Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for Kalei > Reviews

Browse

Kalei's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kalei RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Dream Pairs ANGEL-5 Adorable Mary Jane Side Bow Velcro Strap Ballerina Flat (Toddler/ Little Girl) New Gold-Glitter Size 8
Offered by topshoesUS
Price: $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 year old niece loves them too- perfect for her birthday party, February 14, 2016
These were just what I was looking for. My 2 year old niece loves them too- perfect for her birthday party. Best part- glitter doesn't flake off!

Glasslock 18-Piece Assorted Oven Safe Container Set
Glasslock 18-Piece Assorted Oven Safe Container Set
Price: $39.99
19 used & new from $29.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and just what I was looking for to replace ..., February 13, 2016
Glass bottom, plastic top. Sturdy and just what I was looking for to replace my toxic all-plastic storage containers.

Sunbeam Chill Away Heated Fleece Wrap, TCFQR-783-00
Sunbeam Chill Away Heated Fleece Wrap, TCFQR-783-00
Offered by Marketplaceace
Price: $58.14

2.0 out of 5 stars It also was a somewhat odd shape and did not drape across shoulders or lap very comfortably. I would not recommend this product, February 13, 2016
I ended up returning this because it only became lukewarm and was not worth the price. It also was a somewhat odd shape and did not drape across shoulders or lap very comfortably. I would not recommend this product.

prAna Women's Justina Beanie, One Size, Purple Tart
prAna Women's Justina Beanie, One Size, Purple Tart
Offered by Lyons Trading Co.
Price: $17.99
3 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful colors. Definitely just what I was hoping for, February 13, 2016
soft, warm, beautiful colors. Definitely just what I was hoping for!

AE Outdoor Convertible Dining Set with Sunbrella Fabrics, Pelhem Green
AE Outdoor Convertible Dining Set with Sunbrella Fabrics, Pelhem Green
Price: $473.80
4 used & new from $473.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Apartment Patio, June 1, 2015
Love this for my small apartment patio. My patio is about 7 feet wide and this gives enough space to utilize the patio without taking up too much space BUT has extra seating for when we have people over and need to spread out. This was the perfect find! Love the sunbrella fabric as well, although I cannot speak to how they hold up over time as I just purchased this. Setup was pretty straightforward and easy but it did take my husband and I to put it together. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for that backyard relaxation feel but on your small patio. And, as you can see my dog finds it quite comfortable as well!
Comment Comment | Permalink

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a group event or party, May 16, 2014
Durable, adult sized, good quality for price. I used these as favors at an educational health event about sun protection and they went over very well with college aged students and faculty. Definitely recommend these.

Juicy Couture Viva La Fleur Eau de Toilette Spray, 5 fl. oz.
Juicy Couture Viva La Fleur Eau de Toilette Spray, 5 fl. oz.
Price: $92.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal!, May 16, 2014
This perfume has a subtle floral fragrance that is very lovely. The price on Amazon cannot be beat and I saved $60+ dollars than if I had purchased it at the mall.

The Line (Witching Savannah Book 1)
The Line (Witching Savannah Book 1)
Price: $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, May 14, 2014
Loved this book. Quick, fun read. If you like sci-fi fantasy books, or were a fan of the Charmed TV series, you will enjoy this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this!, September 10, 2011
I bought this as a christmas gift for my sister and I was so impressed with the quality of the beads and bracelet that I wanted to get one for myself! Great product at an amazing price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for organizing your cards!, September 10, 2011
I came across this product when searching for good ways to store cards. I am using it to organize my wedding cards and this product is great! You are able to read the cards while still organizing them! I would definetley recommend this product!

Page: 1 | 2