Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more
Profile for L. Miller > Reviews

Browse

L. Miller's Profile

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Miller RSS Feed (CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Rekucci Women's "Ease In To Comfort Fit" Stretch Slight Bootcut Career Pant (16,Black)
Offered by Rekucci
Price: $32.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Will buy more., April 27, 2016
I needed a pair in a hurry. Thank heaven, they were an excellent purchase. The fit is true to size and a flattering cut, the fabric good quality. Delivery was as promised. YIPPEE!

Micro USB Cable, Boxeroo [3-Pack ] 10ft/3m Premium High Speed Nylon Braided Cable Charging/Sync Data Durable for Samsung Galaxy, HTC ,LG, Nokia, Sony, and Other Tablet Smartphone (Rose,Pink,Purple)
Offered by oneBuyone
Price: $26.99
2 used & new from $9.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect length., January 28, 2016
Just what I was looking for... at a reasonable price. I need a longer cable for my phone and my pad since I've returned from a recent
hospital stay and must spend some time in bed. I can identify the items by color and feel organized. All is well.

Finger Lickin' Fifteen (Stephanie Plum Book 15)
Finger Lickin' Fifteen (Stephanie Plum Book 15)
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Always fun, light reading, July 12, 2014
Always fun, light reading. I know the Plum family very well by now, but there's always a little surprise in every book.

RSVP 6-Piece Stainless Steel Nesting Measuring Cup Set
RSVP 6-Piece Stainless Steel Nesting Measuring Cup Set
Offered by celery salt
Price: $31.95
40 used & new from $25.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be more perfect! They stack comfortably in a small space, July 12, 2014
Couldn't be more perfect! They stack comfortably in a small space. I love the six sizes, too.

Magnolia Flower Ceiling Fan Pull
Magnolia Flower Ceiling Fan Pull
Offered by CashCo1000, Inc. (USA Merchant)
Price: $9.47
4 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the occasion;, June 7, 2014
This review is from: Magnolia Flower Ceiling Fan Pull
I looked hard and long for the perfect gift in the perfect price range for cast members of STEEL MAGNOLIAS. It's a nice
quality, nice size, and the right price.

Rowenta DW5080 Focus 1700-Watt Micro Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 400-Hole, Brown
Price: $79.90
37 used & new from $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Yep! I still iron!, June 7, 2014
I've never been able to forgo (yes, this is the correct spelling) ironing. It's shabby to be seen wearing dryer wrinkles and bumpy seams. Therefore, steam is the most important feature to me when choosing an iron, and smooth soleplate is the second. I've gone through a few irons in my lifetime, and this is the best one yet.

Trotters Women's Kat Sandal,Off White,9 W US
Trotters Women's Kat Sandal,Off White,9 W US

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, May 11, 2014
These sandals are a very flattering style......especially for a wide size. The Velcro fasteners are the answer to
making fit adjustments as needed.

Amazon.com $40 Gift Card in a Greeting Card (Birthday Balloons Design)
Amazon.com $40 Gift Card in a Greeting Card (Birthday Balloons Design)
Price: $40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Always a good choice, May 11, 2014
As my family gets older, the Amazon gift card still fills the bill. THEY CAN SPEND THE VALUE OF THE CARD, OR ACCUMULATE AND SAVE FOR SOMETHING MORE EXPENSIVE.

Port Authority - Ladies Hooded Essential Jacket. L305 - X-Large - Black
Port Authority - Ladies Hooded Essential Jacket. L305 - X-Large - Black
Offered by ShoeOcean
Price: Click here to see our price
21 used & new from $16.52

5.0 out of 5 stars ., April 28, 2014
Perfect to fit into a purse or bag while traveling. I can layer my clothing and top off with my Ladies Hooded Essential Jacket.
I ordered one size larger than a blouse for the comfortable layer fit.

Also, the seller is very courteous and reliable.

LifeStride Women's Parigi Pump,Black Kiddy, 9 WW US
LifeStride Women's Parigi Pump,Black Kiddy, 9 WW US
Offered by Peltz Shoes
Price: $48.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find shoe size, April 27, 2014
I so appreciate have a place to buy an extra wide shoe in a classic style. They are made very well, and the non-slip soles
make me feel safe. As you can guess, I'm getting a little older and need to feel secure. Note: the WW feels great in the toe area. But, of course, the heel is a little looser as well. Not a problem
because I buy inexpensive inserts to fill in the gap! Thanks, LifeStride