Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for Kalei > Reviews

Browse

Kalei's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kalei RSS Feed

AE Outdoor Convertible Dining Set with Sunbrella Fabrics, Pelhem Green
AE Outdoor Convertible Dining Set with Sunbrella Fabrics, Pelhem Green
Offered by The Home Shopping Concierge
Price: $555.33
4 used & new from $555.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Apartment Patio, June 1, 2015
Love this for my small apartment patio. My patio is about 7 feet wide and this gives enough space to utilize the patio without taking up too much space BUT has extra seating for when we have people over and need to spread out. This was the perfect find! Love the sunbrella fabric as well, although I cannot speak to how they hold up over time as I just purchased this. Setup was pretty straightforward and easy but it did take my husband and I to put it together. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for that backyard relaxation feel but on your small patio. And, as you can see my dog finds it quite comfortable as well!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Edge I-Wear 5 Pack 80's High Quality Neon Wayfarer Plastic Sunglasses with 100% UVA/UVB Protection 5402RA-SET-5 (Made in Taiwan)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a group event or party, May 16, 2014
Durable, adult sized, good quality for price. I used these as favors at an educational health event about sun protection and they went over very well with college aged students and faculty. Definitely recommend these.

Juicy Couture Viva La Fleur Eau de Toilette Spray, 5 fl. oz.
Juicy Couture Viva La Fleur Eau de Toilette Spray, 5 fl. oz.
Price: $65.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal!, May 16, 2014
This perfume has a subtle floral fragrance that is very lovely. The price on Amazon cannot be beat and I saved $60+ dollars than if I had purchased it at the mall.

The Line (Witching Savannah Book 1)
The Line (Witching Savannah Book 1)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, May 14, 2014
Loved this book. Quick, fun read. If you like sci-fi fantasy books, or were a fan of the Charmed TV series, you will enjoy this book.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this!, September 10, 2011
I bought this as a christmas gift for my sister and I was so impressed with the quality of the beads and bracelet that I wanted to get one for myself! Great product at an amazing price!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for organizing your cards!, September 10, 2011
I came across this product when searching for good ways to store cards. I am using it to organize my wedding cards and this product is great! You are able to read the cards while still organizing them! I would definetley recommend this product!

Binnur's Turkish Cookbook: Turkishcookbook.Com - Delicious, Healthy And Easy-To-Make Ottoman & Turkish Recipes
by Binnur Tomay
Price: $14.99
15 used & new from $10.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cookbook!, September 2, 2011
I have been looking for a Turkish cookbook that was easy to utilize and had American kitchen friendly recipes! This book is exactly what I was looking for. My husband is turkish and I can now create some of his favorite foods! Thank you for writing this cookbook. Shipping was really fast as well!