Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Linda > Reviews

Browse

Linda's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Linda RSS Feed

Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum, 3670G - Corded
Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum, 3670G - Corded
Price: $58.78
154 used & new from $32.19

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST!!!, August 8, 2012
I love Mighty Mite. This little vacuum has a lot of power and gets the job done. I use it for our cars and our staircase. So very happy with this product that there is nothing I could say bad about it.

Just Dance 2 - Nintendo Wii
Just Dance 2 - Nintendo Wii
Offered by PNP Games
Price: $14.04
367 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Big hit at Christmas Party for the young and the old, January 3, 2012
This game is so much fun. My brother and nephew danced one dance together. My brother danced to the girl part and my nephew did the guy part. It was hilarious! What an ice breaker. Anyone can play it and have fun with it. Love it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars simply rich and beautifuly looking, October 21, 2011
I cant believe how nice this is. The price is cheap but the quality is excellant and fabric is so rich looking. This bench looks beautiful in my foyer. I simply love it!

Wagan IN9738-5 12-Volt Heated Seat Cushion
Wagan IN9738-5 12-Volt Heated Seat Cushion

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my tushie warm - love it!, December 1, 2010
My car sits out in the cold parking lot at work for 8 hours. I love, love, love this heated seat cushion. I barely turn the heat on in my car now. I am toasty warm in less than 2 minutes. This is great!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2011 9:38 AM PST