Profile for Sunshine > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sunshine RSS Feed

Febreze Set & Refresh White Orchid & Bloom Air Freshener Refill
Febreze Set & Refresh White Orchid & Bloom Air Freshener Refill
Offered by E+
Price: $1.99
4 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected..., October 22, 2013
I absolutely love this scent. It's very light and fresh! Although it's fall, I enjoy this scent year-round....especially in the bathroom!

Surrender Your Love
Surrender Your Love
by J.C. Reed
Price: $8.45
12 used & new from $3.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing..., July 12, 2013
This review is from: Surrender Your Love (Paperback)
So I initially purchased both Surrender Your Love and Conquer Your Love based on the positive reviews. WHY? WHY? WHY? It was a complete waste of time. Both books are about 100 pages too long. Althought the sex/romance scenes were steamy, I found them overshadowing the storyline. It took too long to get to the climax! After reading the first book, you would have thought that I would have chalked up the money spent, but no. I completed the second book, only to find out that there is a third! Readers, I am an avid reader who normally do not write reviews, but I have to say: DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!

Conquer Your Love
Conquer Your Love
Price: $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing..., July 12, 2013
This review is from: Conquer Your Love (Kindle Edition)

My Husband's Woman (Volume 1)
My Husband's Woman (Volume 1)
by Dee Dee M. Scott
Price: $11.69

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-read!!!!, July 1, 2013
This book is definitely a page-turner! I could not put it down. I was intrigued by the author's ability to capture the reader's attention from the very beginnning. With the constant twists and turns-I wanted more! This book is definitely a must-read!!! Looking forward to the sequel!!!

When A Woman's Fed Up (LSDV Productions
When A Woman's Fed Up (LSDV Productions
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Page-Turner...., June 3, 2013
This book is definitely a page-turner. I could not put it down. I applaud each author for their authentic contributions to this book! Each story vividly describes "When a Woman's Fed Up"!!!!

New York's Finest (1st part of the Trilogy)
New York's Finest (1st part of the Trilogy)
by Kiki Swinson
25 used & new from $27.54

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed..., December 13, 2012
I recently purchased the Kindle version of this book and I must say...I was highly disappointed. I have read the whole series of "Cheaper to Keeper" and enjoyed every page! As a matter of fact I completed all three books within 3 days. The begining ruined it for me; it wasn't a page turner as her other books. Unfortunately I do not plan on purchasing the remainer of this series.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed..., March 22, 2010
I also tried this product by Carol's Daughter and was extremely disappointed. I applied the butter as the directions stated. I wrapped my hair, hoping I would achieve the same results as others: soft, silky hair. A COMPLETE DISASTER!!!!! After unwrapping my hair, I noticed that my hair seemed weighed down and sticky. My hair lacked body and volume. It also had a funny smell that eventually caused an intense headache. If you are looking for a product that will leave your hair silky and smooth, keep looking. Carol's Healthy Hair butter is not it!!!!

If You Want Closure in Your Relationship, Start with Your Legs: A Guide to Understanding Men
by Big Boom
Price: $12.71
169 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Time and Money WASTED!!!!, September 24, 2007
Like many others, I saw this book in the store and decided to see what a brotha had to say. I understand that Mr. Boom has turned his life around and wants to inform women about the pitfalls of relationships, but I thought that it was a little over the top. This book is just a national confession of all the tricks and the games that he has played with women. In certain areas of the book, it sounded like he was bragging. After the first few chapters, I thought it was a waste of time, but I continued to read to see if he really had something interesting to say. Unfortunately, that never happened. If you are looking for some good advice, start with ANOTHER BOOK! This is a waste of time and money!