided is not the better in the market, but it works fine.

Has a lot of space (7GB) so you can easily upload more maps, tracks, POIs, etc. without having to look something to erase to get more space, and as always, the Garmin software is very easy and intuitive to use. You can transfer information easily from/to your computer, keep the maps updated automatically, and install additional features (car icons, themes, voices) quickly and easily, just with a couple of clicks.

The preloaded maps are very good detailed, can't get an opinion about the traffic feature, because I bought the 2757LM without the traffic update.

This is my second garmin (I've owned a Handheld Venture for some years) and I'm really happy with the brand and product quality.

The only negative aspect is that the battery life is short (between 1 and 2 hours), however, this GPS is big, so, you're not taken it with you on foot/bicycle, so you can have it plugged all the time.

This a really good option!

HP COMPAQ Mini CQ10-120LA Laptop Battery - Premium Bavvo® 3-cell Li-ion Battery
HP COMPAQ Mini CQ10-120LA Laptop Battery - Premium Bavvo® 3-cell Li-ion Battery
Offered by Bavvo Electronics
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, May 21, 2013
Works really great, charges quickly, last longer that the original battery and fits perfectly.

The idea of making the battery bolder in one side, so the computer gets higher in the back is good, because it makes easy to type in the small keyboard, and makes easier to watch the screen

AC ADAPTER For HP COMPAQ MINI CQ10-688NR CQ10-689NR CHARGER POWER CORD SUPPLY NEW
Offered by OptimumSolution
Price: $9.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so good, May 21, 2013
I don't know what is happening with the design and build quality of all laptop/netbook adapters. All fail in the same place, because the cable joint is so poor manufactured that even treating it carefully, after a few months, them get damaged at this point.

Cheaper or expensive adapters, all have the same issue. So I bet to buy cheaper ones.

The product works as expected, but the problem is that them fail when you needed then most.

Zmodo PKD-DK4216-500GB H.264 Internet & 3G Phone Accessible 4-Channel DVR with 4 Night Vision Cameras and 500 GB HD
Price: $189.99
35 used & new from $174.92

4.0 out of 5 stars Good option for the price, May 21, 2013
If you're looking for something not so expensive, but that gives you some peace of watch over your house, this is a great option.
The system is easy to install, just plug the adapters, place the cameras and connect them to the DVR.

Menus and settings are intuitive, and most configurations doesn't need to be changed.

The camera quality is good in daylight, in the night it's not so good. This is the reason to give 4 stars, the night vision capabilities of the cameras should be better, but for the price is acceptable. If you have a light near the camera, the video quality increases so much, but it total darkness is poor.

Programmed mine to record with motion detection and works perfectly.

Maybe the most difficult part to configure is the remote view over the internet. But it's not because of the DVR, but for the reason that if you use DHCP within your home network and your public IP address is not fixed, you need to do some changes in your wireless network configuration, and you need to know your public IP address if you want to access remotely to the DVR. But, if you have basic network configuration knowledge, this shouldn't take more than 15 minutes.

Very happy with this product so far.

CM Storm Inferno - Twin Laser MMO Gaming Mouse with MacroPro Key for Automated Commands
Offered by LLYtech
Price: $43.61
13 used & new from $31.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice mouse but...., April 2, 2013
The good:
The mouse feels very good, have a good weight and is ergonomic.
Have a lot of configurable buttons, and those are very easy to access.
The software included is easy to configure.
The mouse look really nice, the red color looks pretty good, and the flame is nice.

The bad:
The pictures in the website shows a wireless mouse, also when you search for wireless gaming mouse, this is one of the first displayed.
But surprise!!! This is NOT WIRELESS.
In the description of the product isn't indicated that its wireless, however, the pictures are tricky.

B+W 58mm Circular Polarizer with Multi-Resistant Coating
B+W 58mm Circular Polarizer with Multi-Resistant Coating
Offered by Convergence Products Inc
Price: $77.95
11 used & new from $70.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great filter, July 19, 2012
Works just as you expected, produced the effect you're looking for without negative effects on your pictures.
I owned a couple of cheaper lenses and I noted the difference since I received this one.

The glass quality is really notable, and as the description indicates, it's very easy to clean, if you need to, because you can use it for a long time without the need to clean it (as need to do on my old filters)

As many internet reviews indicates, you can't go wrong with B+W

B+W 58mm Clear UV Haze with Multi-Resistant Coating (010M)
B+W 58mm Clear UV Haze with Multi-Resistant Coating (010M)
Price: $32.70
17 used & new from $23.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great filter, July 19, 2012
Works just as you expected, protect your lens without negative effects on your pictures.

As many internet reviews indicates, you can't go wrong with B+W

B+W 58mm Grad ND 0.6-4X (502)
B+W 58mm Grad ND 0.6-4X (502)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great filter, July 19, 2012
I don't like to do much post-processing to my pictures. My photoshop abilities are average, however I prefer not to use it so much. I prefer to use some filters and play with my camera features, and even invest some more time taking pictures that spend the time on the computer processing the images. With that said, this is my opinion on this filter.

Is great to produce better landscape pictures, you can get more detailed clouds and sky, you can improve this type of photography removing that washout effect that you get when there is a lot of light in the sky and not so much on the foreground.
Easy to put on and remove from my lenses (tried a couple).
Built quality is good.

You see the difference with cheap filters quickly and easily (believe me, I've got a couple of cheaper filters in the past).

Olympus 35mm f/3.5 1:1 Macro Zuiko Lens for E Series DSLR
Olympus 35mm f/3.5 1:1 Macro Zuiko Lens for E Series DSLR
Price: $229.00
15 used & new from $118.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Good lens, July 19, 2012
I'm an amateur photographer. Just received my lens a couple of days ago, I have take some test shots and these are my pros and cons
Good:
- Quality of images
- Very light-weighted
- Is a small lens, so it's easy to carry on my bag.
- Great price

Not so good:
- Auto-focus is almost unusable, at least you are using a tripod and your subject is not moving.
- The lens fit on my Olympus E620 is not great, when I put it or remove it from my camera, I feel that need to use some extra effort compared to my other lenses.

My opinion, a good lens at a great price, excellent for amateur photography.

Lemon / Lime Tennis Racquet Vibration Dampener
Lemon / Lime Tennis Racquet Vibration Dampener
Offered by StockPins
Price: $4.00

1.0 out of 5 stars bad quality!!, May 28, 2012
I didn't expected to much from this product based on its price, however, I've expected a little more, about two hours of playing (and not playing hard, just an easy training session) it gets broke in two :(

Page: 1 | 2 | 3