Profile for Kalei > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kalei RSS Feed

5 Pack Neon Rubber 80's Wayfarer Party Sunglasses w/100% UV Protection Dark Lens
Offered by Edge I-Wear
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a group event or party, May 16, 2014
Durable, adult sized, good quality for price. I used these as favors at an educational health event about sun protection and they went over very well with college aged students and faculty. Definitely recommend these.

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur Eau de Toilette Spray for Women, 5 Ounce
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur Eau de Toilette Spray for Women, 5 Ounce
Price: $35.19
53 used & new from $29.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal!, May 16, 2014
This perfume has a subtle floral fragrance that is very lovely. The price on Amazon cannot be beat and I saved $60+ dollars than if I had purchased it at the mall.

The Line (Witching Savannah Book 1)
The Line (Witching Savannah Book 1)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, May 14, 2014
Loved this book. Quick, fun read. If you like sci-fi fantasy books, or were a fan of the Charmed TV series, you will enjoy this book.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this!, September 10, 2011
I bought this as a christmas gift for my sister and I was so impressed with the quality of the beads and bracelet that I wanted to get one for myself! Great product at an amazing price!

Large White Lattice Greeting Card Keeper Album
Large White Lattice Greeting Card Keeper Album

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for organizing your cards!, September 10, 2011
I came across this product when searching for good ways to store cards. I am using it to organize my wedding cards and this product is great! You are able to read the cards while still organizing them! I would definetley recommend this product!

Binnur's Turkish Cookbook: Turkishcookbook.Com - Delicious, Healthy And Easy-To-Make Ottoman & Turkish Recipes
by Binnur Tomay
Price: $12.44
8 used & new from $8.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cookbook!, September 2, 2011
I have been looking for a Turkish cookbook that was easy to utilize and had American kitchen friendly recipes! This book is exactly what I was looking for. My husband is turkish and I can now create some of his favorite foods! Thank you for writing this cookbook. Shipping was really fast as well!